Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jon boys rant really miffed me today. The nanny is only back this week?!
umm no, we’ve seen her for weeks and weeks

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
You know, this family make me feel really sad.

They have four beautiful children - all the joy and the opportunity for fun and making memories that must bring - why are they not doing it, why are they not soaking their children up? Crafting, reading, going to the beach, doing puzzles, going for long walks, jumping in muddy puddles, biking, camping out in the garden, messy play outside, do they do these things but just not show them? I watched one of the lockdown blogs and Anna didn’t even join them for their picnic lunch, just plonked down their plates, left them to it and walked off. What the duck? I don’t understand why you’d choose to have four kids and outsource everything to paid help WHEN YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PROPER JOB OR CAREER.
When those kids are older, more self sufficient and have flown the nest, will Anna look back and think the time neglecting them to preen her hair, perfect her make up, get dolled up everyday for a day round the house, going to bed early, all the bleeping dawn workouts, food prep, cooking, all the mental head space taking up by all of the above plus god knows what at the expense of ploughing that energy into her children. Will she regret it? I know I would. I just don’t understand her. You can tell she is engaged and disconnected from her children when she talks to them. It is sad.

They couldn’t wait to get the two girls back at school. All for the wrong reasons, they couldn’t give a fig about the virus and safety. It is all about them.

Also surely one of the joys of having dogs is walking them? I get they have six but they’re tiny; between the two of them they could walk three each twice a day easy. I understand having a dog walker if you worked outside of the home but these two never leave the house. I just don’t understand them!

Anna has a huge platform. Why isn’t she using it to raise awareness and promote understanding of issues she claims to be close to her heart - eating disorders being one.

Sorry guys had to get that off my chest. Feel better now!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Annal could learn a few lessons from Erika regarding BLM, I’ll give Erika some credit with not only get shares of informative pages but also her evident passion

Reactions: 15
To anybody that is looking for really yummy food inspiration, DONT GO TO Anna Saccones's Instagram WIAW stories.
You will be really disappointed.:oops:
What, do you mean you dont eat egg mayo and avocado blended up like baby food? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

They have four beautiful children - all the joy and the opportunity for fun and making memories that must bring - why are they not doing it, why are they not soaking their children up? Crafting, reading, going to the beach, doing puzzles, going for long walks, jumping in muddy puddles, biking, camping out in the garden, messy play outside, do they do these things but just not show them? I watched one of the lockdown blogs and Anna didn’t even join them for their picnic lunch, just plonked down their plates, left them to it and walked off. What the duck? I don’t understand why you’d choose to have four kids and outsource everything to paid help WHEN YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PROPER JOB OR CAREER.
When those kids are older, more self sufficient and have flown the nest, will Anna look back and think the time neglecting them to preen her hair, perfect her make up, get dolled up everyday for a day round the house, going to bed early, all the bleeping dawn workouts, food prep, cooking, all the mental head space taking up by all of the above plus god knows what at the expense of ploughing that energy into her children. Will she regret it? I know I would. I just don’t understand her. You can tell she is engaged and disconnected from her children when she talks to them. It is sad.

They couldn’t wait to get the two girls back at school. All for the wrong reasons, they couldn’t give a fig about the virus and safety. It is all about them.

Also surely one of the joys of having dogs is walking them? I get they have six but they’re tiny; between the two of them they could walk three each twice a day easy. I understand having a dog walker if you worked outside of the home but these two never leave the house. I just don’t understand them!

Anna has a huge platform. Why isn’t she using it to raise awareness and promote understanding of issues she claims to be close to her heart - eating disorders being one.

There just lazy assholes who have more money than sense,!! They think there some hot rich celebrities who everyone adores!!! There's a saying that money changes people, well I can 100 million % see that in them!!

Reactions: 21
There just lazy assholes who have more money than sense,!! They think there some hot rich celebrities who everyone adores!!! There's a saying that money changes people, well I can 100 million % see that in them!!
I 100% think they re the kind of people that are mean to waiters/staff/cleaners

Reactions: 23
I 100% think they re the kind of people that are mean to waiters/staff/cleaners
Yes, entitled pricks for want of better words. They live in a bubble, with the illusion that they are some big celebs, only they randomly came up on my YT recommendations I'd have never known them, just like 99% of the general public who luckily for them have never heard of them!

Reactions: 18
I think the cook was money well spent - even if they still did nuke those meals as well.

Reactions: 9

Anna is completely self-obsessed. Her only concern is herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Please a lovely tattler give us a summary of jonyscumshiningrossteeth s shite on latest vlog😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
They're disgusting sending their poor kids back to school when covid is still rampant in the UK! I saw a video of how the classrooms will look and how the playgrounds will be , and was shocked! It's nothing short of a prison sentence, experts are saying children having to follow these drastic rules are going to be mentally scarred and will have a negative impact on them!
Imagine that! The Sacconejoly kids are already fucked up from their home life, and now school is like this , God knows how these poor kids are going to get through life!
bleeping selfish bastards are loving getting rid of two of their four kids that they bleeping chose to have!

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Cause Anna never wanted children. She’s never had a motherly bone in her body and Jonathan pressured her into having the four kids to monetise them as family vloggers on Youtube. Those kids are nothing more than dollar signs to them. If the vlogs didn’t have the kids in them their channel would have tanked long ago. No one watches for Anna or Jono alone - it’s why Anna’s channel failed and she gave up (she’s also lazy).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just wanted to add this to my previous post, the first quote is from her book, her way of enjoying skinny jeans and cupcakes at the same time was bulimia, as she stated herself. It's absolutely tragic, the fact that she never felt the need to apologise to all the women and girls she deceived for almost a decade is one thing, but the fact that she's done it again in 2019 and is in the process of doing it again at 32 is just inexcusable in my eyes.

"What do you do if you love cupcakes as much as you love skinny jeans? Can you enjoy both at the same time?" - 2011

"By my late teens these unsuccessful diets had developed into full-blown bulimia. I had no idea the first time I stuck my fingers down my throat to make myself sick that this "one time occurrence" was going to take over my life for the next 9 years. " 2018

BOOK-BACK.jpg
That blurb for her book, "Her father, Eduardo Saccone was a well respected literary critic and her mother is Irish"
So her dad's name and career gets a mention but her mum is solely an Irish woman? Surely she's done more than be Irish...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That blurb for her book, "Her father, Eduardo Saccone was a well respected literary critic and her mother is Irish"
So her dad's name and career gets a mention but her mum is solely an Irish woman? Surely she's done more than be Irish...
yes the poor woman has been used as a way for Jono and Anna to hide their income and leave her with a huge tax bill.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The boiled eggs and avocado are fine but the protein shake and porridge will increase insulin production making fat burning impossible... Glad I do not follow 'influencers' for nutritional advice!
The lady she follows also believes that if you combine foods it will make you burn it off faster. I was like, What?? She needs to stick to Lucy and stop doing all the stupid stuff she has been doing.

Reactions: 10
Is that what he said? Bugger I will have to watch it now.
Omg I just wanted to slap his smug little face. Managed on their own my foot!! When was it we saw the hand reach for the lollies? Was there evidence of the nanny before this? Her voice or something? Ironically before lock down I was only mildly irritated by a few things ( mostly Anna’s laziness and how distant she seems with the children.) Now I see them and fakes and fraudsters.

Reactions: 17
Omg I just wanted to slap his smug little face. Managed on their own my foot!! When was it we saw the hand reach for the lollies? Was there evidence of the nanny before this? Her voice or something? Ironically before lock down I was only mildly irritated by a few things ( mostly Anna’s laziness and how distant she seems with the children.) Now I see them and fakes and fraudsters.
Do they want medals for “managing” their own kids?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They're disgusting sending their poor kids back to school when covid is still rampant in the UK! I saw a video of how the classrooms will look and how the playgrounds will be , and was shocked! It's nothing short of a prison sentence, experts are saying children having to follow these drastic rules are going to be mentally scarred and will have a negative impact on them!
Imagine that! The Sacconejoly kids are already fucked up from their home life, and now school is like this , God knows how these poor kids are going to get through life!
bleeping selfish bastards are loving getting rid of two of their four kids that they bleeping chose to have!
One of my children is back in school this week, it is nothing like you’ve described. Please be careful not to insult those of us who have made informed, rational choices about the return to school.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Remember when they used to have the chef at the old house and Anna would pretend to have cooked the meals herself? Well, that kind of backfired now that she is actually cooking lol Can we have a side to side of what she called Quinoa next to the glazed salmon?

Thanks for the photos. I actually did think she was a good cook and cook those meals but now the truth as really come out.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.