SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jofus showed the freebie box Amazon sent him, flippin eck put me off buying anything from them sending £££££ worth of free stuff to them. It blows my mind how much free stuff gets sent out and it must become normal and no big deal to them.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Has she really got the same workout gear on for the third day in a row , bet they don’t smell nice 🤢
She previously said she wears the same gym clothes Mon Tues and wed before she washes them. The same Thurs and Fri. She said she throws her sweaty clothes over the radiator in the bathroom to dry 🤮 because washing them too often can ruin them and that girl does sweat. Only washes her hair twice a week too, which is fine if your not working out and getting in a sweaty mess.

Jofus showed the freebie box Amazon sent him, flippin eck put me off buying anything from them sending £££££ worth of free stuff to them. It blows my mind how much free stuff gets sent out and it must become normal and no big deal to them.
I know and he couldn't of been less interested in showing it. Blah blah blah, free stuff, prime day

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I couldn't cope watching Jonathan opening that prime box on his stories! :sick:

He could have at least done a giveaway for the camera bundle! He seemed so uninterested as if they'd given him a packet of crisps or something :(

Reactions: 8
The camera was £120, moet approx £35, fire stick £40 and extras :unsure: wtf.

That's insane! It'll just get thrown into storage probably, doubt we'll even see that camera again!

I guess we forgot money isn't an issue for Jonathan ladzzzz 😂

Also - does anyone else feel a bit salty when companies like amazon send big freebies like that to "influencers"? I'm a prime member too, they should be sending little friendly packages to their customers - not "influencers" who won't even use the items! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's insane! It'll just get thrown into storage probably, doubt we'll even see that camera again!

Also - does anyone else feel a bit salty when companies like amazon send big freebies like that to "influencers"? I'm a prime member too, they should be sending little friendly packages to their customers - not "influencers" who won't even use the items! 😂
Yes its wrong and especially when these people can afford the items. They must have no concept of saving to buy items with hard earned cash.

Reactions: 8

Every paying customer with Amazon & Amazon Prime is paying for them and other influencers to recueve free gifts, if they passed them on to local charities highlighting the need then I wouldn't mind do much but it just get shoved away not even appreciated I cancelled my Prime because of this and am not using Amazon any more as they don't treat their staff well either they are hand in hand with the dodgy advertising and it stinks no more of my money will line their pockets if everyone did this the freebies would stop instantly I think ( not an expert on this but I know right from wrong !)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Every paying customer with Amazon & Amazon Prime is paying for them and other influencers to recueve free gifts, if they passed them on to local charities highlighting the need then I wouldn't mind do much but it just get shoved away not even appreciated I cancelled my Prime because of this and am not using Amazon any more as they don't treat their staff well either they are hand in hand with the dodgy advertising and it stinks no more of my money will line their pockets if everyone did this the freebies would stop instantly I think ( not an expert on this but I know right from wrong !)

Ugh I seriously hate things like that. I wish they were either more grateful about the freebies they received -- or donated them! They seem worlds away from the anna and jonathan that I first started to watch all those years ago... they used to shop in sainsburys and eat toasties for lunch lol! Ahhh those were the days!

Reactions: 6
Ugh I seriously hate things like that. I wish they were either more grateful about the freebies they received -- or donated them! They seem worlds away from the anna and jonathan that I first started to watch all those years ago... they used to shop in sainsburys and eat toasties for lunch lol! Ahhh those were the days!
Tell me about it ! Their so unrealistic now , alessia and Andrea have a complete different life to what Emilia and Eduardo had at that age , they actually used to do things and let their children eat stuff without it being ‘organic’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I used to watch them everyday for years but the past few years they’ve become more and more unrelateable. They aren’t anywhere near a ‘every day family’ anymore. It’s all staged, fake and show offey. They are so self obsessed, especially Anna, they forget it’s hard to relate millionaires ‘trying’ to be ‘normal’. Greed and ungratefulness just like the rest of the ‘influencers’

Reactions: 15
I used to watch them everyday for years but the past few years they’ve become more and more unrelateable. They aren’t anywhere near a ‘every day family’ anymore. It’s all staged, fake and show offey. They are so self obsessed, especially Anna, they forget it’s hard to relate millionaires ‘trying’ to be ‘normal’. Greed and ungratefulness just like the rest of the ‘influencers’

Same here, I watched their vlogs most days! They were such a cute and real family...I don't think they'll ever be able to go back to that place.

Jonathan's new-old style vlogs are very good but the problem is they're still unrelatable! I don't think Jonathan gets it at all! Like that amazon box yesterday!

They're not bad people or anything like that, but they're so far away from the "family vloggers" they began as..I'm not sure what the future will hold for them :cautious:☹

Reactions: 3
Same here, I watched their vlogs most days! They were such a cute and real family...I don't think they'll ever be able to go back to that place.

Jonathan's new-old style vlogs are very good but the problem is they're still unrelatable! I don't think Jonathan gets it at all! Like that amazon box yesterday!

They're not bad people or anything like that, but they're so far away from the "family vloggers" they began as..I'm not sure what the future will hold for them :cautious:☹
The problem is they ARE bad people. The exploit the kids most intimate moments for monetary gain for themselves. They show no real bonds of family, everything they do is calculated and thought out (badly) for the vlogs.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The problem is they ARE bad people. The exploit the kids most intimate moments for monetary gain for themselves. They show no real bonds of family, everything they do is calculated and thought out (badly) for the vlogs.
Honestly now -- when I think of the sacconejolys my mind goes back to the old days - it takes me a LONG time to remember them as they are today! I know it sounds weird :ROFLMAO: I honestly still think of emilia as a little baby 😂

Re what you said, I sadly completely agree 😖 I was thinking the other day how rich they are - but they never take the kids out to days out like a zoo or lego land (since windsor isn't that far away!) or even just a normal park! It's so sad! My parents didn't have a lot of money when I was growing up - but I was always out somewhere even if it was just the park to play on the swings or something!

Sigh!!! 😩😖

Reactions: 6
The kids have been out twice this weekend to the cinema and both times were sponsored. They never spend any of their own money that the kids make them taking them anywhere. As you say even to the park to let off steam costs nothing. It’s so bloody sad.

• Wow
The kids have been out twice this weekend to the cinema and both times were sponsored. They never spend any of their own money that the kids make them taking them anywhere. As you say even to the park to let off steam costs nothing. It’s so bloody sad.
yep taught the exact same I'd say A was in bed at 6:00 last night after actually been out of the house with all 4 kids well 5 if you include J 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anna has to be the most boring person on the planet, I could never live her life. She deprives herself of far too much and self diagnosis of all these intolerances and conditions. I'm not sure how she can be tired. She is getting 8+ hours every night. Some mothers/fathers dream of that amount.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Anna has to be the most boring person on the planet, I could never live her life. She deprives herself of far too much and self diagnosis of all these intolerances and conditions. I'm not sure how she can be tired. She is getting 8+ hours every night. Some mothers/fathers dream of that amount.
Since the kids are in holiday school in the week it's a shame she and jonathan don't take the two little ones somewhere in the day! It'd make really good video content too so I don't know what's holding them back

Since the kids are in holiday school in the week it's a shame she and jonathan don't take the two little ones somewhere in the day! It'd make really good video content too so I don't know what's holding them back
They can't be bothered basically.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They only seem to have outings if they're sponsored 🙄😏 I think of it was up to Jono they'd probably leave the house more but Anna can't have things interrupting her strict routines.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When Jonathan took them to the cinema Sunday I believe it was, you saw them sat waiting for it to begin then 2 hours later they were on the train back home again!
Will wait to see what's on the vlog about it but take them for a run about after and let off a bit of steam.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.