SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does this look like the face of a child who is having fun / comfortable in this situation?? If I pretended to be a witch I actually don't think my daughter would burst into tears like this because she knows I would never hurt her

View attachment 135740
I look at this vision of Alessia with a heavy heart the sheer terror on her face and bursting into tears is one of alarm bells and red flags this is not a normal setting for a little one to be in. She doesn’t feel safe and at ease or protected. Anna’s disturbing behaviour is a genuine worry. And her deranged husband is no better.☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
does this look like the face of a child who is having fun / comfortable in this situation?? If I pretended to be a witch I actually don't think my daughter would burst into tears like this because she knows I would never hurt her

View attachment 135740
What a raging psycho she is!! I can NOT imagine ever "joking" with my child to the point of terrorizing them! I really do think this witch is mentally insane. She needs psychiatric help!! This is not by any stretch normal playing behavior. That poor little girl 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I look at this vision of Alessia with a heavy heart the sheer terror on her face and bursting into tears is one of alarm bells and red flags this is not a normal setting for a little one to be in. She doesn’t feel safe and at ease or protected. Anna’s disturbing behaviour is a gssenuine worry. And her deranged husband is no better.☹
Another one to put in the ss evidence file. She's terrified of her own mother - why? My kids have never cried in terror like that with me - what the hell is going on in that house of horrors. Poor little girl . Anna doesn't even comfort her when she cries, just tells her off saying it's only a joke. I tell you, Anna's eyes scare me, like truly terrify me.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

View attachment 135740
Sweet divine that picture of the poor little girl breaks my heart 😭😭 why would a fully grown adult think this is funny what a sick individual

Reactions: 6
That little girl is terrified. She’s three..... she doesn’t necessarily comprehend that mummy is “just joking” particularly given that if she’s naughty she’s stuck under a cold shower. The idea that they have knowingly included such a clip in the vlog makes me wonder what else happens that we don’t see.... the way she grabs their wrists rather than their hands, the pinching..... she truly is an unpleasant individual who doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
If you ask almost any transgender person, gay, lesbian, etc.. they will tell you from an early age, even as young as three that they knew. I do not believe they are pushing a narrative on him. I think his embracement comes from the backlash that his classmates would unleash on him if he wore his cute outfit. Of course, we want him to grow up and make his own decisions about his sexuality, but I do not believe they are forcing it on him. Are there times they haven't handled things correctly, yes, but overall I think they've done a decent job. Some Dads would flat out not let their child wear a dress and that does more damage.
I don’t doubt that a lot of people knew from a young age, and I’m not saying he isn’t any of those things, all I’m saying is that it is not grown adults places to wonder these things about a small child, it is for him to figure out and to do so at his own pace whenever that may be. But I stand by the fact that us, the minions, his parents shouldn’t be discussing it and putting suggestions in about it. Sexuality is a private and personal topic and Eduardo has unfortunately had that privacy taken away from him and everyone now thinks it’s their place to discuss it and it isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just come across a couple of their fan girls twitters (wasnt hard at all they reply to every tweet with obsession) and saw pretty quickly that theyve been into SJs since being young teens, some have had some pretty bad childhood experiences.
I'm sorry but if that's not preying on vulnerable young girls then I dont know what is. Some previous life experiences are known static factors making people more likely to be vulnerable, exploited, a risk of harm to self or from others.
It's not ok for a 40 year old man to message any young girls but that's really knocked me a bit ill.

It's a shame those girls are reading this thread because some of the comments will be difficult for them, but it is genuinely concerning and people on here are raising these concerns from a good place. Hopefully they develop some awareness of that.
Just wanna add that these comments like bad childhood experience, family problems, personal problems are typical teenager comments to
This is how I feel about the boys in dresses. E-2 is a lovely child and he loves to dress up. He loves shoes, hair, and dolls. He is very feminine in his movements and I think that he could be LBGTQ. He was born that way and at his age would rebel if he didn't like it. He is fully aware of what he does because he doesn't want to wear it during his zoom sessions for school, and that's sad. I love that kid, he's amazing and I watch because I want to see him grow. As for Andy, well, he is just going with the flow, but you can tell he isn't going for the dresses, or barbie the way E-2 did. John-boy is just doing the tik toks for views and knows if he puts them in outfits or situations that aren't the norm, he will get views. The twits might be a lot of things, but I do not agree that they force dresses on E-2, or having a sister has made him the way he is. He was born that way, and there is nothing wrong with that.
But he did rebel numerous times..

And he didnt get chance going for boy toys when younger because he didnt have any. They are and never been age appropriate 'boys' toys for him to play with.

Everytime time they went on holidays they made sure there is a barbie sticking out of his opened bag, why they didnt do that with emilia?

My problem with it is that he literally didnt have chance to even experience 'boys' world. He was just thrown into a 'girl's world with no choice so he playes with what he has.

why he chose dinosaur car seat, he loved rugby, but cant go anymore; why he doesnt want to be seen dressed like girl by his friends, he LOVES Harry Potter yet he gets masive barbies (which he enjoys of course, but...)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don't understand her need to scare them before bed?! Bedtime is a time to unwind and be relaxed, having a bath and a bedtime story. Not scaring them until they cry or watch tiktoks on Anna's phone. And as said above, those negative comments towards Andrea will make him resent her as he grows cause he'll be able to watch back when older and see what she said and also sense the resentment she has as he grows older. I think Alessia will also grow up being scared of Anna cause she scares her all the time. Like the time when she 'lost' Anna's necklace and Anna said she got very mad at her and Alessia was looking scared in the background. I can imagine Anna full on yells at them when they do anything wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Following my previous comment re zoom class..

Ed doesnt want to be seen in girls clothes in front of his class mates, but is made to perform in girls clothes for videos, completely unaware the same class mates will watch it...

This just proves how unaware they (and kids in general) are about the concept of vlogs and YouTube vlogging and who can watch it..

Why would you show your child in dress every other day, when he clearly doesnt want to be seen in girls dresses.. I just cant with them 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If she is now willing to show Andrea’s eye in its current state, can you imagine how bad it must have been when they were deliberately not showing it?

I agree about Alessia, my kids would laugh at me if I tried to scare them like that. They are terrified of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
[QUOTE

also
[/QUOTE]
This is what I was trying to say but ended up rambling 😂 thanks for putting this and wording it so clear

also
Oh dear my heart bleeds Emily Rose. 🙄🙄🙄 Maybe you shouldn't goad a married man, you're like 15. Go out get off the phone and have fun. Don't waste your life on this family that has clearly over stayed their 15 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Anna is so busy being a work-at-home mum, housewife and home-schooler that she forgot her kid's online class...
What happened to get schedule? Shree made a while video on how she stays organised!!

Also.. Pondering how she can get it all done... Stay up past 8pm and 'work' after the kids are in bed. That's what the rest of us are having to do. I'm at home with a full-on 2 year old, and having to fulfill my online teaching responsibilities (marking, setting work, sending welfare emails, replying to concerned students/parents) when he is in bed. It's not fun and there are many late night, but it's what lots of people are doing.
Your 'job' is literally posing for and uploading a photo of you and your kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nonsensical titles and descriptions. These aren't just occasional typos or mistakes, they're daily... it's no wonder they're bleeding subscribers week after week..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just wanna add that these comments like bad childhood experience, family problems, personal problems are typical teenager comments to
No I noticed some genuine examples of adverse childhood experiences not just typical teenager complaints which is what makes their contact with Jonathan so worrying.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anna asked Alessia if she loved her and Lessie said no because she doesn't like her being a witch. Anna should listen to what her children say they don't like. No good saying it's only a joke as Alessia doesn't like that sort of thing. Then Anna proceeds to pretend to be a witch again and Lessie get's scared (yes she asked but Anna probably pulled a horrible face off camera that terrified Alessia).

Reactions: 18
It's so sick that they go through stupid likes on concerned comments and blocking those ppl in a minute, but leaving disgusting 'friendliest friends' comments in like on tik tok🤬

I cant believe how desperate for fame he is, he knows if some weirdo will put something similar in google his tik tok may pop up... 'hey success another view'
Also there will be another 1000 comments from minions pointing that disgusting comment out... 'hey, more engagement'

Who cares about Emilia as long as money rolls in... 🤬🤢🤮
I agree with this so much. I watched them for a few years but stopped quite a while ago when Anna had the miscarriage and he still filmed, ugh. Seems like it’s just anything for views. Like there’s no limit to what he will show for likes. Come across as very fake & personally I feel like you never see Anna do any parenting 🤷‍♀️ Just my opinion. How sad for those kids that their entire lives will forever be on the internet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Anna did the manic walking everyday just after having Andrea to fit into that painted on dress she wore to the wedding in Italy. I'm sure that did her 'broken pelvis' the world of good #priorities

(It's funny she never complains about her broken pelvis when she's doing her workouts...)
And she was doing Lucy’s workouts throughout the entire pregnancy. I know it’s safe to do modified exercises but she was manic about it. And knowing her she probably kept doing them even after she found out Andrea’s positioning.
3C26DAB7-74E0-4EC9-8790-9D085FC8F533.png

(Side note, but look at how thin she was. She was restricting herself so much during this pregnancy and wouldn’t shut up about how she was able to “bounce back” thanks to her “healthy” aka ED pregnancy)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.