SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Emilia and Eduardo's packed lunches the other day? There was barely anything in them, the next day anna said the teacher pulled her and said the kids have still been hungry after their lunch at holiday club so she packed them an extra piece of fruit... she's putting her obsessive healthy eating/starving onto her children now 😩 And don't even get me started on the fact they have to go to holiday club all day everyday when Anna is at home, even if going out with them was hard does she not want any days just playing in their lovely big garden? It was a nice surprise to see them all at the park recently, must be the first time Anna has gone out with them all in months!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Did anyone see Emilia and Eduardo's packed lunches the other day? There was barely anything in them, the next day anna said the teacher pulled her and said the kids have still been hungry after their lunch at holiday club so she packed them an extra piece of fruit... she's putting her obsessive healthy eating/starving onto her children now 😩 And don't even get me started on the fact they have to go to holiday club all day everyday when Anna is at home, even if going out with them was hard does she not want any days just playing in their lovely big garden? It was a nice surprise to see them all at the park recently, must be the first time Anna has gone out with them all in months!
I'd be mortified being told by the teacher that my kids were still hungry and to give them something extra.
It'll be a miracle if those kids grow up without any disordered eating, we're already seeing some signs from Emilia when it comes to wanting to avoid dairy for no real reason.
It's pitiful the kids are shipped off to holiday club every holiday time (God forbid Anna should actually have them at home or do any activities with them) when the family are in such a great position of financially being able to do nice things with them and don't work a typical 9-5 job.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
*Facepalm* Kids have a faster metabolisms then adults do. They require sustenance more frequently then we do. I've heard more then one flogging mom say that her kid is ravenous after school. There would be a reason for that Einstein. She has 4 bloody children, how does she not know this? I worry about about those kids, the girls especially. Obviously you want to keep the consumption of processed food down. But you shouldn't deprive your kids of certain food groups unless it's necessary.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Aren't the older two a bit old for organix foods ?

My daughter is 3
She gets
A small roll with ham/tuna mayo/ chicken / cheese
A small banana or apple
Pot of strawberries or grapes
Half a pack quavers
A babybel or a frube yoghurt

Standard lunch
She'll have a bowl of Cheerios in the morning then a home cooked meal at home

Reactions: 7
Aren't the older two a bit old for organix foods ?

My daughter is 3
She gets
A small roll with ham/tuna mayo/ chicken / cheese
A small banana or apple
Pot of strawberries or grapes
Half a pack quavers
A babybel or a frube yoghurt

Standard lunch
She'll have a bowl of Cheerios in the morning then a home cooked meal at home
I thought the same thing about the organix stuff, they are old enough and on the move enough to be eating 'adult' cereal bars now. There are plenty of healthier options if she's worried about processed food. But still I would feel terrible if a teacher told me that my kids were hungry ☹

Reactions: 8
Despite the tit I may get for this, I am going to come out and say that I don't think Anna is racist. Of the many things I could come at her for that has never been one of them. She tends to treat everybody equally. I personally believe there wasn't any intended malice behind that tweet, just carelessness. A proper apology would have done her a lot of good. Then again, if you don't understand what you are apologizing for, does it even matter? That's the real issue here.
Sorry, can’t accept that. If she thought that racist meme was funny, she is a racist. Whether she realizes that she’s a racist or not, that’s another issue.

And ‘she tends to treat everyone equally’ - let’s not fall for the heavily edited stuff they put out there, we don’t know what comments they make behind the camera or what’s inside her head. Even if she treats everyone equally but thinks it’s funny to make fun of their race when they’re not present, that’s still a racist person.

• Heart
Anna used to say that Ed was always hungry in school and he would eat his “lunch”’at break time and then need another lunch for “lunch time” so this is weird,
I've definitely heard of kids coming home with half their lunch still in their lunchbox 😏 but not kids telling their teacher they’re still hungry.
I haven’t watched them in a few weeks because I found myself getting irrationally angry when I saw her manically bouncing up and down or I heard him doing his best Nickelodeon kids tv voice.
Her tweets made me angry enough to come back 🤣
Not so much the fact she retweeted such tit (which was bad but could have been excused as an error of judgement)
But the fact she deleted it,
Then tried to pass that action off as if people being offended for no reason had FORCED her to delete, because she “doesn’t do drama” really made me angry.
Nobody has a right to tell me or anyone what we should be offended by, or to make out people having an opinion on it are clearly looking for drama.
Idiot.

Did anyone see Emilia and Eduardo's packed lunches the other day? There was barely anything in them, the next day anna said the teacher pulled her and said the kids have still been hungry after their lunch at holiday club so she packed them an extra piece of fruit...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually think the lunches were fine for a standard school day. My kids get 4 things sandwich wrap or bagel then tub of fruit a bar of some kind and a yogurt. Plus finding healthy adult snacks isn't really that east cereal bars are awful and full of sugar organic is fab and I don't really think there is an age on them. I think she does her best with food I honestly can't see where everyone is coming from about that part of their lives. Her diet choices are not bad maybe she's a little obsessive but then I think its because that is the content she chooses to share with us. At least she's not filling her kids with freezer crap

I actually think the lunches were fine for a standard school day. My kids get 4 things sandwich wrap or bagel then tub of fruit a bar of some kind and a yogurt. Plus finding healthy adult snacks isn't really that east cereal bars are awful and full of sugar organic is fab and I don't really think there is an age on them. I think she does her best with food I honestly can't see where everyone is coming from about that part of their lives. Her diet choices are not bad maybe she's a little obsessive but then I think its because that is the content she chooses to share with us. At least she's not filling her kids with freezer crap
I can only go on my opinion and that is the lunches are not enough for a child especially at a holiday club (I say holiday club because it can be long hours and lots of activities) and the fact that they are telling the teachers they are still hungry probably proves I'm right, unless they are just bored and want some attention 🤷🏻‍♀️ lol

Reactions: 10
I can only go on my opinion and that is the lunches are not enough for a child especially at a holiday club (I say holiday club because it can be long hours and lots of activities) and the fact that they are telling the teachers they are still hungry probably proves I'm right, unless they are just bored and want some attention 🤷🏻‍♀️ lol

I suppose if holiday club is longer than a school day then maybe it wouldn't be enough. Mine have a good breakfast then a snack provided by school which is normally fruit or carrot etc then lunch and are home for 3:30 and have another snack before dinner. So going by our day that lunch would work. I do agree though if they are moaning that they are hungry they should be encouraged to drink more maybe as they could be thirsty.

Reactions: 2
I love the title of this thread 🤣 I stopped watching a while ago as she made me feel like tit and like I was lazy for not waking up at 5am every morning to work out

• Haha
I thought exactly the same about their lunch, I’m not surprised they were hungry! They are there for a long day...goodness knows why! Then she went on saying how she wants to bake something like banana bread for them because she’s ‘such an amazing mum because she bakes from scratch’ but can’t as she puts walnuts in and there’s a no nut policy...why not make it without walnuts duh or make something else since you have so much time! It’s summer break for goodness sake. They ‘work’ from home and are in a very very very privileged position with endless money and their nanny but instead they palm them off to holiday club 🙄 then again they are probably better off there having fun then sitting at home on their iPads being ignored because Anna’s too busy obsessing over what she’s going to eat or not eat, working out or ‘working so hard’ creating ‘content’, such a hard life being so self obsessed over being with your children.

Reactions: 14
I’m pretty sure on a day when we are on the go my toddlers (at least my son) could easily polish off that lunch.
I thought exactly the same about their lunch, I’m not surprised they were hungry! They are there for a long day...goodness knows why! Then she went on saying how she wants to bake something like banana bread for them because she’s ‘such an amazing mum because she bakes from scratch’ but can’t as she puts walnuts in and there’s a no nut policy...why not make it without walnuts duh or make something else since you have so much time! It’s summer break for goodness sake. They ‘work’ from home and are in a very very very privileged position with endless money and their nanny but instead they palm them off to holiday club 🙄 then again they are probably better off there having fun then sitting at home on their iPads being ignored because Anna’s too busy obsessing over what she’s going to eat or not eat, working out or ‘working so hard’ creating ‘content’, such a hard life being so self obsessed over being with your children.
See, this is the part I can’t fathom. When we found out we were pregnant (especially when we found out it was twins) I had a sense of dread that I am going to have to put these babies in nursery/get a nanny etc. Now while my initial panic was slightly pregnancy hormone induced I can’t unstand willingly letting time with your children go. I’m not going to deny that both my husband and myself come from privileged backgrounds but at the same time he works so stupidly long hours when he is on call and watching them happily send the kids off to holiday club after watching my husband have to do another bedtime over FaceTime (or missing bedtime because he is treating a patient) makes me angry. You only get 18 summers with your kids - I find it very hard to believe that A&J couldn’t provide the same activities as holiday club. The difference is they don’t want to.

I’m not knocking holiday clubs/nursery/nanny’s when you need them, but these two (Anna) are willing to put in no effort.

13 hours ago they uploaded a new video of Alessia having a temperature of 40 degrees. Strip her down, give her calpol and call 111 if you can't get hold of a doctor. Not sit there wrapping yourself around her making the poor child hotter and examining her face on camera. They probably get excited when one of their children are ill as they use it for more content. I only saw the first minute or so. They'll be filming each other on the toilet soon. Awful.

Reactions: 17
13 hours ago they uploaded a new video of Alessia having a temperature of 40 degrees. Strip her down, give her calpol and call 111 if you can't get hold of a doctor. Not sit there wrapping yourself around her making the poor child hotter and examining her face on camera. They probably get excited when one of their children are ill as they use it for more content. I only saw the first minute or so. They'll be filming each other on the toilet soon. Awful.
Showed that to my husband. He’s a A&E consultant and is fuming. He can’t understand why after 4 kids they are enhancing the risk of a febrile convulsion

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I was disgusted that they didn't give the poor child their undivided attention and not film. Even though they have 4 children, they both seem clueless

Really sad that your child is sick and all you can think about is content, they also did it when Andrea was ill.
Its also shocking how camera ready the baby is already. Imagine getting a phone shoved into your face 24/7.

I was disgusted that they didn't give the poor child their undivided attention and not film. Even though they have 4 children, they both seem clueless
I don't watch them not for years but still the vids
Pop up I saw the 999 had a look and once again using a poorly baby for click bait, I find the whole idea of using kids for engagement especially illness is horrific how do they not get it? they have done this job long enough they can't not know that one day these kids are going to be embarrassed or even angry at being used by their parents! I know they are not the only ones and I know people choose to watch these crappy channels but it really worries me where does this stop does a child actually have to be hurt before they stop posing half naked pictures? it's madness pedophilia is a huge problem as much as we don't want to believe that humans behave like this they do and children are abused thousands of them or their images are being shared online, I am so worried I have stopped sharing pictures of my grandchildren, no one would ever want their precious children harmed but to continue showing certain types of images is beyond belief little girls in bikinis don't put these pics out in the world because some sick person won't be viewing them because they are cute! It's time for Social services to act by making it illegal to share children in this way lots of bloggers have their children in the background they are earning money without using their children so it's down to greed if they don't have enough sense to see the very real issues then someone has to step up and stop them I can't believe it's gone on this long, there are better ways to earn money!

• Angry
I can't believe that Alessia wasn't left resting at home after being so poorly instead he then takes her to the store and then to collect Emilia and Eduardo (admittedly she did look a little better but that can change again very quickly with kids).
Very telling we didn't Anna holding and comforting Alessia in the vlog. She had better things to do, like organizing clothes and shoes.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Has she really got the same workout gear on for the third day in a row , bet they don’t smell nice 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.