SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God those portions are pathetic. Anna needs to stop pushing her disordered eating on her kids. I really hope she gave them more than that, especially the oldest two. But somehow I doubt it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Monday turkey mince
Tuesday turkey mince
Wednesday turkey mince
Thursday left over turkey mince
Friday pizza night
Saturday pizza night
Sunday left over turkey mince

Kids have probs never had a mcDonald’s and emilia cant wait to get back to school for some decent food

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Some twit in the comments said Anna should have an outside kitchen because it's not fair she's stuck inside cooking while all the others are out in the garden!
WTAF!!!

Monday turkey mince
Tuesday turkey mince
Wednesday turkey mince
Friday pizza night
Saturday pizza night

Kids have probs never had a mcDonald’s and emilia cant wait to get back to school for some decent food
if she did bring out a cookery book like the minions suggest, it will only be 2 pages long!😂😂😂😂 and be called " Anna's Turkey Mince Cookbook"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Monday turkey mince
Tuesday turkey mince
Wednesday turkey mince
Friday pizza night
Saturday pizza night

Ooooh they’ve had plenty of McDonalds. One of Andreas first foods he tried was a french fry from there (lots of backlash in that vlog for trying to feed a 5-6 month old a greasy fry). I don’t think they show them eating much fast food on camera anymore after that.

Reactions: 16
Michelle Marie Fit is talking about increasing testosterone now 🙄.

Also how long til Anna has a matching tshirt to her new bestie
View attachment 137985
WTF... and look at the pose. What a horrible person. You are trying to keep your children safe from this virus that is killing people. Sorry it’s so inconvenient that you have to look after your children you chose to have 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t believe the size of the kids’ portions! Surely at least Emilia and Eduardo should be eating more than Andrea and probably Alessia? I don’t have kids but my 4 year old cousin could eat all 4 of those kids’ portions combined!

Reactions: 15
I couldn’t believe the size of the kids’ portions! Surely at least Emilia and Eduardo should be eating more than Andrea and probably Alessia? I don’t have kids but my 4 year old cousin could eat all 4 of those kids’ portions combined!
Is she deliberately trying to make the kids look malnourished?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Is she deliberately trying to make the kids look malnourished?
I have no idea what Anna is doing. She feeds them such small meals then gives them chocolate, cakes, lollies and ice creams. Poor kids must be lacking in vitamins and fuelled on sugar. Nutrition is so important for growing children. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That turkey mince is as depressing as their grey walls. And bland. Added to the fact That she insists on cooking the meat in chicken stock makes for a blah meal. No wonder she uses so many spices. She hasn’t a clue about cooking.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they had a big fight and that's why she stopped posting on Insta?
wait.... CUE ANNA POSTING TODAY!
I also can't fathom how she cooks all these nice recipes that end up looking like she defrosted last years 'Lean Cuisine'. the food looks GROSS and tasteless and when she tries to show the kids eating it, it's for five seconds and then she cuts to them eating ice cream . So i seriously doubt her kids are eating her gross prison food.

ALSO MIND BLOWN. At Andrea , he's not a monkey he's a pretty normal 18 month old or wtf old he is . Her first three kids must have been docile teddy bears- as all of my three kids are like him. And guess what, i watch them every second, no way would i have let him sit on a trip trap like that. I still strap my three year old to his trip trap because he is non stop and will hurt himself. I never let them climb chairs, or window sills or windows or furniture because that makes them think it's OK. When Andrea was transferring food from his bowl to the cup- that means the child doesn't know what to do , and needs help. He's transferring instead of eating. Don't film him and laugh and say 'good boy'.. get off your ass and spoon feed him so he knows he's supposed to eat.
She doesn't give a tit if her kids eat. I remember her old nanny used to even spoon feed Eduardo at 3 or 4 and i thought THANK GOD someone cares that he's eating, Anna would laugh and look the other way.

A & J look like clueless assholes.
MIND BLOWN. If these four kids make it to 15 someone please call me.

Adding some GOOD things i see: for Karma
Anna doesn't seem to be obsessing about food or portions as much, she still looks healthy and happy.
She seems to spend more time with Emilia (the easy pleasing child)

that's it..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t had time to catch up, so I apologise if this has been talked about. But does anyone think they’ve had a visitor from the hairdresser? Anna’s roots don’t seem as bad as I’d have thought. Eduardo’s hasn’t grown much either.

Reactions: 3
Monday turkey mince
Tuesday turkey mince
Wednesday turkey mince
Friday pizza night
Saturday pizza night

Before the lockdown they would go to McDonald's quite regularly. Drive thru of course, not actually go there to eat.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Before the lockdown they would go to McDonald's quite regularly. Drive thru of course, not actually go there to eat.
Surprised they never put a double cheeseburger in a blender mixed with French fries the way they did with Wagamama food for Andrea when he was barely a year old ... I still can't believe they did that, all the while insisting on everything organic/ vegan friendly/ gluten free/ fun free.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Surprised they never put a double cheeseburger in a blender mixed with French fries the way they did with Wagamama food for Andrea when he was barely a year old ... I still can't believe they did that, all the while insisting on everything organic/ vegan friendly/ gluten free/ fun free.
He was only just eating solids when they did that. I am still shocked by it. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
He was only just eating solids when they did that. I am still shocked by it. Absolutely ridiculous.
they fed Emilia whole cherry tomatoes when she was weaning.

genuinely surprised no real harm has visited those children.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.