SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we need to see a picture of her bedroom door and time she goes to bed every day on stories now ?I’ve always wondered as well why she needs to update stories every single morning after her work out it’s like she’s trying to prove something was the same filming her walk every day after she had Andrea . That woman has an unhealthy obsession with a rigid routine . No one cares what time you go to bed so we don’t need the same story day in day out 😂

Reactions: 8
So on IG stories A has just posted her fasting stats, longest fast 17 hrs and weight 53.1 kg. I think this is wrong because she has so many young followers who will think this is normal behaviour and they should do it mmmmmmm.
She’s so obsessed with weight. That post was just a ‘look at me weighing so little’ 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why do we need to see a picture of her bedroom door and time she goes to bed every day on stories now ?I’ve always wondered as well why she needs to update stories every single morning after her work out it’s like she’s trying to prove something was the same filming her walk every day after she had Andrea . That woman has an unhealthy obsession with a rigid routine . No one cares what time you go to bed so we don’t need the same story day in day out 😂
Because she's a total bore. Simple as that. She has nothing new to add, same tit every day.

such a rigid routine bed every night at 8:30 would she not like to stay up and unwind with her husband have a glass of wine watch TV chill out with her husband it's seems they live in the same house but live very separate life's even there "date night" seems forced and an effort to her she says she doesn't leave the house so why get up for workouts at 5:30 every morning when she could do her workout anytime of the day I can't work her out she comes across as so selfish and self absorbed she focuses sooooo much on looks weight etc and when your bringing up 4 impressionable young children these traits will rub off in them ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 15
such a rigid routine bed every night at 8:30 would she not like to stay up and unwind with her husband have a glass of wine watch TV chill out with her husband it's seems they live in the same house but live very separate life's even there "date night" seems forced and an effort to her she says she doesn't leave the house so why get up for workouts at 5:30 every morning when she could do her workout anytime of the day I can't work her out she comes across as so selfish and self absorbed she focuses sooooo much on looks weight etc and when your bringing up 4 impressionable young children these traits will rub off in them ☹
Early bed time means less time to eat, less time to spend with her husband. Working out first thing in the morning means she'll have the energy to do it. Its a sad life thats for sure.

Reactions: 13
Just seen the barely disguised school uniform photo of Emilia and Eduardo posted a couple of days ago! Everyone knows the area they live in and it’s obvious which school it is (the emblem is still visible on the jumper!). Why would anyone put their children at risk like this? I wouldn’t post photos of my children in their uniform on my private Instagram, let alone a public one with so many followers!

• Angry
  • Wow
Just seen the barely disguised school uniform photo of Emilia and Eduardo posted a couple of days ago! Everyone knows the area they live in and it’s obvious which school it is (the emblem is still visible on the jumper!). Why would anyone put their children at risk like this? I wouldn’t post photos of my children in their uniform on my private Instagram, let alone a public one with so many followers!
Emilia said the name of their school in a vlog once, quite a few people pointed it out but it was never edited out!

• Sad
  • Wow
Emilia said the name of their school in a vlog once, quite a few people pointed it out but it was never edited out!
You only have to type in ‘Emilia and Edwardo school’ into google and the first link takes you right there. I don’t know why they weren’t more careful from the start...oh wait because they are the biggest show offs and it’s yet again ‘look at me look at me my children go to this school’ 🙄

Reactions: 5
It's not even about rear facing or not for me it's the fact that they are not using the harness safely ...

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I cannot believe that they are still being so irresponsible with their children in their car seats! They’ve seriously been doing this since they had Emilia. Truly appalling & there is no excuse.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
They’ve always been awful with car seats...god knows why they’ve had about 100 so they should know...just like their prams 🙄 all ‘gifted’ obv!

Sometimes I wonder if they do it in purpose, remember the time period several months ago when all the family bloggers were getting paid to advertise proper seat safety and got their kids seats adjusted for them? But then I realise they've been doing this for nearly 7 years, and it's just for A+Js convenience that the As aren't rear facing, their straps are loose (no doubt they'd be annoyed by Alessia complaining that the seat was "too tight"), the Es are just in a booster and sometimes just in the seat with no support. And it bothers me more than just the kids aren't properly restrained in the car, if they got in a crash, the kids would fly out of their seats and Jonathan would have vlog content for months. CAR CRASH EMERGNENCY, FOUR KIDS IN HOSPITAL WING, HOSPITAL ROUTINE, DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HOSPITALISED CHILD, MAKING FRIENDS IN THE HOSPITAL, REPLACING THE CRASHED CAR, FIRST REHABILLATATION SESSION WITH 6 YEAR OLD, WALKING AGAIN, ALLOWED TO GO HOME FINALLY, RELIVING THE CRASH, (so many years later) 15 YEARS, MARRIED, 4 KIDS, 5 PREGNANCIES, 6 DOGS AND THE CRASH
God I hope that doesn't happen because the kids don't deserve it, but he needs to learn that his kids aren't properly restrained and are so likely to die should they crash

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't believe they haven't blurred Alessia properly, you'd think he'd have the editing thing down by now

Reactions: 3
My 6 year old’s class teacher/school are very child safety/health conscious, especially online safety and mental health. I think it is brilliant that the children learn this from an early age, as parents we have learnt so much to implement to make things safer. Recently, my daughter did not want to wear her school cardigan with the emblem to the supermarket, so asked me to bring an alternative top,as we were going straight after school.
I can not believe the level of ignorance when it comes to their own children with this family. Surely other family members/management/a nanny...anyone would tell them?!

They're so reckless, but if anything happens, I hope the guilt eats them up. They can't say they weren't told. They have chosen to ignore any advice and pass it off as 'hate'. OK, fine. They're your kids. You explain to them why they're hurt if anything awful happens. Or even worse.
Unbelievable. Stupid and lazy.

Reactions: 4
Imagine having Jonathan and Anna as your landlords 😂 can’t imagine Anna doing the end of contract clean 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.