Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And his loosing it healthily to.
She never even goes for a walk

Her workouts wont burn as must as she hopes.

I'm down 1 Stone ten pounds since March.
Started at 13 10.
Now 12 exactly and I'm definitely not going hungry or without the odd treat.
You don't have to starve to loose weight.

Also what miserable meatball's for kids.
Give them some proper ones in a tomato sauce with some pasta and salad/ garlic bread.
My kids love it
Well done Rachel 👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I see Anna's back to proudly showing off her ED body on IG. Not caring about triggering or making anyone feel bad right Anna? There's actually no need at all to post mirror selfies in your sports bra. Unless of course you want to show off.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I read in the comments someone also noticed (also as mentioned in this thread) the kids weren’t eating Nandos chicken with their chips and corn and numnuts said
E7C9A705-92BC-4C39-A4EF-9D5E347D7FA1.jpeg

how selfish choosing a takeout meal that predominantly revolves around chicken and according to Jonathan “they don’t like it” but goes ahead and chooses it anyway knowing his children don’t like nandos chicken. They can just have sides of chips and corn.
Oh but don’t worry about what the kids like as long as J & A are all good. Idiots! 😡🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
don't like nandos chicken? well, apparently they were getting competitive over it last year! (photo from jonathans insta story in october) :rolleyes: and yes, i know people can change their minds on food but all 4 of them? when they used to argue over it? seems a bit strange.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Viewing stats make interesting reading. The last 3 days they haven't got over 100k. Last night's is only 64k. Twitter and Instagram show they have lost over 2k each on both platforms last week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
don't like nandos chicken? well, apparently they were getting competitive over it last year! (photo from jonathans insta story in october) :rolleyes: and yes, i know people can change their minds on food but all 4 of them? when they used to argue over it? seems a bit strange.
Good find, Also i don’t know if it’s just me but i think turkey and chicken tastes similar so i don’t believe that they “don’t like chicken?” and if they don’t like nandos give them an alternative. Chips, ketchup and sweet corn isn’t a nutritious dinner i reckon jon was probably a tight git and couldn’t be arsed to buy a plain chicken for the children when himself and Anna probably got medium spice chicken.

Reactions: 18
Viewing stats make interesting reading. The last 3 days they haven't got over 100k. Last night's is only 64k. Twitter and Instagram show they have lost over 2k each on both platforms last week.
The only problem being, if you look on Social Blade, their overall views are a lot higher. So once the minions have view the latest video, they go off and look at other videos. The only hope is that these minions view videos that Jonathan has set 'made for kids' so he does not earn to much more money from these views!

Reactions: 6
The London botox video is under 100k too and he changed the name of the vlog and even added Anna with face mask in the picture for more dramatic effect and nothing worked 🤣

I said it before but Anna will be their end... she moans way too much, even if she was doing everything herself it would be annoying.. ppl want to unwind and enjoy when watching vlogs and not liesten to constant moaning.. she thinks it makes her relatable because 'mums have it hard' but she just moans about nothing(and everything) in 1.5milion mansion while she does LITERALLY NOTHING all day...

And more and more ppl can see it now

She is lazy white trash piece of tit of a human being and I'm not even sorry to say that about her..

(Dont even let me start about jono because he makes me physically sick.. pls tell me that pic of him posted earlier its a photoshop done by a tattler to make fun of him 🤦‍♀️)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Probably some sort of sick punishment they are getting then. Wouldn't surprise me with them 'parents'.
Certainly sounds suspicious to me that they were fighting over in in October but now don't like it 🤔

Very strange

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I find it hard to believe all four kids don't like it

They are fed rubbish that's why .
Yes so if they dont like a practically plain chicken at Nando’s- then all the spices and what not that Anna adds for them must really go down a storm! 🤔Probably Some kind of spin Jonathan is putting on it again....as that’s all he ever does.

This 40 yr old loser has time to hide in his whack shack playing video games while he's paying a nanny to raise his kids. We all know princess Anna wasn't minding Andrea either as the times he claimed to be playing a video game is too close to her cooking dinner time. So basically they pay a nanny to raise Andrea so mommy dearest can cook dinner hrs early and loser daddy can play video games. 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20200622-141053_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So Jonathan having a chat saying how there’s a lot of fake youtubers theyve met and kind of joking if he were to bring out a tell all book- well that sounds like double standards to me...as what it’s ok for him to say things about people who aren’t really who they portray...🤔...but people on a forum who agree about his own behaviour and the way they portray themselves as family vloggers who speak up when they see something isn’t right- particularly when children are involved! He doesn’t care if he ever did something like that and got paid for it he’s only got £ in his eyes!
Then the other day wasn’t Anna ranting about how if someone you watch someone you don’t like then don’t watch them and unfollow them blah blah blah. Then in today’s video you have Jonathan saying how there’s vloggers he may not like that much but he watches them to be entertained- honestly you couldn’t make it up- it’s ok for everybody else as long as they’re not the ones being criticised or called out for anything!

• Angry
I read in the comments someone also noticed (also as mentioned in this thread) the kids weren’t eating Nandos chicken with their chips and corn and numnuts said
View attachment 160463
how selfish choosing a takeout meal that predominantly revolves around chicken and according to Jonathan “they don’t like it” but goes ahead and chooses it anyway knowing his children don’t like nandos chicken. They can just have sides of chips and corn.
Oh but don’t worry about what the kids like as long as J & A are all good. Idiots! 😡🙄
Or get it but cook the kids up a little chicken burger or some nuggets to go with their dinner. Lazy assholes x

Or get it but cook the kids up a little chicken burger or some nuggets to go with their dinner. Lazy assholes x
Exactly. They could’ve made something for the kids that they like. Fish fingers or something to go with their chips and corn. Surely they would’ve been hungry just a couple hours later?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Also you can tell when Jonathan starts panicking about the drop in views when he rants about exploring other options for his own channel.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I find it hard to believe they cant do a quick dinner of chicken nuggets, chips and beans for the kids if they have gone off Nandos chicken. No extra fat and a bit more filling than what they got.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.