SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alessia wasn’t well and his priority is of course having the camera shoved in her face whilst awaiting in the queue on the phone🙄the poor girl isn’t well and his priority is the get views and make the dolla! If you ever had had any doubts about the parent of the year award been attributed rightly, then this video will clearly put your mind at easy! Well done Jonathon👍Great parenting right there, award wining one too😬

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry, can’t accept that. If she thought that racist meme was funny, she is a racist. Whether she realizes that she’s a racist or not, that’s another issue.

And ‘she tends to treat everyone equally’ - let’s not fall for the heavily edited stuff they put out there, we don’t know what comments they make behind the camera or what’s inside her head. Even if she treats everyone equally but thinks it’s funny to make fun of their race when they’re not present, that’s still a racist person.
She also could be a homophobe who doesn't accept her LGBT sister, evidenced by her not attending her wedding?

Reactions: 3
13 hours ago they uploaded a new video of Alessia having a temperature of 40 degrees. Strip her down, give her calpol and call 111 if you can't get hold of a doctor. Not sit there wrapping yourself around her making the poor child hotter and examining her face on camera. They probably get excited when one of their children are ill as they use it for more content. I only saw the first minute or so. They'll be filming each other on the toilet soon. Awful.
We said exactly the same. clothes off, cold flannel and NOT hugging the child. Calpol and if available sit in front of a fan with her. Children struggle to control their temperature until they are 12/13/14 (I think) so 40 is very high and shaking could lead to convulsions.

Reactions: 9
Stop the press!! Newest video posted a couple of hours ago is titled "We just had our first YouTube fight" with Anna dabbing her eyes 😩 Then at the same time posted a "date night" outfit shot on insta. 😤🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I get that she wants her kids to be healthy but it’s a bit over the top , basically everything is organic , I’ve never seen the children eating a chocolate penguin or a packet of of quavers like any other child , even the chocolate spreads organic🤷🏻‍♀️. In my opinion it’s just way over the top to do it all the time , what’s she gonna do when they mix with other kids make sure the other parents only have organic stuff 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I get that she wants her kids to be healthy but it’s a bit over the top , basically everything is organic , I’ve never seen the children eating a chocolate penguin or a packet of of quavers like any other child , even the chocolate spreads organic🤷🏻‍♀️. In my opinion it’s just way over the top to do it all the time , what’s she gonna do when they mix with other kids make sure the other parents only have organic stuff 😂😂
But at the same time she said she gives Emilia tuna for lunch at least 3 times a week when all recommendations say to limit the amount of tuna young children (especially girls) have due to the amount of mercury in it! This was standard advice given to me when weaning my babies!

She also could be a homophobe who doesn't accept her LGBT sister, evidenced by her not attending her wedding?
If Anna is a homophobe then she's not doing it right. After all, she married a bisexual man. I am not making a joke by the way. Based on some of the evidence that has been brought to light, I do believe he is bi. With regards to her sister's wedding, I was under the impression that it was very small, very sudden, and very far away. I don't think there were many attendees, possibly just Erika and Margaret. Emma isn't a fame bleep like her two sister are so I cannot find much information on it. The travel factor is most likely why she didn't attend. Oh but how entertaining it would have been to watch them try to control Alessia at a wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Organic isn't even healthier when it comes to those processed snacks she buys. They're filled with sugar just as the non-organic snacks are. She's obsessed with "eating healthy" but she has no clue on nutrition. Healthy to Anna is organic, gluten free, dairy free, vegan sometimes and low-carb. Healthy to the rest of the world is fruits and vegetables, less processed sugar, carbohydrates and protein.

Reactions: 9
Alessia wasn’t well and his priority is of course having the camera shoved in her face whilst awaiting in the queue on the phone🙄the poor girl isn’t well and his priority is the get views and make the dolla! If you ever had had any doubts about the parent of the year award been attributed rightly, then this video will clearly put your mind at easy! Well done Jonathon👍Great parenting right there, award wining one too😬
Beggars belief that he would be anyone's idea of a great dad he uses his children to earn a living 🙄🙄🙄

Organic isn't even healthier when it comes to those processed snacks she buys. They're filled with sugar just as the non-organic snacks are. She's obsessed with "eating healthy" but she has no clue on nutrition. Healthy to Anna is organic, gluten free, dairy free, vegan sometimes and low-carb. Healthy to the rest of the world is fruits and vegetables, less processed sugar, carbohydrates and protein.
Preach it. I remember when they clued people in on how unhealthy granola can be. What I don't get about Anna is they buy a ton of pre-packaged food that she could easily make herself for a fraction of the cost, especially if you buy in bulk. She eats the same thing every day for breakfast, porridge. She buys the boxed pouches. You're telling me that none of the cook books she has contains a recipe for homemade porridge? Or how about granola bars? They go through a ton of those as well. I'm not saying you cannot enjoy pre-made items once in a while. But most people I know who practice healthy living do tend to stick with homemade so they know what goes into it.

Reactions: 10
Preach it. I remember when they clued people in on how unhealthy granola can be. What I don't get about Anna is they buy a ton of pre-packaged food that she could easily make herself for a fraction of the cost, especially if you buy in bulk. She eats the same thing every day for breakfast, porridge. She buys the boxed pouches. You're telling me that none of the cook books she has contains a recipe for homemade porridge? Or how about granola bars? They go through a ton of those as well. I'm not saying you cannot enjoy pre-made items once in a while. But most people I know who practice healthy living do tend to stick with homemade so they know what goes into it.
Totally agree but her highness wouldn't be able to calorie count it accurately enough each teeny morsel that's passing her overlined lips in the same way she can do with prepackaged food 🙄😏

• Haha
Poor Anna she had to get up twice last night and she is so tired do you feel sorry for her ? Moaning about children waking her , talking about poorEduardo wetting the bed why would you do that mummy 🙄 but still got up at dawn to do her workout !! this lass is obsessed with her routines her priorities are all wrong, she has a cleaner and a nanny a full time stay at home dad what does she do ? Does she realise that some people have to go out to work , clean their homes and look after their children without help what a over privileged self obsessed spoilt madam

Reactions: 12
, I find the whole idea of using kids for engagement especially illness is horrific how do they not get it? they have done this job long enough they can't not know that one day these kids are going to be embarrassed or even angry at being used by their parents!
I’m waiting for the day Amelia realises she’s not just a gif 🤔
But there also scenes of daddy creeping up the stairs with the camera as she struggles to hoist her tights up with her skirt up nearly to her head 😐 brushing their teeth, in the bath.
Normal stuff in family life! No kid should have to be “careful” getting dressed in the morning.
But could you imagine see that thousands have seen the normal everyday stuff like that...there is something so intimate about it.
And that the not so normal who have viewed it could download that for their own use. 😞
Maybe they won’t care if they have been brought up that money comes first.

• Sad
  • Haha
I work nights, have 3 children and do the majority on my own as their dad works in the day. I fit in a 20min Lucy workout like Anna does before Lunch. No need for me to wake up at 5am (I only sleep around 2:30-3am anyway then up at 7am!) She has her husband home during the day so why not ask him to watch the 2 younger ones and then she can do her workout? My 3 yr old is perfectly happy to let me do my workout and even has a bash at it with me.
I dont really watch the vlogs anymore, mainly because the clickbait titles that end up having nothing to do with the video or the vlogs being the same thing every day.

Beggars belief that he would be anyone's idea of a great dad he uses his children to earn a living 🙄🙄🙄
I mean they have 2 houses to pay for now!! So they need to get as much money as they can out of the kids!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Didnt they give the kids sweets to preform on camera at one point?

Reactions: 4
If Anna is a homophobe then she's not doing it right. After all, she married a bisexual man. I am not making a joke by the way. Based on some of the evidence that has been brought to light, I do believe he is bi. With regards to her sister's wedding, I was under the impression that it was very small, very sudden, and very far away. I don't think there were many attendees, possibly just Erika and Margaret. Emma isn't a fame bleep like her two sister are so I cannot find much information on it. The travel factor is most likely why she didn't attend. Oh but how entertaining it would have been to watch them try to control Alessia at a wedding.
Always got a Bi vibe from Johnathon and just thought it was me.....think you are right @LurkyLou and I'm sure I read on here about some run in he had with an Irish celebrity and some allegations but didn't quite get it....anyone know the craic about this?

Reactions: 4
I've stopped watching the vlogs long time ago, but it popped up on my telly today, and wth is Anna doing all day... She gets all glammed up so she can take a picture in front of the garage door for Instagram? Is that it? And she looks so "Important" doing it, pulling Alicia with her like come on, you gonna earn me few more likes.. I found her presence in the vlog very cringy, there's no emotions when she's with the kids (like the toys opening,) everything just for the video..

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
do these people live in the real world? Ed left his bike at breakfast club so he just bought another, I bet Anna made him take Ed with him would have been lovely for J and Emilia to have some quality time seeing as she has just learnt.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.