SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree with people saying that they chose this. Yes, they have to be open to some criticism which we all give on here but I don’t think choosing to vlog means choosing the police to be called, social services, people hacking the school accounts etc etc. That’s a step too far

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They have ADs in the middle of this vlog!!! Really!!!

Bit slow to jump on the trolls bandwagon Anna!

I thought JUST THIS watching it.
Loved how Jonathan threw Anna under the bus by saying she’s the reason the rape comment had been left in. 🤔🤣

Reactions: 10
I thought JUST THIS watching it.
Loved how Jonathan threw Anna under the bus by saying she’s the reason the rape comment had been left in. 🤔🤣
The vlog was pointless- loved the part about the traumatised police officers!! 😳😳

Think Anna thinks this will help their falling subs count- another few weeks they will be under 1.9m.

I love a good witch and moan (sometimes is needed) . But trying to hack the schools app it's pure sick. In real life you would go quiet off the grid until it was sorted

Reactions: 7
I disagree with people saying that they chose this. Yes, they have to be open to some criticism which we all give on here but I don’t think choosing to vlog means choosing the police to be called, social services, people hacking the school accounts etc etc. That’s a step too far
No I agree but there are a lot of odd people out there and they are inviting strangers into their family by broadcasting their personal lives with no safeguarding.

But if people genuinely feel like there is a SS issue they should feel able to report it.

No I agree but there are a lot of odd people out there and they are inviting strangers into their family by broadcasting their personal lives with no safeguarding.

But if people genuinely feel like there is a SS issue they should feel able to report it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Remember when it comes to them saying about hacking the school etc, we only have their word , their word that has been proven time and time again that they are liars to the core. This was brought up for one thing only - a pity party

Reactions: 17
Already gained some subs....

I see Family Fizz are close to 2M - another couple of weeks, sour grapes.... remember when J was going to release Andreas name if they got to 2M before he was born!! 🤣🤣

C39ED7DD-2C20-49C0-A0DF-ADD995C37450.png

Reactions: 4
If this is a farce to increase engagement it is so sad for them.

Lately if your numbers are down, do a bullying/trolling vid or get out your mum tum.

Reactions: 12
They absolutely chose this life and all that goes with it. There are a lot of disturbed individuals out there and it's insane to think of the levels these people will go to. This shouldn't be news to anyone here. I am not condoning any of this behavior and I do feel sorry that they had to put up with it. But at the same time I can't help but think, "what did you expect?" Every successfully YouTuber has several stories surrounding invasion of privacy issues. Now add your children in the mix. If it really upset them they would stop right this instance. But you and I both know they won't. They are greedy, narcissists who exploit their children. This is what they get for it. I just pray to God nothing happens to those 4 precious babies. I don't even want anything to happen to the fools that call themselves their parents. But is it too much to ask for them to take the hint already?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So, police checking Alessia at 7 weeks old - yes that would be horrible. Would be horrific for any parent that I agree with. However if you are building a legal case you do not discuss it online.

Reactions: 20
I don't feel sorry for them in the slightest. I won't watch it, but I very much doubt much of it is true based on all of his lies in the past. And if any of it is true none of it would have happened if they didn't use their kids to make money. You reap what you sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So, police checking Alessia at 7 weeks old - yes that would be horrible. Would be horrific for any parent that I agree with. However if you are building a legal case you do not discuss it online.
Exactly, just giving whomever it is a heads up

Reactions: 6
Another mention of how hard she “works” in that video doing what exactly ?:unsure:what planet does she live on ..

I don't agree with saying they choose this and brought it on their selves. That is victim blaming and its not on at all. Gossiping about people talking about their decoration choices or food choices is one thing. Bringing light to the fact they dint use the car seats correctly is another. However to try and hack into the school portal report to the police and SS is a huge step to far and the person doing that has something wrong with them. We can not victim blame and they are victims to someones crazy and that's not ok.
Yes the life they have choose isn't for everyone and I'm sure when they first started they had no idea how big it would go and the complications that came with it. It was new to all of them back then and like they said they have been learning along the way.
Yes they could stop but this is their business and when they started it im guessing they never thought it would impact their family the way it has but its how they make money now so must be hard to just say lets just stop.

They are not perfect parents but then who is?? Yes they choose to share but if everyone was honest we have all made parenting mistakes and like they said we learn along the way, they just have 1.9 million critics. Gosspig is fine going out of your way to destroy someones life is not.

Reactions: 14
I remember ages ago on GG there were a group of people who I felt were taking things too far with the sjs they contacted social services about them, contacted every brand they tried to work with, someone even contacted the ballet school Amelia went to and one person hysterically claimed they were trying to save the childrens lives.
I personally think it borders on harassment. I personally just like to gossip about minor things and do think that if there is a genuine concern then ss should be contacted but I work in a school and have seen actual cases of child neglect and abuse. They are not perfect parents but who is.

I don't agree with filming their children but I guess its similar to people who take part in reality tv shows just without the strangers in your house.

I also wonder about the comments about the children being on dodgy sites. I remember years ago someone saw their images on a site where teenagers were pretending to be their parents etc but how would anyone have casually stumbled on them on dodgy sites without being on those sites in the first place!!

Reactions: 11
I agree hacking into a school portal and making throngs up with SS is totlly wrong, but you can’t stop warped minds. What you can do is safeguard your children. So while this is all going on in the background they have continued to post their children in their uniforms (just a couple of weeks ago) and it’s still there on social media. “If” this is true and not attention seeking for subs, they are completely ignoring online safeguarding advice that I am sure would have been provided by the relevant authorities and the school. Their management should also act responsibly and provide this as well.

It only takes one crazy person to turn up at the children’s school.....

Omg who on earth reported the children to ss and got the police??? What a bleeping sick person/persons who are behind this. To hack into the school?? What on earth
I’m the first to enjoy a good gossip but this is too far, I’m disgusted at this

Reactions: 8
I do definitely agree with that. Plus when people call the police and social services, sometimes it is a form of 'crying wolf' because people are calling authorities as a prank.

Reactions: 3

Perhaps they should stop calling their viewers 'friend's'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.