Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet there’ll be so much competition between these kids as they get older. There already is at the moment, competing constantly for their parents attention.

I just wonder if when they’re a bit older they’ll squabble about petty things like who’s birthvideo got the most views (Emilia - 5.3m, Eduardo 3m, Alessia -2.1m, Andrea 1m)
All the videos just sets up so many arguments in the future

Reactions: 16
In tonights video at 13:58 Andrea tries to get out of the trampoline's safety netting, and Jonathan stops him, saying on his old trampoline they had a lock on the safety netting to stop the children getting out (a bit of a safety feature). Jonathan then walks away talking to the camera, and then at 14:19 in the background Andrea can be seen getting out of the safety netting again, then the filming stop abruptly. So tell me Andrea did not fall out of the trampoline?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I hope this link works, I just came across this on youtube!!! 😱😱 try copying it into youtube if you cant click on the link!! Its shocking!!!🥺

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why you’d buy you’re kids takeaways they don’t like. The other week they said the kids are not a fan of Wagamamas, why do they buy it then? The same with Nando’s, it’s meant to be a treat yet they’re eating food they’re not keen on.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why you’d buy you’re kids takeaways they don’t like. The other week they said the kids are not a fan of Wagamamas, why do they buy it then? The same with Nando’s, it’s meant to be a treat yet they’re eating food they’re not keen on.
Nando's has grilled cheese on the kids menu. I've never met a kid who didn't like that. Maybe it had too many calories for mommy dearest's liking.

Reactions: 20
Random but Why is Anna in absolutely every thumbnail these days pulling some weird face?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The London botox video is under 100k too and he changed the name of the vlog and even added Anna with face mask in the picture for more dramatic effect and nothing worked 🤣

I said it before but Anna will be their end... she moans way too much, even if she was doing everything herself it would be annoying.. ppl want to unwind and enjoy when watching vlogs and not liesten to constant moaning.. she thinks it makes her relatable because 'mums have it hard' but she just moans about nothing(and everything) in 1.5milion mansion while she does LITERALLY NOTHING all day...

And more and more ppl can see it now

She is lazy white trash piece of tit of a human being and I'm not even sorry to say that about her..

(Dont even let me start about jono because he makes me physically sick.. pls tell me that pic of him posted earlier its a photoshop done by a tattler to make fun of him 🤦‍♀️)
Preach haha 🙌 you nailed her to a T!!

Reactions: 5
Random but Why is Anna in absolutely every thumbnail these days pulling some weird face?
Jono thinks his 'hot wife' gets the views in. Little does he know all these unflattering angles and - for a while - weight/fake pregnant vlog titles, have brought her ED back. but you know.... views first.

• Angry
i also think the way she restricts her kids food to make what she wants to eat, is a vile , disgusting and manipulative narcissistic trait. I find it so gross!
my husband is vegan and we still serve our kids red meat! hell he even cooks it for them, and busy them what they need so they have a balanced diet. I also eat mostly fish but i know they don't like it. so what do we do? as two busy professionals with actual full time jobs?
we cook (mostly me) for the kids, and then make separate food for ourselves. That's it.

SHE HAS IT BACKWARDS!! you make things for your children- in this case especially since they are the money makers!!

you can tell Jonathan thinks her food is vile, the measured faces he pulls but doesn't want to say anything to set her off on camera. He really likes red meat or used to, and now he has to eat her bland disordered meal. just gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t watch them often but I just watched Alessia’s 3 year update and it was pretty disturbing that Anna sat with her on her knee barely talking to Alessia for 14 minutes and then ended the video discussing how a 3 year old could still “fit into” a smaller size. Disturbing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Sooo Anna's content on her channel didnt work, let's bring the kids back (and make them work more, like main channel and tik tok wasnt enough) and let's start randomly with Alessia, because she is the favourite atm...

If jono starts his channel I hope he wont make kids worki for that too and then restart the kids one for even more views

One thing is to have a family channel to document your holidays or share ideas what to do with kids during lockdown & meal plans, but what's sjs doing its child labour now... there is nothing authentic in their vlogs, EVERYHING is scripted and they are make to perform

The OCD organiser and fanatic list maker in me (which Anna claims is too) couldnt cringe more... all the oportunities they wasted for which could be a great vlog content (and wouldnt even exploit the kids!) From moving house until lockdown now - so much happened! but no... they keep showing Anna propping the same bland Turkey in a pan and same pancake... and Jonathan talking about tit that never gonna happen anyway... same footage about children doing basically nothing all day just wandering around....

And on top of that weird fans watching 'only because of kids'who are cute and funny'... even if you are 15, you wouldn't go to a park to stalk your neighbours kids playing, because they have the cute child, so why is it considered OK to do on YouTube 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
A number of times we have heard how they don't eat red meat anymore - fair enough. But in the vlog the kids were given prosiutto in their wraps as it was leftover from their YT breakfast boxes. Why not give the kids sausages then, or burgers. It just seems to change and fit the narrative of the day. The kids like red meat today but not tomorrow, they liked nandos chicken last week but not today.

• Sad
SHE HAS IT BACKWARDS!! you make things for your children- in this case especially since they are the money makers!!
The sad thing is she could have so much fun with th tv kids cooking. My twins and I made chicken nuggets and potato wedges yesterday. Healthy, fresh ingredients (Anna), appetising, age appropriate food (kids) as well as sensory play and fun (both). Plus it would fulfil their little world and provide content

• Heart
I watched a video of hers for the first time yesterday where she basically forced conversation upon her small child. It was soooo awkward I don’t know why they think that’s decent content to put out??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I watched a video of hers for the first time yesterday where she basically forced conversation upon her small child. It was soooo awkward I don’t know why they think that’s decent content to put out??
when she did one of these "interviews" with emilia a few years ago, she didn't even know what reading level emila was at in school :rolleyes: i don't know why she would want to post these videos as they show she knows nothing about her own children (apart from clothing sizes apparently)

• Sad
She’s such a princess that she can’t smell bacon for 20 minutes or so to make a Father’s Day breakfast. Wow I really sense the love between those two... not. I feel like for the ones we love most these little inconveniences are things we put up with to make them happy especially on a day like Father’s Day
I hate the smell of bacon too, makes me feel sick. But, my husband loves it. So guess what.. every now and then, he had his bacon. Window open, spray some air freshner when he's done. Simple. Why is everything such drama with her? Why would she even try to restrict what he has for breakfast/lunch?

when she did one of these "interviews" with emilia a few years ago, she didn't even know what reading level emila was at in school :rolleyes: i don't know why she would want to post these videos as they show she knows nothing about her own children (apart from clothing sizes apparently)
Her 'interviews' always show just how little interaction she has with her children. It's not like she's asking them for the camera, she genuinely never knows the answers.

And she doesn't know their sizes or else Emilia would be wearing tshirts that actually fit her.

Because Jonathan still believes that his wife 'sells' the videos. He often photoshops her in, or gets her to pose so it looks like she's been involved in whatever he's been up to, like gardening or whatever. It's so sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Her 'interviews' always show just how little interaction she has with her children. It's not like she's asking them for the camera, she genuinely never knows the answers.

And she doesn't know their sizes or else Emilia would be wearing tshirts that actually fit her.
i was referring to another comment about her latest interview with alessia where someone said that she talked about how a 3 year old can still fit in small sizes :LOL:

but on that note- does anyone notice that on jonathans tiktok emilias clothes look so much more revealing (like the one of her and edwardo jumping on the bed where her shirt kept flying up) than the ones she wears in the vlogs? almost like its done deliberately :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I read in the comments someone also noticed (also as mentioned in this thread) the kids weren’t eating Nandos chicken with their chips and corn and numnuts said
View attachment 160463
So the kids don’t like spiced chicken.... there mother LITERALLY COOKS 1000 VARIATIONS OF SPICED CHICKEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!

You couldn’t write the script...

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.