Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Looked at Anna's latest video, and was reading the comments and people were saying how funny it was that Emilia was licking Andreas head. "Surely not" I thought. Alas, Emilia gives Andrea three big licks like a dog...
Screenshot_20200714_100434_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Dear Reader

In Jonathan’s latest video he asks the kids if they like school to which Emília responds “yes because I get to colour in which I can’t do at home because im not allowed”. Why isn’t she allowed to colour in get the girl some pens, pencils, paint whatever and let her colour in!
Was just about to comment this and ask if I heard it wrong...I can't believe it! How can you stop a child from colouring in and being creative???? And for what reason?

• Angry
  • Sad

lisa94xo

Karma? They barely lift a finger, have no qualifications & yet they live a life of luxury. Yeah karma’s kicking their ass.
You could argue that despite keeping up appearances, they are all deeply unhappy deep down. Trapped in a loveless marriage with kids they can't be bothered with, no dreams, no aspirations... Their lives are so boring, I wouldn't trade mine for theirs, no matter how wealthy they are.

The real karma will come when the kids stop performing for the camera and the money dries out. Jonathan is nothing without his vlog camera, and he knows it. Their channel can't last forever. Without their kids they are nothing. It might not happen for a while, but it will come.

• Heart

Louisecs30

She is always in moods as of late .. and how she looks at Johnaton you can clearly see all love is gone there . She is just all me me me me me what kind of adult woman hoes to bed at quarter to 7 at night 🙄

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
its weird, one side of his face looks more haggard than the other. I'm not sure losing weight is doing him any favours tbh. Its making his head look huge compared to his toddler body. In fact in some shots he looks like a drug addict. God he looks older than my 55 year old dad there.
I think it's uneven freckles. He's usually got a beauty filter on like his wife so it hides his freckles a bit. I would love for IG to take away any and all filters for a week and see what all these influenceers really look like!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Probably that tired as they're lacking essential vitamins and minerals from their mother's food restrictions. They need more fruit and veg and to be outside playing so they can get their vitamin D. Plus poor Eduardo is woken up in the night by Andrea, so he's already losing sleep.
It has been raining a LOT lately, but even before that, you never saw the kids playing outside all that much. So sad.

I think both Es are not sleeping all that great. Emilia was woken up in Alessia's bed again, not the first time they wake up in the same bed. Eduardo actually said he does not like sharing with Andrea, and yet their parents make them. How selfish.

• Angry
  • Sad

callmegracie

VIP Member
Isn't it creepy that you can actually google that and it comes up? Same with their birth dates, places, weight...
yep.. you can literally find out everything about these children in a few minutes.. even where they live and go to school :confused: i don't know how they think this is ok..

• Angry
  • Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
Anna’s IG Stories

Does Anna think it’s normal that she lay in Andreas bed like some freak taking up the bed whilst he is asleep for what must be his afternoon nap and to wake him up and have that camera 2 inches away from his face right close up and then kisses his head but barely not to ruin the tonne of shit on her lips and then give her spin how he is mean and doesn’t love her because he jumps out of that bed once he realises she is there and I would imagine her smelly armpit right in his face. 🤢 she is sick.

• Wow
  • Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Yeah, but even if the family Alessia, Andrea and the nanny visited have a nanny themselves, they more than likely earned their money with actual work, not filming children. Meaning, they actually need a nanny, Anna and Jonathan just have a nanny because they can't be bothered watching their own children and rather live like child free teenagers when the camera's off.

Jonathan, it's not a hit or miss thing, it's just that the novelty of your channel has already worn off. People gave you three chances to give them good content, you failed, they stopped watching hoping it'd be good.

And maybe it's just me, but the way he talked about the video being a fail, and how videos on his main channel fail sometimes, too. From how he said that it's clear he's not doing this to 'make memories' or have a good time with the kids, for him this is purely work and it has to get good views to be considered worth spending time with the kids. He's only willing to do the things with them that gets him some money at the same time.

Sorry, last edit, I promise! lol how dense was Jonathan yesterday when he did the age filter thing in his stories!? I'm not overly intelligent, but even to me it was clear that, like the Disney characters thing, the age the filter ended up with was completely random, there was no AI/face scanning involved. Yet there was Jonathan, being super proud for 'looking' like 31, then 15 and dissing Andrea for 'looking' 45. Jonathan felt so flattered that he removed his glasses trying to look even 'younger', then he started pouting to get a younger age 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Stop! That's absolutely vile!! What a horrible excuse of a person!! Those poor dogs! There is no excuse for cruelty to animals that breaks my heart 😭😭😭
And yet their fans will go 'RIP Minnie' to indicate just how long they've been following this family, without realising what actually happened to the poor puppy. She wasn't eating enough but they refused to consult the vet about it and just let her starve.

• Angry
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Breaks my heart how those children are now exploited on three channels plus TikTok, despite Jonathan always claiming "it's the Jonathan and Anna show, the kids just happend to be part of it". They only spend time with them to get content out of it, the pictures of Andrea out on a walk Jonathan posted were obviously taken by the nanny, but he has time to go for a run every day, time to get a boot load full of pink crap for a stupid video, but neither of them has time to go on a walk with their own dogs or kids :(

• Angry
  • Sad

Chriss71

VIP Member
Karma? They barely lift a finger, have no qualifications & yet they live a life of luxury. Yeah karma’s kicking their ass.
Ohhh it will come, all in good time😁

You could argue that despite keeping up appearances, they are all deeply unhappy deep down. Trapped in a loveless marriage with kids they can't be bothered with, no dreams, no aspirations... Their lives are so boring, I wouldn't trade mine for theirs, no matter how wealthy they are.

The real karma will come when the kids stop performing for the camera and the money dries out. Jonathan is nothing without his vlog camera, and he knows it. Their channel can't last forever. Without their kids they are nothing. It might not happen for a while, but it will come.
100% true!!! such an unhappy life, no love or happiness no matter what they pretend,

Last edited:

callmegracie

VIP Member
I thought about this today, growing up the back door was always open in the summer and we would be running in and out all day, our dog would too. Anna’s always complaining about dogs wanting to go out, why not leave the door open so they can go in and out? Same with the kids, sitting in the playroom is doing nothing for them, they need to be able to go out and explore, use their imaginations, build a fort, and do all the things kids do.
if the door was open and they were able to go outside whenever, that would require at least 1 person watching them.. just dumping them in the playroom where they have cameras is clearly easier as they don't have to actually be there :rolleyes: there was a video a while ago where jonathan just shut the two youngest in the playroom and walked away

• Angry
  • Sad

BlueRose

Chatty Member
Anna moaning about her mum not seeing her amd was it also not speaking to her much
I am sorry but their was a lass on here who just lost her Grandmother who she rang everyday and skyped n only just saw her before she died n lived close by to eachother. She was able to do this and the lass is pregnant. But Anna your rich you can easily ring your mum up on mobile or face time her eveyday. Let the kids see Oma. For crying out loud your mother just lost her mother. Be more of an daughter to her. Erika went over. Surly you can n face time everyday or every other day. I give in with the video cause Anna just pisses me off. N it made me think of the lass on here i really hope she okay not seen her comment for a few weeks now. Sorry rant over. I just hate people like this.

• Sad

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
Lying in bed with her cleavage out with her one year old son. She would have set that shot up of herself, applied the filter - trying to look sexy lying in bed with your son? Why would you get your phone, film yourself with your one year old waking up, then blaming him for hating her. She says he won’t kiss her on the lips but will kiss Daddy on the lips, she never kisses him properly, and always has her lips coated in lipstick, why would he want to kiss her on the lips?! But sticking a phone in her face and not giving a shit about her crying, only telling her she is pretty. It’s so messed up.

View attachment 179900
She says, "you awake?"& he smacks her on her boob. That kid looks as if he's saying,"Get the fuck outta my bed & leave me the fuck alone with that camera & 🤡 face!"

• Haha

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Wild thought here - so both Anna and Jonathan have restarted their personal channels. They don’t seem to do much together anymore, unless out of necessity. Jono talking a while ago about selling the house. He also has been on a mission to get fit and look better. Do I smell a setup for a separation? Okay okay probably not. It’s likely them just trying to grab as much money from any source as possible, but just the fact that they are seemingly living seperate lives at this point except to “care” for the kids when the nanny isn’t around 🤔
They will never separate, they're both completely co-dependent. Not going to happen. And they've been living separate lives since day one, the only things they used to or do together was going shopping back in Cork, watch tv and have the occasional meal together (4ft apart).

• Angry