SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s still wearing the wrong size!!! No way is she a 34B - terrible advert for the company! She needs to get herself properly measured by a real life person who knows what they’re doing. Or just go on the Boob or Bust Facebook page!
I’m a size 8 up top and my bras are 34c don’t know if certain ‘brands’ would be different but I’ve been this size forever as far as my fitting goes

Reactions: 2
I’m a size 8 up top and my bras are 34c don’t know if certain ‘brands’ would be different but I’ve been this size forever as far as my fitting goes
Then it’s likely you’re in the wrong size too! This is going off topic, but you can find out more here https://booborbust.com/bra-measuring-guide/
As a size 8 you should probably be wearing a 28 size back, not a 34. I wore a 34B for years before finding out about how to be measured properly!

Reactions: 3
Then it’s likely you’re in the wrong size too! This is going off topic, but you can find out more here https://booborbust.com/bra-measuring-guide/
As a size 8 you should probably be wearing a 28 size back, not a 34. I wore a 34B for years before finding out about how to be measured properly!
Really I find anything smaller cuts me in half and feels like I’m wearing a corset 😂 will go have a look on the site. Thank you ☺

Reactions: 3
I’m normally a silent reader of this thread but I did come across this account when checking who Anna followed and thought maybe something she’s got in the pipeline? Google hasn’t got any information about it
yaaaay more squeezing money out of their pre-teen audience :rolleyes:

I had a google and that name was a notorious italian mafia gang lol

Jonathan just put up on his story a thumbnail from video where he is sitting together with Anna and a broken heart emoji in between them, title of the video '' We have some bad news :( '' and he wrote next to it I didn't want to make a video about this, but Anna thinks its a good idea to let you guys know what is going on.

Ok, I am waiting to find out what clickbait tit this will be.

Reactions: 5
I truly feel for this family! Having watched them since Emilia’s 1st birthday I’ve grown up with them and I can’t believe the lengths people are going to! No, I don’t agree with every decision they ever make but that’s because we’re human and of course we’d have our differences, but I do believe that they’re on the whole good people. It’s one thing to say hurtful things about the adults, but bringing the children into it is wrong. I could’ve cried at Anna saying the police checked Alessia for bruises.

On the back of this just a little reminder that this is a gossip site, yes we come here for a little gossip and to voice disagreement, but please please go about it in as polite of a way as possible, and never ever bring the children into it :) (((I don’t read much on here that does bring them in, but just a little reminder)))

Reactions: 10
I don’t watch the vlogs but starting watching this one to see what it was about (can’t make it to the end as don’t want to sit through ads!) but the person/people doing this clearly have some significant difficulties! Maybe if they get brought to justice they will get the help they obviously need. They’re probably doing this to other people too. That said, if you’re putting yourself and your life on social media in the way Anna and Jonathan do then sadly I think you need to expect this kind of this to happen. It’s why I think they should be much more careful about what they share about their children.

Reactions: 5
I don't feel at all sorry for them. There's a reason they have their own gossip forum and there's a reason people dislike them so much. If this report means that they take their children's safety more seriously when they're strapping them in the car seat, then that's a good thing. I totally agree that mean comments about the children should be off limits, but I'll never feel sorry for Anna & Jonathan.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s about stalking, harassment, bullying, all of that bla bla😉

I don't feel at all sorry for them. There's a reason they have their own gossip forum and there's a reason people dislike them so much. If this report means that they take their children's safety more seriously when they're strapping them in the car seat, then that's a good thing. I totally agree that mean comments about the children should be off limits, but I'll never feel sorry for Anna & Jonathan.
They may make mistakes like any parent and make some stupid decisions re car seat safety etc but they do not deserve this crap and to be reported to social services

I really don't like the SJs and I think their parenting is questionable at the best of times, however hacking into the school's parent portal and calling the police to have Alessia checked for bruises at 7 weeks old is not on.

• Wow
That's disgusting of you .
That's fine, I can live with myself. I don't sell my children's privacy online, I wouldn't shrug off people's concerns about my children's images being on dodgy websites, I make sure I strap my children properly into the carseat, I give my children a life outside of the 4 walls of our home, I don't pimp them out and make them perform the the camera, etc. etc. I mean, I could go on. But sure, I'm the disgusting one. Never did I say that I agree with reporting them, and I personally couldn't get involved and report *any* YTber no matter how much I disagree with them, but I still stand by the fact that one good thing that may come out of it is that they'll take their children's safety more seriously. How is that a bad thing? Oh, and I still don't feel sorry for Anna & Jonathan. The kids? Yes. They're innocent, but that pair of greedy muppets? Nope. Never.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean come on guys, they work so hard!!!!🤪especially on the video where Alessia is unwell and he still has the camera up her face, shopping everyone just how high her temperature is!!! I mean seriously?!?!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
They have ADs in the middle of this vlog!!! Really!!!

Bit slow to jump on the trolls bandwagon Anna!

• Wow
I haven’t watched as I don’t want to get them the view, but if they were really worried about stalking and their children’s safety they would stop pinping their children out on a daily basis. Only a fortnight ago they posted photos of the eldest two in their uniforms (with the badges blanked out but if you want to work it out it would only take 5 mins). They have created this 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.