SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how I feel about the boys in dresses. E-2 is a lovely child and he loves to dress up. He loves shoes, hair, and dolls. He is very feminine in his movements and I think that he could be LBGTQ. He was born that way and at his age would rebel if he didn't like it. He is fully aware of what he does because he doesn't want to wear it during his zoom sessions for school, and that's sad. I love that kid, he's amazing and I watch because I want to see him grow. As for Andy, well, he is just going with the flow, but you can tell he isn't going for the dresses, or barbie the way E-2 did. John-boy is just doing the tik toks for views and knows if he puts them in outfits or situations that aren't the norm, he will get views. The twits might be a lot of things, but I do not agree that they force dresses on E-2, or having a sister has made him the way he is. He was born that way, and there is nothing wrong with that.
You can't possibly classify a 6year old boy like this. I don't think he is feminine at all. I hate that people want to classify kids sexuality so young. I think he's masculine and I actually think that's their problem. He's the only real male in the house. I think he's going to grow up looking masculine. Jonathan is not masculine. You can't classify Andy this young either.

If you ask almost any transgender person, gay, lesbian, etc.. they will tell you from an early age, even as young as three that they knew. I do not believe they are pushing a narrative on him. I think his embracement comes from the backlash that his classmates would unleash on him if he wore his cute outfit. Of course, we want him to grow up and make his own decisions about his sexuality, but I do not believe they are forcing it on him. Are there times they haven't handled things correctly, yes, but overall I think they've done a decent job. Some Dads would flat out not let their child wear a dress and that does more damage.

Can't kids just be kids without foisting some sexuality label on them. They are most definitely pushing a narrative on him as they are afraid of his masculinity and they seek to undermine it. Any way when since did wearing a dress define anyone's sexuality ! Thank God he had the good sense not to wear the dress for his school lesson - he should be left alone not have all these sexualities thrust upon him. I definitely get the vibe they just want to be trendy and have a boy in a dress.

Anyone who loved their kids would take the channel down because their kids are being discussed and photographed and analysed,

As for people who say its 'sad' he won't wear a dress for school lessons get real ! It's no big hardship is it not to wear a dress. He's aboy and needs to dress like a boy until he decides what he is !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I justed noticed that since Anna blocked me onInstagram (for politely asking how andrea was doing) i can't even find her Account. Anyon else have this?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No I noticed some genuine examples of adverse childhood experiences not just typical teenager complaints which is what makes their contact with Jonathan so worrying.
What i meant is that most of the times its all made up to get an attention :) look at her few latest tweets.. she just lives for "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" moments now feels important because 'stop talking about us, it's not even about us but they talk about me'
I can guarantee you she feel 'important' now because she is being talked about on here.. you know one of the types when sjs are on that BBC program shes like 'yeah I talk to them almost every day, no biggie....' and her ego grows...

I know unfortunately theres probably vulnerable girls trying to reach to Jonathan (or other youtubers) but shes just an attention seeking drama queen, she knows exactly what she is doing..

I justed noticed that since Anna blocked me onInstagram (for politely asking how andrea was doing) i can't even find her Account. Anyon else have this?
Yeah same here, I never followed her just searched for her account. After I liked negative comment I couldnt find her anymore (but still can on my other profile lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What's up with this kids toe? Stubbed his toe, dropped something on it & lost the nail or just 1 very dirty toenail? PhotoCollage_20200522_151802383.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What's up with this kids toe? Stubbed his toe, dropped something on it & lost the nail or just 1 very dirty toenail? View attachment 135955
I'm glad somebody else noticed that. At first I thought it was just how the pic was taken but then I thought it looked like he'd stubbed his toe and bruised it quite bad. I did this with my little toenail once and it went brown and eventually fell off and was replaced by a fresh toenail

Reactions: 2
does this look like the face of a child who is having fun / comfortable in this situation?? If I pretended to be a witch I actually don't think my daughter would burst into tears like this because she knows I would never hurt her

View attachment 135740
Poor wee thing. God, I am not even a "child" person, I don't want kids but Anna is so cruel. Tuck her into bed and read a bedtime story, don't be a witch.

What did Anna do to scare them?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They just need to spend time with their children away from social media! I wonder how many natural pictures they have of the children playing together or just nice natural pictures as a family. I don’t think they have many! I just wish they would all spend some quality time as a family, playing a board game or having a game of football in the garden. I find it so so sad that these children might grow up with no real-family-memories and are just going to remember a life with a camera shoved in their faces and being locked in the playroom!!!

Reactions: 20
Poor wee thing. God, I am not even a "child" person, I don't want kids but Anna is so cruel. Tuck her into bed and read a bedtime story, don't be a witch.

What did Anna do to scare them?
She plays being a witch who will eat kids, putting on a scary voice and grabbing at them

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Only paid attention to the end of the vlog (busy actually being a mum to be able to sit down and watch the whole thing). But something caught my eye straight away....

She cooked meatballs - finally a normal meal. There are 12 meatballs on the stove then she pans round and shows the pan again (after the kids had finished dinner). There are now 8 meatballs in the pan! What the hell? She gave her kids 1 meatball each. That’s it. She needs to realise that her kids are growing and they need more than 1 tiny portion of protein. Order more of your ‘healthy’ turkey meat so there is enough for your entire family!

007EE6F8-6B48-4B3F-A8EA-D91AD461F668.jpeg

791FD11F-2554-422B-81B3-A6A879340551.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Only paid attention to the end of the vlog (busy actually being a mum to be able to sit down and watch the whole thing). But something caught my eye straight away....

She cooked meatballs - finally a normal meal. There are 12 meatballs on the stove then she pans round and shows the pan again (after the kids had finished dinner). There are now 8 meatballs in the pan! What the hell? She gave her kids 1 meatball each. That’s it. She needs to realise that her kids are growing and they need more than 1 tiny portion of protein. Order more of your ‘healthy’ turkey meat so there is enough for your entire family!

View attachment 136070

View attachment 136071
bleeping hell Anna, feed your kids more. They must be starving. Also
1590182700500.png

Nanny spotted! AGAIN. Anna stop complaining about hard everything is!
1590182954446.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Do you think they are showing the Instagram photos on the blog so we can see how many likes they’ve had?
0E539A5F-0CFC-432E-9F52-BA80FE241547.png

Someone mentioned before as well, how weird would it be to have to all get together every day for a photo and without your dad, just your mum.

Reactions: 13
In comments...nanny spotted at 16.15 through window as they eat outside. Why won't they admit it?!

Reactions: 17
Nanny spotted! AGAIN. Anna stop complaining about hard everything is!
View attachment 136084
OMG how can she complain she missed Emilia's Lamda session when there's two other adults in the house!? Surely either Jonathan or the nanny can be in the room while the lesson is on, not always Anna? I guess they're being secretive of her because they know she wasn't meant to be there with this lockdown, unless she is live in. I feel sorry for her having to work with people like this. At least the children will get affection from her.

And can't believe the kids only had one meatball each!! At least give them 3 each, maybe Andrea 2 at least! Also I thought just crossed my mind, what does the nanny eat while she's there? I hope she brings her own food for dinner because I wouldn't want to eat the unappetising food Anna cooks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I noticed Andrea looking at Anna as he climbed on the table while they were eating those icecreams. She had done a big speech about getting a highchair for him because all his climbing on the table was getting so stressful for her- yet he did it right in front of her (blatantly looking for attention) and she didn't say a thing.

Reactions: 15
What's up with this kids toe? Stubbed his toe, dropped something on it & lost the nail or just 1 very dirty toenail? View attachment 135955
Poor kid didn't escape his mother's cankles and his father's Fred Flintstone feet! They have the type of DNA that shouldn't be passed on.
It's the reflection of J's brown tooth!!
Can this please be the next thread title!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Like just that exact sentence and nothing else😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anna mentioned breastfeeding Andrea for the second time in recent weeks, as if that gives her a free pass for doing sweet FA for him for the rest of his life.
It pisses me off how she says she kept them alive! She wants a bleeping medal for not allowing them to die then😠😠😠

If you ask almost any transgender person, gay, lesbian, etc.. they will tell you from an early age, even as young as three that they knew. I do not believe they are pushing a narrative on him. I think his embracement comes from the backlash that his classmates would unleash on him if he wore his cute outfit. Of course, we want him to grow up and make his own decisions about his sexuality, but I do not believe they are forcing it on him. Are there times they haven't handled things correctly, yes, but overall I think they've done a decent job. Some Dads would flat out not let their child wear a dress and that does more damage.
That's all fine, but why then do they take the piss out of Eduardo, they've come out with nasty stuff about him ' not being a proper boy' and when Anna was pregnant with Andrea , Jof said " maybe we'll have a real boy this time! They're certainly not doing a decent job when they ridicule him constantly!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Went on my other account to have a little look at Anna’s insta and someone called it! Someone a couple days ago suggested Anna was taking these photos to get sponsored by someone and it seems as though that is exactly what she’s doing lol

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Nonsensical titles and descriptions. These aren't just occasional typos or mistakes, they're daily... it's no wonder they're bleeding subscribers week after week..
And it's not 4 kids going back to school next week at all, it's just Eddy and maybe Alessia! And look at Anna's happy face and the way she was saying about Eddy going back to school , the most happy I've ever seen the witch!
Also, most parents and teachers are against the plan of their kids going back when covid 19 is still rampant, because they care about their kids and are worried about them getting ill or bringing the virus home!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.