Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow these 2 twats are SO PREDICTABLE! when views are low they create some kind of drama (the racist tiktoc video) then sit back and watch the engagement go up from ppl arguing in the comments. Why don't their brain dead followers see they're being used and manipulated over and over? Then the probably clickbait title of today's video. What was the thing she needed to talk about? Guys I'm just getting skinny from my new exercise routine not my obsession with my ED and those big bad trolls are blowing my cover again 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Half of today's vlog is Anna "I'm not back at my ED, I just cut off fats and carbs and goggled low calories vegetables" saying that she feel rubbish now (around Fathers Day), but while beeing heavier in Orlando she felt so good about herself. In next segment Jonathan says that their current house isn't THE house they've wanted. He still thinks that he is increasing the value of property with his "renovations".

• Wow
Reactions: 12
i was referring to another comment about her latest interview with alessia where someone said that she talked about how a 3 year old can still fit in small sizes :LOL:

but on that note- does anyone notice that on jonathans tiktok emilias clothes look so much more revealing (like the one of her and edwardo jumping on the bed where her shirt kept flying up) than the ones she wears in the vlogs? almost like its done deliberately :sick:
I often wonder why Emilias clothes are to short or small. Especially when they are gifted stuff

Reactions: 10
They must be under huge financial stress for Jonathan to be bringing his train wreck of a channel back!! No wonder he's so desperate to off load the house. He seems to think they'll make a huge profit off it. We'll see about that. I do enjoy watching them frantically treading water all while pretending everything is going great. 😂 Their egos would never allow them to admit they're not the YouTube king and Queen they thought they were. Trying to latch onto Judy again because she pulled them in loads of subs back in the day. Who's next? A desperate plea to Zoe Sugg to let them use her again for subs. Losers! 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
How can she say her body is 'naturally' going back to its normal size when she's up at dawn exercising like a demented woman and eating slop crap. Did she really Google low cal veg? Does she not realise her kids are on this dangerous restricted diet with her? If this continues the kids are going to end up in hospital/with major health issues. Please someone intervene before it's too late.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Unreal if she did Google low cal vegetables. It's only a matter of time before they're moving again..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg that nipple talk on today's vlog has turned my stomach. She is obsessed with talking about breast feeding, like noone else ever did it and he's there talking about and feeling his nips saying they're never touched! 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They must be under huge financial stress for Jonathan to be bringing his train wreck of a channel back!! No wonder he's so desperate to off load the house. He seems to think they'll make a huge profit off it. We'll see about that. I do enjoy watching them frantically treading water all while pretending everything is going great. 😂 Their egos would never allow them to admit they're not the YouTube king and Queen they thought they were. Trying to latch onto Judy again because she pulled them in loads of subs back in the day. Who's next? A desperate plea to Zoe Sugg to let them use her again for subs. Losers! 🤭
What channel is he talking about???

Reactions: 2
Unreal if she did Google low cal vegetables. It's only a matter of time before they're moving again..
i doubt she did google it.. the first thing that comes up when you google low cal vegetables is this ..'An essential part of keeping vegetables low calorie is to eat them raw, steamed, or boiled. Low-calorie vegetables include watercress, lettuce, arugula, sprouts, napa cabbage, cucumber, and celery.' she roasts the duck out of her 'veggies' and burns them to a crisp, no nutrition at all just a complete carcinogens.. plus she doesnt eat any of those veg

i think he means his personal channel, but he could be talking about the friendliest friend channel

I don't watch the videos but it was posted on another board that he said in today's video he's bringing back his channel. I'm assuming it's his actual channel and not the 1 he set up to exploit the kids more. God that channel is SO CRINGE and those poor kids will be horrified when they see the things their father made them do for money.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
oh no- he's not talking about the channel where he wrote a song about a online dating stalker, is he? :confused: please no more creepy jonathan songs

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
i doubt she did google it.. the first thing that comes up when you google low cal vegetables is this ..'An essential part of keeping vegetables low calorie is to eat them raw, steamed, or boiled. Low-calorie vegetables include watercress, lettuce, arugula, sprouts, napa cabbage, cucumber, and celery.' she roasts the duck out of her 'veggies' and burns them to a crisp, no nutrition at all just a complete carcinogens.. plus she doesnt eat any of those veg
I wasn't qouting her, just find it interesting why she eats only courgette, aubergine and so on. Literally first image in Google Images:
1592941855316.png

She eats almost exclusively everything from this picture. She's even quit eating avocado.

• Wow
I wasn't qouting her, just find it interesting why she eats only courgette, aubergine and so on. Literally first image in Google Images:
View attachment 161483

She eats almost exclusively everything from this picture. She's even quit eating avocado.
but she doesnt eat it raw or boiled, she roasts it till its burned, she has no idea about nutrition or how to get the benefits of veg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
but she doesnt eat it raw or boiled, she roasts it till its burned, she has no idea about nutrition or how to get the benefits of veg
Even if she roasted all those veggies to perfection, she's adding calories & salt with the cheese & balsamic. And she probably doused the veggies with salt before cooking.

I really don't know how she can eat such mushy food. She's not 90 & toothless.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.