SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first few minutes of their last vlog Ann expresses all the reasons why she resents Andrea.
Andrea is ungrateful.
Andrea loves Jon more than her.
Andrea will kiss Jon but won't kiss her sloppy mouth.
Andrea came from HER WOMB NOT HIS!!!
Andrea's milk came from HER BOOBIES!!!
Andrea BROKE HER PELVIS and his name should haven been PELVIS BREAKER!!!

It's a pretty bleeping disturbing way to talk to a baby. Especially one with a busted face and black eye.
And no, Emily Roses, she isn't joking. She hates that kid more than the other 3 combined.

The two of them going at it to scare the As at bedtime was messed up. Making Alessia cry from fear of you, Ann, you undeserving c*nt. Every time you hurt those kids I see your doppelganger. You're getting the face you deserve.

View attachment 135574
Thanks for bringing up how she talked to Andrea in the vlog. I was so horrified 🤬 They have no idea how much damage they are doing by telling their children these negative comments. Andrea is not going to like his mum when he gets older. Just like I am not that close to my Mum because apparently I wasn’t a quiet child like my sister. I cried too much as a baby and ran around too much as a toddler/child. I knew/felt she never liked me and she told me many times I wasn’t her ideal daughter. It’s not something you ever forget.

Especially for poor Andrea... as its on the web for him and everyone else to see for the rest of his life. What nice reminder 🙁

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Anna mentioned breastfeeding Andrea for the second time in recent weeks, as if that gives her a free pass for doing sweet FA for him for the rest of his life.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
This is how I feel about the boys in dresses. E-2 is a lovely child and he loves to dress up. He loves shoes, hair, and dolls. He is very feminine in his movements and I think that he could be LBGTQ. He was born that way and at his age would rebel if he didn't like it. He is fully aware of what he does because he doesn't want to wear it during his zoom sessions for school, and that's sad. I love that kid, he's amazing and I watch because I want to see him grow. As for Andy, well, he is just going with the flow, but you can tell he isn't going for the dresses, or barbie the way E-2 did. John-boy is just doing the tik toks for views and knows if he puts them in outfits or situations that aren't the norm, he will get views. The twits might be a lot of things, but I do not agree that they force dresses on E-2, or having a sister has made him the way he is. He was born that way, and there is nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My sister used to get lots of cuts and bruises, even claimed 'I'm never completely whole' when she was about 5. Turned out she needed glasses and physical therapy for her motor skills.

Andrea is allowed to climb and do things he shouldn't be allowed to at his age. There is no sense of safety in that family. Even the other morning when Jonathan was still in bed and Anna got on just for the camera (but fully dressed and full face of make up), the As were in bed with them and Andrea was climbing on the end of the bed. Nobody was stopping him, eventhough he could easily fall off. Now, I'm not suggesting wrapping your kid in cotton wool, but your 20 month old does not need to be climbing every surface in your home.

Anna mentioned breastfeeding Andrea for the second time in recent weeks, as if that gives her a free pass for doing sweet FA for him for the rest of his life.
"I kept you alive with these" Yeah, and blended up Wagamama's at 6 months old......

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My sister used to get lots of cuts and bruises, even claimed 'I'm never completely whole' when she was about 5. Turned out she needed glasses and physical therapy for her motor skills.

Andrea is allowed to climb and do things he shouldn't be allowed to at his age. There is no sense of safety in that family. Even the other morning when Jonathan was still in bed and Anna got on just for the camera (but fully dressed and full face of make up), the As were in bed with them and Andrea was climbing on the end of the bed. Nobody was stopping him, eventhough he could easily fall off. Now, I'm not suggesting wrapping your kid in cotton wool, but your 20 month old does not need to be climbing every surface in your home.

"I kept you alive with these" Yeah, and blended up Wagamama's at 6 months old......
Is she the only woman alive to breastfeed her child? What over achievements do you have Anna? Doing hair & makeup doesn’t count.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is how I feel about the boys in dresses. E-2 is a lovely child and he loves to dress up. He loves shoes, hair, and dolls. He is very feminine in his movements and I think that he could be LBGTQ. He was born that way and at his age would rebel if he didn't like it. He is fully aware of what he does because he doesn't want to wear it during his zoom sessions for school, and that's sad. I love that kid, he's amazing and I watch because I want to see him grow. As for Andy, well, he is just going with the flow, but you can tell he isn't going for the dresses, or barbie the way E-2 did. John-boy is just doing the tik toks for views and knows if he puts them in outfits or situations that aren't the norm, he will get views. The twits might be a lot of things, but I do not agree that they force dresses on E-2, or having a sister has made him the way he is. He was born that way, and there is nothing wrong with that.
i get what you are saying, but Eduardo has rebelled against his dad showing him dressed up and stuff and got upset about it. He didn’t want to wear it for zoom calls and seemed very embarrassed. I think it is something he enjoys as dress up but doesn’t want as everyday life.
I think it has nothing to do with LBGTQ and is just a little boy playing dress up. His parents and the viewers like to project things onto him and act as though this means something but I really do think it is as simple as playing dress up and doesn’t mean anything else. If Eduardo comes out when he’s older, good for him, but I don’t think it’s anything to do with dressing up.
But he is a 6 year old and it is weird for the viewers and even his parents to constantly push the idea of whether Eduardo will be straight or not or whether he is trans. He just likes to play dress up in his own time!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He is a child. He doesn’t understand sexuality or gender the way we as adults see it. I agree they should let him play how he wants and dress how he wants, but to label or force him into a narrative (especially on social media) is just wrong. He will figure himself out as he gets older, it’s really none of our business who he will grow up to be - that’s for him only to decide.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He is a child. He doesn’t understand sexuality or gender the way we as adults see it. I agree they should let him play how he wants and dress how he wants, but to label or force him into a narrative (especially on social media) is just wrong. He will figure himself out as he gets older, it’s really none of our business who he will grow up to be - that’s for him only to decide.
This is what I was trying to say but ended up rambling 😂 thanks for putting this and wording it so clear

also

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Shouldn't Alessia had her eyes tested (properly J waiting for specsavers to sponsor him again) their should of took her. Eyes are important to be checked. Also the two Es should of had another test also. Has children should get check every year or 2 years. Emilia was about 3 or 4 when she got hers checked then Eduardo got his checked like a year later. But nothing since. Again properly waiting for sponsorship from specsavers but their is more to life then getting sponsored for health checks. Should make appointment for everyone has we NEVER seen Anna get her eyes checked. (Well i never have unless she been since the whole shower gate thing) its bad enough that I read Alfie thought it was every 5 years to be check. No you clotpole 2 years.

Reactions: 3
Shouldn't Alessia had her eyes tested (properly J waiting for specsavers to sponsor him again) their should of took her. Eyes are important to be checked. Also the two Es should of had another test also. Has children should get check every year or 2 years. Emilia was about 3 or 4 when she got hers checked then Eduardo got his checked like a year later. But nothing since. Again properly waiting for sponsorship from specsavers but their is more to life then getting sponsored for health checks. Should make appointment for everyone has we NEVER seen Anna get her eyes checked. (Well i never have unless she been since the whole shower gate thing) its bad enough that I read Alfie thought it was every 5 years to be check. No you clotpole 2 years.
Aren’t eye tests free in the UK anyway? I’m 18 and I’ve been getting letters through once a year with optician appointments since I can remember and I don’t need glasses, they’re just checkups, I thought they were just a yearly thing for everyone?

Aren’t eye tests free in the UK anyway? I’m 18 and I’ve been getting letters through once a year with optician appointments since I can remember and I don’t need glasses, they’re just checkups, I thought they were just a yearly thing for everyone?
I think its free. But i know my partner had to pay £10 at specsavers but i think thats cause he wanted an earlier appointment n couldn't wait for the 2 year check up. So it depends really. But surely under 16 is free and yearly. As eyes change so much and their do watch I mean stare at a screen for long periods of time.

I think its free. But i know my partner had to pay £10 at specsavers but i think thats cause he wanted an earlier appointment n couldn't wait for the 2 year check up. So it depends really. But surely under 16 is free and yearly. As eyes change so much and their do watch I mean stare at a screen for long periods of time.
Oh my God, I forgot how cheap eye tests are there. Here in Canada, its close to $200.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is what I was trying to say but ended up rambling 😂 thanks for putting this and wording it so clear

also
I’m not sure what these fan girls expect? They make countless posts on social media - they put themselves out there freely for anyone to see. This is the danger of social media and making yourselves freely known to everyone and anyone. At least they have a choice unlike the SJ kids and other family vloggers kids. The kids pictures and images are out there without their permission.

There are numerous fan pages literally posting love heart pictures of Jonathan, Anna, and the kids. I personally think it’s crazy, but I know young girls can get obsessive over things like that (ala boy bands, posters all over the wall, etc). It’s a phase they will grow out of but I know Jonathan probably eats it up and enjoys the attention. That’s the part we are trying to warn them about. It’s not normal for a 40 year old man to be responding to them on twitter and using their naivety to gain more social interaction on their social media and YouTube. I never saw Justin Timberlake replying to fangirls on twitter or liking all their obsessive posts about him.... just saying...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
does this look like the face of a child who is having fun / comfortable in this situation?? If I pretended to be a witch I actually don't think my daughter would burst into tears like this because she knows I would never hurt her

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 3.31.21 pm.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
does this look like the face of a child who is having fun / comfortable in this situation?? If I pretended to be a witch I actually don't think my daughter would burst into tears like this because she knows I would never hurt her

View attachment 135740
this is what makes me think that the kids are afraid of anna.. in that clip jonathan was playing with them similarly and alessia was all giggles :confused:
i don't understand how she finds it amusing to scare her children- and then wonders why the youngest doesn't want to kiss her!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
this is what makes me think that the kids are afraid of anna.. in that clip jonathan was playing with them similarly and alessia was all giggles :confused:
It's really not normal is it, Alessia clearly can't trust that Anna is just joking about hurting her. The way Anna says 'its just a joke' sarcastically after too. She has absolutely no maternal instincts whatsoever does she?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
If you ask almost any transgender person, gay, lesbian, etc.. they will tell you from an early age, even as young as three that they knew. I do not believe they are pushing a narrative on him. I think his embracement comes from the backlash that his classmates would unleash on him if he wore his cute outfit. Of course, we want him to grow up and make his own decisions about his sexuality, but I do not believe they are forcing it on him. Are there times they haven't handled things correctly, yes, but overall I think they've done a decent job. Some Dads would flat out not let their child wear a dress and that does more damage.

Reactions: 6
If you ask almost any transgender person, gay, lesbian, etc.. they will tell you from an early age, even as young as three that they knew. I do not believe they are pushing a narrative on him. I think his embracement comes from the backlash that his classmates would unleash on him if he wore his cute outfit. Of course, we want him to grow up and make his own decisions about his sexuality, but I do not believe they are forcing it on him. Are there times they haven't handled things correctly, yes, but overall I think they've done a decent job. Some Dads would flat out not let their child wear a dress and that does more damage.
But that’s not going to happen in this case as his dad quite likes wearing a dress also. Have you not noticed how effeminate Jonny is?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.