Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerville12

VIP Member
Do they even bloody know what beef/ mince/ lamb is ...veg that isn't Mediterranean plus sprouts burnt by roasting!?? Normal child veg!!!!!! Bet they 've never had a roast beef dinner... If even bloody shepherds pie.... Mashed potatoes???? Roasties, sauteed potatoes in a huge tray in the oven!!!... Bloody gnocchi u get for 59 p a pack in Aldi Lidl boils in 2 mins goes in pesto , pasta sauce and with real chicken or quorn that are whole pieces!!!!!!

Reactions: 19

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Mickey=Willies for JoJo
JoJo=Dick for us here on this thread.

Can she wash her kid's feet? Is her house that dirty that when you walk through it your feet look like you've run through the mud.
She comments on their feet, especially just before bed, but makes no effort whatsoever to clean them before the kids get into bed. Just so odd.

• Sick
  • Angry

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
Is anyone watching Anna's stories at the moment on IG? what a load of bs she's spewing.

Past therapists wanted to solve other problems before dealing with her ED & it was a total waste of time.

She's absolutely bonkers.🤪

• Haha
  • Wow

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
The E's look thrilled to be used for money in mommy's new baking video. 😒

Anna and Jonathan's channels should not involve the kids at all! Give those poor kids a break already! 3 YouTube channels and daddies TikTok all rely heavily on the kids for success. They both know the kids are the only reason most of their viewers tune in. Sorry kids you need to earn a paycheck so your parents can live lavishly off your backs.

Screenshot_20200713-133029_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
Jonathan doing the pink food challenge makes me cringe so much. People who want to watch videos like that are going to watch people like Saffron Barker, Anastasia Kingsnorth etc not some middle aged man and his kids who are all under the age of 10.
Here is a challange to do with the kids, cook some steak, roasties, veg etc,ask them what is it, to taste it, ask if they like it, that would top anything ,

• Haha
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
When Jonathon was filming that stupid chef video did anyone notice how quickly Anna shut down the idea of Emilia wearing a moustache as a joke? She literally shouted ‘NO don’t, she looks pretty’. Poor girl is going to have some serious body image issues as a teenager.

• Sad
  • Wow

D1059

For those of you who are interested, here is an update on Jonathan's Cameo account.

Based on the thumbnails and comments on Jonathan's Cameo page, since the 17th June, Jonathan has produced 2 videos. So when you allow for Cameo's cut of 25% for hosting his page, you are left with £50 (£33.20 -25% = £25 x 2 videos). Or put put this another way, this works out at £3.33 per day. So he can certainly now give up his main channel now🥳

• Haha

mmm22

Anna is in for a rude awakening in a few years when no one is watching the videos, there are no sponsorships left, and the kids have outgrown vlogs. There really should be laws against having invasive videos of your kids life be your full time career. They've had all the time and money to start their own business outside of yt but they're apparently too stupid to come up with any.

• Heart
  • Sad
Hiw anxious and nervous did Jonathan sound before and during that run. His nervous giggles and weird ig stories almost the entire time he was jogging. I think he like Anna struggles with leaving the house and going into public. His camera is obviously his security blanket, that's why he was running and talking to his phone like a twat the entire time.

Oops the filter slipped off. Looking even more disgusting then usual. 👇🤢

View attachment 180050
its weird, one side of his face looks more haggard than the other. I'm not sure losing weight is doing him any favours tbh. Its making his head look huge compared to his toddler body. In fact in some shots he looks like a drug addict. God he looks older than my 55 year old dad there.

• Haha
Does anyone remember when their nanny was natasha and she took them to Clarks to have their feet measured and Emilia picked out some trainers that she loved!! Anna hated them and when she put them on once Anna made her take them off and Jonathan filmed Emilia so upset. Still makes me angry

• Wow
  • Sad

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
look at how dark under emilias eyes are :confused:
I was just coming here to say that!!! Not only do those kids look strung out tired and malnourished, most kids by now have a tan from playing outside so much. My kids get really dark in the summer even with sunscreen because they are out playing or swimming everyday. Those kids need some vitamin D for sure!
Thank god the nanny actually takes them out but when they're home they must be inside all day.

Screenshot_20200707-172736_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Yeah but ... Forte Village is in Italy.

Way more fancy than Butlins , Haven, and Park Dean put together............

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I can’t imagine being with someone who micromanaged/controls everything like that. I don’t like either of them, but holy crap? How do you put up with that
The co-depedency is real right there. Was going to say 'relationship' or even 'marriage', but it's more of a business arrangement than anything else. They barely spend time together and when they do, like you said, she micromanages everything and he tries to film bits that make them look like a happy family.

I can't imagine living like this and yet they always claim that those who write here are jealous.... nope, not one bit.

• Heart

Bouncer

What is the point of WIAW when it’s the same dry, flavourless, calorie deficient slop that she has every single day of the week anyway! 🤷‍♀️

Haha so Anna's big comeback on her channel with make up routines and wiaw wasnt as big as she hoped for 😂 now there are kids in every pic for her videos and most of the comments are about kids, completely ignoring what she actually ate.
Because guess what Anna - NO ONE CARES!

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
For Jonathan's video, he took the kids to Tesco go shopping for pink stuff. Once inside, they were all touching / picking up products and examining them to see if the food inside was actually pink and if it wasn't, they put things back on the shelves (even though they could clearly see without picking the products up whether the content inside was pink or not)... how ignorant / selfish do you have to be to think it's fine to do that these days?
They don't care about other people at the best of times, why would they start caring about others during a pandemic?

• Sad
  • Angry

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Haha so Anna's big comeback on her channel with make up routines and wiaw wasnt as big as she hoped for 😂 now there are kids in every pic for her videos and most of the comments are about kids, completely ignoring what she actually ate.
Because guess what Anna - NO ONE CARES!

• Haha
  • Wow