SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having Jonathan and Anna as your landlords 😂 can’t imagine Anna doing the end of contract clean 🤣
Can’t imagine Anna doing anything other then work out and obsess over what she’s eating...or not eating or admiring herself in the mirror.

Reactions: 13
Sometimes I wonder if they do it in purpose, remember the time period several months ago when all the family bloggers were getting paid to advertise proper seat safety and got their kids seats adjusted for them? But then I realise they've been doing this for nearly 7 years, and it's just for A+Js convenience that the As aren't rear facing, their straps are loose (no doubt they'd be annoyed by Alessia complaining that the seat was "too tight"), the Es are just in a booster and sometimes just in the seat with no support. And it bothers me more than just the kids aren't properly restrained in the car, if they got in a crash, the kids would fly out of their seats and Jonathan would have vlog content for months. CAR CRASH EMERGNENCY, FOUR KIDS IN HOSPITAL WING, HOSPITAL ROUTINE, DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HOSPITALISED CHILD, MAKING FRIENDS IN THE HOSPITAL, REPLACING THE CRASHED CAR, FIRST REHABILLATATION SESSION WITH 6 YEAR OLD, WALKING AGAIN, ALLOWED TO GO HOME FINALLY, RELIVING THE CRASH, (so many years later) 15 YEARS, MARRIED, 4 KIDS, 5 PREGNANCIES, 6 DOGS AND THE CRASH
God I hope that doesn't happen because the kids don't deserve it, but he needs to learn that his kids aren't properly restrained and are so likely to die should they crash

AMEN! True story time. My husband works with a guy whose wife was driving on the highway with their two youngest children, ages 1 and 4 years. An asshole got mad because he was stuck behind a bunch of cars and decided to weave in and out of traffic. When he got up to her, he didn't realize he had run out of places to go and rather than collide with the people in front of him, he came into her lane. She lost control and her car literally rolled down an embankment. When the emergency responders came, they told her they had to cut them out of the car because not only where they upside down but the frame was badly damaged from the rolling that they couldn't get the doors open. She was unconscious with a broken pelvis but her two babies in the backseat were physically unharmed. Scared out of their minds, but physically unharmed. Why, because of the free course she and her husband took at the local high school on child safety a few months prior. A relative of hers told her she wasn't properly strapping her kids in and instead of blowing it off they bleeping listened. Her babies are alive because she properly strapped them in. Car safety is not a joke. Why these influencers treat it as such I'll never know. I can understand blocking people if they are being outright dicks to you. But never ever block someone who is genuinely trying to help. And maybe, just maybe if you get enough comments you might want consider looking into educating yourself. Your mistake shouldn't cost your babies their lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m surprised she’s even awake so late...It’s waaay past her 8.30 bedtime!
Her brain must stop working* at 8:30 and that's why we got that quality content from her today, and why she goes to sleep so early normally.
But it is a Friday night and she stays up an extra hour or two watching a movie with Jonathan as it's the only time they spend together.
*She's not the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with, I know.

Reactions: 2
Always knew she was a racist. I'm not at all surprised. And what kind of apology is that?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she was asleep and Jonathan woke her up to get her to delete it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Anna posted this about The Little Mermaid and then deleted it as people said it was racist.
😶 FFS Anna. Stop trying to be a Kardashian and pay attention. She saw puppy and thought oh, all will be okay. No Anna. Bad Anna. *swats her with a rolled up newspaper*

• Haha
View attachment 27206

Doesn’t do drama,
Just casual racism then. 🤷‍♀️
Influencers you do realise that you influence your followers do you really want to be a voice for casual racism if you put as much thought into what comes out of your mouth as you do to what goes on you might one day say something interesting or thoughtful what a self obsessed airhead.

View attachment 27206

Doesn’t do drama,
Just casual racism then. 🤷‍♀️
She's obviously a racist and a moron. She couldn't even pretend to apologize properly; 'I don't do drama' so it's about how she feels not about the fact that she tweeted a very hurtful and racist meme? What an idiot. All these years rolling in the dough and she has learned nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She's obviously a racist and a moron. She couldn't even pretend to apologize properly; 'I don't do drama' so it's about how she feels not about the fact that she tweeted a very hurtful and racist meme? What an idiot. All these years rolling in the dough and she has learned nothing.
Despite the tit I may get for this, I am going to come out and say that I don't think Anna is racist. Of the many things I could come at her for that has never been one of them. She tends to treat everybody equally. I personally believe there wasn't any intended malice behind that tweet, just carelessness. A proper apology would have done her a lot of good. Then again, if you don't understand what you are apologizing for, does it even matter? That's the real issue here.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Despite the tit I may get for this, I am going to come out and say that I don't think Anna is racist. Of the many things I could come at her for that has never been one of them. She tends to treat everybody equally. I personally believe there wasn't any intended malice behind that tweet, just carelessness. A proper apology would have done her a lot of good. Then again, if you don't understand what you are apologizing for, does it even matter? That's the real issue here.
ignorance is not an excuse. In this most recent case she retweeted a racist tweet saying she said she found it funny. That's racist.

Look at Danny Baker sharing the monkey tweet. His "intention" wasn't to be racist but the content was.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's the epitome of white privilege and she should know better than take a picture which was mocking the decision to cast a black woman in the role of Ariel then instead of apologising and learning how that might be hurtful she did the classic thing of "I don't do drama" and ignored it.

No, you don't do respect and learning.

It's worse than what Mrs Meldrum did, imo. Anna saw that tweet and her spoilt little brain couldn't conceive actually how offensive it was because it doesn't affect her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.