SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time reading posts but never posted but REALLY A+J OH girls we have something hear for you to share, then next min there taking it away from alessIa and giving it to adwardo nothing has really angered me about these two but that poor kid was the happiest little girl getting a big girl toy. So A&J I hope u take her on her own to the toy shop as I would have apologised to my kid explained and said I would buy them one the next day not what they did 😡

Reactions: 3
We all know that have a load of PO Box stuff. The least they could have done is gone and got that little girl something.

Reactions: 6
Makes you wonder if gleam have told A to get more involved for the content. She has ventured out of the house several times this week, made a trip to London on her own and is also back to date night aka a quick meal in a chain restaurant with no other diners and no atmosphere.

Reactions: 7
So they go to Boots new store the other day and today they are doing IG ADS for boots kids suncream zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at lot of negative comments.

Reactions: 8
In her new insta story she says she’s been wanting a new backpack for ages. Well what about this one from the ad you did Anna?! Just shows their ads are so fake
F375B1C2-ECBC-4512-947A-D1E2D43E5773.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Don't watch these money hungry fake people but saw medical emergency so clicked to see a visit to the doctor for an ear infection seriously!! Disgusting to use this as click bait. I am relived for the baby that it was not a medical emergency but so annoyed at these ridiculous parents there is no level they will not stoop to its actually embarrassing and insulting to parents who are dealing with really poorly children

• Angry
Reactions: 11
In her new insta story she says she’s been wanting a new backpack for ages. Well what about this one from the ad you did Anna?! Just shows their ads are so fake View attachment 26618
When I saw your post I thought that was the ad today but this is the diaper/nappy bag she got for A2 last year right?

It's such a dumb statement about backpacks. Mind you, a lot of these 'gurus' talk like that - I came across JuicyStar07 saying multiple items were her 'favourite thing ever' often in the same vlog!

Reactions: 4
When I saw your post I thought that was the ad today but this is the diaper/nappy bag she got for A2 last year right?

It's such a dumb statement about backpacks. Mind you, a lot of these 'gurus' talk like that - I came across JuicyStar07 saying multiple items were her 'favourite thing ever' often in the same vlog!
Yep this was from last year. She has been gifted a Louis Vuitton backpack

• Angry
Andrea crying this morning, aw crap Andrea is crying but Anna continues to upload insta stories. Now I now you don't run to every cry but he is ill and had a recent reaction to penacillin I'd be staying in their room with them.

• Sad

What in the "Fraggle Rock" is on her feet?!! On the floor laughing 😂😂
Ad after ad after ad. That bag will go into hiding after today. Not a chance she'd walk around with it. Fake! Fake! Fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
we need to get baby Andrea into self defense classes quick 😂 anybody see this mornings stories Alessia hitting him over the head twice with the book Alessia is definitely the rebel of the family

• Sad
we need to get baby Andrea into self defense classes quick 😂 anybody see this mornings stories Alessia hitting him over the head twice with the book Alessia is definitely the rebel of the family
I have no issue with Alessia sassing people, but I draw the line at letting her hit or kick anyone. Toddlers don't always know their own strength and they can hurt other children if they are not careful. Parenting influencers love to scream woe is me, people are always judging my parenting and at the same time they post things like this. At least have enough common sense to be heard on camera correcting your child's poor behavior. Honestly, it would be refreshing for a change to hear an influencer do that. I am living for the day that Alessia hits or kicks Andrea and he does it right back to her. The little brat deserves it.

Reactions: 8
Totally agree. When she hit Andrea this morning she should have been taken away and made to think about what she’d done and not allowed to carry on playing. Really annoys me that her bad behaviour is ignored.
Think about what she’s done!! She’s 2.

Maybe her mother should have gotten up off her ass and off her phone, to sit and play with her kids rather than filming to 1M strangers! Or at the least taken the box away from her, rather than telling her to say sorry, how many 2 year olds understand sorry.

She could take her kids out to a playgroup/baby groups to mix with other kids their own age rather than cooked up in the house all day long. It’s not like she is short of time or money.

Reactions: 15
I actually think she has lost the ability to interact and relate to real people. She is a recluse, hiding behind her kids in that house, flogging her life and shoving a camera in her kids faces for money. She is a strange woman, that rigid routine and bland food obsession. She has the personality of a brick, I have no idea why so many people watch her!?

Reactions: 18
Oh because that’s not a fix at all 🙄🤣 why not click it in a story rather then hide it behind your hand who you’ve already ‘picked at random’ 2873A4C8-9D20-4D6D-A448-39D47DE1201E.jpeg 39FD1305-CCF9-4DBA-9D22-3073ADF28F95.jpeg

• Wow
So on IG stories A has just posted her fasting stats, longest fast 17 hrs and weight 53.1 kg. I think this is wrong because she has so many young followers who will think this is normal behaviour and they should do it mmmmmmm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.