Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jak

Chatty Member
Jonathan knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s not innocent in this.
Exactly, he used the pic of Emilia with the remote in her mouth as the thumbnail for the video, he fucking well knows what he's doing!😠

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

stewpot

Chatty Member
Did anyone report the Tiktok videos of Emilia and the remote? Her school need to see those comments because that is a MASSIVE safeguarding issue.

• Heart

leni18

VIP Member
Amelia is such a spoilt child, standing with arms crossed and frown on face during the spinning of wheel game. Not her fault but she wouldn't survive in the real world.

• Sad

Clairie

They are both selfish twats!
He will never have a vasectomy, as someone else said he's deffo up for more kids, i reckon more than one and it doesn't have to be with Anna. Oooh that would cause more drama for the vlogs ladz.
She is doing untold damage to her children with her relationship with food, but then all the sisters have food issues so what the hell was it like in the Saccone family growing up.
Behaviour like this is a lot of the time the fault of the parents. As Anna gets older she will find it hard to lose weight, she is fighting against her body shape, that without surgery she will have a hard time changing. She is not the skinny 20 something she was, her body has gone through so much these past 8 years, having all those pregnancies, different hormonal changes, breastfeeding, restricting food, oh and having to share a house with that knob!

• Heart
  • Sad
I've noticed a fair few people in the comments call them out, pointing out Alex's lack of PPE, and in face their lack of PPE, and their lack of saying anything to her about it. Some are calling them irresponsible and that they are setting a bad example.

• Wow

AnnieWood

Apparently Jon was aiming to run 18km today

You don't build up that quick 😂
Well that is easy when your top speed is 65km an hour. 🤣 said that on the app he showed us.

Maybe he is really riding his bike. You would still lose weight riding. I use to be a runner for years before I hurt myself. Even though I ran faster then him, it was on the road with some hills but mostly flat. I was super fit and running for years and still there is no way I could run at a continuous fast pace up a steep hill for kilometres, like he said in his vlog. So can’t see how someone who never run before is now an Olympic athlete.

I also like how he just mentions about running up the hill. Nothing about running down it.. Which is how you would have to get home 😝

So Jonnyboy we need to see proof.. sure it wouldn’t be hard to attach a camera to you to prove to us your running those 10km in an hour. Will he take the challenge 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha

leni18

VIP Member
Yep. They will either rebel hardcore as teens (I hope they do) and turn on their parents for exploiting their childhoods OR turn into mini Anna/Jonos who are naive to the world and want everything done for them while living off of whatever money they can get from other people without lifting a finger.
Absolutely. Made me chuckle how Anna was banging on about how she likes her home and how jonathon doesn't appreciate how hard she works to keep kitchen spotless, erm she has a house keeper, a nanny, a dog walker she does nothing other than cook slop work out and cover herself in a thick coating of makeup which cracks around her deep wrinkles. She's so deluded.

• Haha

abcdabcd

VIP Member
What I don't understand: it's obvious he had his teeth at least bleached, why not just fix them?

1593544451869.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Hello-123

In Jonathan’s latest video he asks the kids if they like school to which Emília responds “yes because I get to colour in which I can’t do at home because im not allowed”. Why isn’t she allowed to colour in get the girl some pens, pencils, paint whatever and let her colour in!
Thats actually shocking and incredibly sad they’re pathetic excuses for parents! They have every means for their children to have a wonderful upbringing but instead they think that living in a big house and going to private school = job done. No wonder the children look so much more relaxed from the nanny’s pictures! Instead of posing in some Von trapp family style picture!

Eduardo looks so tired :( and they all seem very shy and uncomfortable in front of the camera, they definitely aren't having fun doing this assumptions thing :( He asks them questions like "Is it true you don't like being on YouTube?" Answer: No, because I like watching YouTube and you get to meet people (shows that they have no concept of what YouTube is) "Is is true you don't want to share with Alessia/Andrea" (Edurado's bags under his eyes already answered the question, but he said 'no', because Andrea snores and scares him) "Is it true that you don't eat mummy's food?" and so on, I had to stop, this is clearly Jonathan using his children once again to get back at his critics, why doesn't he sit on the sofa and answers those uncomfortable question instead of making his kids perform again?

yes all for Jonathan’s benefit to want to put his opinion out there through his children’s voices!
Does anyone remember when Jonathan was on the train with Alessia and I think Eduardo a little while ago, Jonathan was getting Alessia to song a nursery rhyme and she was having fun and being silly not doing it *properly* and Jonathan mumbling in the background in a Frustrated tone, ‘now do it properly’. Makes me think what he’s really like behind the scenes. Honestly these children must heave a sigh of relief on days out with their nanny. Can’t think of anything worse than being cooped up in a house with the likes of these two probably treading on eggshells all day!

Last edited:
  • Sad

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Anna showing all this awful food she's eating and she still looks the same. Of course her fake IG pictures show a completely different story. I'm guessing the "skinny" mirror is in her workout room.
She must be eating alot of junk food still. Maybe it's only on Wednesday's she shows her tiny portions of super clean food? If I were consistently eating the way she's been showing for over a month I would've easily dropped 20 lbs by now! Something's not adding g up. Her legs are still quite thick for all this barley eating and working out 5 days a week.

20200701_162435.jpg

• Wow

Chriss71

VIP Member
Speaking of ad deals, anyone know where they stand with Forte Village?
After being extremely rude to somone from forte village (who is wasnt aware of who he was talking to) they dont stand a change if ever being invited back apparently 🙄

• Heart

HilaryC

i get the feeling annas mom doesnt really like him either
Especially after that tax fiasco they put her through. Her name is now out there in the papers and I’m sure there will be multiple strikes on her credit records or whatever records are affected by that stuff. All thanks to her brilliant son-in-law and daft daughter.

callmegracie

VIP Member
jonathan posted a new video on his channel.. a challenge to not touch the candy.. so it is another channel to exploit the children :confused:

• Sad
  • Angry

Heidi77

VIP Member
[[/QUOTE]
He's been out every evening, in the fresh air, getting some exercise and ever since hes harped on about the difference it's made and how better he feels, his mind and body.
Now imagine not thinking it would do the same for 4 children and 6 dogs.... no they can stay at home and get in trouble for a having too much energy.
Couldn’t he jog and bring the older kids on their bikes? Well of course he could but why include the kids if it isn’t earning him money?

• Sad

Mickey123

VIP Member
I felt so bad for those kids answering those questions. They seemed uncomfortable, which is odd because they are always on camera. It felt like they were expected to answer a certain way or "Daddy would be upset"
Poor little Eddy, I do hope they will give him his own room. Why keep forcing him to room with his brother who is five years younger. He's not going to "bond" with his brother when his brother is keeping him up at night. I think they won't do it because E-1 will want her own room too. Can't have that now, can we? I mean for God's sake turn one of those 50 grey living rooms into a bedroom. ( although we know they have those extra bedrooms)
Also, did you see how dirty their socks are? My feet used to look like that because I spent summers outside in the Alabama grass and mud. "go wash your feet." was a thing said when you came inside. Those kids' feet are dirty just walking in their house, how? The housekeeper, not mop?

• Sad
  • Sick

Solkrem

All of this school work belonging to the kids Anna has taken it on to decide, it's all going in the trash. You could, you know, go through them with the kids and let them choose things they want to keep, or stick the pieces of paper/activities into scrapbooks so that they have something to look back on? A summer activity 😮
View attachment 171578
Wow... I still have schoolwork from when I was Emília and Eduardo’s age, I love looking back at it for the memories!

~vix~83~

VIP Member
The whole hair dresser / friend thing is wrong.
My sister in law did my hair last week when I visited and we both wore ppe, I had a face mask and she had a sheid n mask on. She isn’t a hair dresser any more does it for friends n family. She didn’t stand close to me like she would normally, and even has disposable capes which I had to put on myself. And it took place outside!
The virus doesn’t care who you are.

• Heart
  • Sad

Okay

What happened to Anna’s great revelation that she got so emotional over and had to call her doctor straight away about? She talked about this last Thursday and it’s now Wednesday?
I think either it doesn’t make the cut because it’s too scandalous or Jonathan is saving it for the next time they need to dig themselves out of a hole. You would think with how low the views are he would have used it straight away!
Also how mad is it that he brings back his old channel to talk about gardening and his fitness journey which would have brought in views, only to turn it into a kids channel. The funny bit is the views on these videos are so low it’s probably not even covering the cost of the baking supplies they used 🤣

• Haha