SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was talking about Alicia wetting the bed and how they are completely different when they disciplining their kids i felt kind of sorry for them, Anna seems so cold even in the videos so can't imagine what they're like behind the camera. (she said she was in lot of trouble, something of that sort)
Anna's lastest story about her freebie bras she absolutely "loves this brand" always wears there bikinis has mentioned them on her story before so she says but yet she didn't realise they did bras until they were sent to her but if they hadn't been sent to her she definitely would of bought them for that brand even tho she had said she didn't no they did bras sure Anna 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Anna's lastest story about her freebie bras she absolutely "loves this brand" always wears there bikinis has mentioned them on her story before so she says but yet she didn't realise they did bras until they were sent to her but if they hadn't been sent to her she definitely would of bought them for that brand even tho she had said she didn't no they did bras sure Anna 🙄
they rarely buy anything for themselves!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
And she’s still wearing the wrong size!!! No way is she a 34B - terrible advert for the company! She needs to get herself properly measured by a real life person who knows what they’re doing. Or just go on the Boob or Bust Facebook page!

Reactions: 8
When she was talking about Alicia wetting the bed and how they are completely different when they disciplining their kids i felt kind of sorry for them, Anna seems so cold even in the videos so can't imagine what they're like behind the camera. (she said she was in lot of trouble, something of that sort)
Sounds like she is ready to potty trained not scolded for having an accident.
Or could just be a plug for a gifted bed or bedding/pillows etc.

Reactions: 4
Her and Jonathan must have no physical intimate relationship if she’s asleep by 8pm every night and then up at 5am. Bizarre

Her obsession with exercise and food (the spoon of almond butter?!!) is not normal and I feel bad for kids growing up around a parent with that level of disordered eating

Reactions: 14
Can someone explain to me how, just how they are living such an extravagant lifestyles with too many cars, a big house, two kids in private school, a nanny, a cleaner, PA's, designer clothes, etc. Etc. When their net worth is ( only) £1.8 million? They're losing subs by the minute. How do they honestly believe they can sustain such a lifestyle long term? Sure the house alone must be worth near that amount? They're just bonkers to think it won't all crumble within the next few years. I would be very worried if that was me and my fan base was dropping like flies.

Reactions: 8
Her and Jonathan must have no physical intimate relationship if she’s asleep by 8pm every night and then up at 5am. Bizarre

Her obsession with exercise and food (the spoon of almond butter?!!) is not normal and I feel bad for kids growing up around a parent with that level of disordered eating
The only time Anna will be intimate is so she can get a baby out of him!

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me how, just how they are living such an extravagant lifestyles with too many cars, a big house, two kids in private school, a nanny, a cleaner, PA's, designer clothes, etc. Etc. When their net worth is ( only) £1.8 million? They're losing subs by the minute. How do they honestly believe they can sustain such a lifestyle long term? Sure the house alone must be worth near that amount? They're just bonkers to think it won't all crumble within the next few years. I would be very worried if that was me and my fan base was dropping like flies.
They rarely spend money to be fair, clothes holidays, day outs etc #gifted,so I'd say they have a decent nest egg.

Reactions: 6
Just seen on Insta that Johnathan has taken the two elder children out to a press event at Chessington. Another event not paid for with their own "hard" earned cash. Anna and the two smaller ones nowhere to be found. Would have been a great whole family day out but no... RoboAnna must adhere to that schedule as one distribution will cause chaos and the world to implode.
I wonder if the kids forget they have two parents sometimes.

Reactions: 15
How is their net worth £1.8 million? I don't understand.

How is their net worth £1.8 million? I don't understand.
Google it. Their net worth is apparently £1.8 mill. Which isn't much compared to some single vloggers who don't have a family relying on them to feed them.

They rarely spend money to be fair, clothes holidays, day outs etc #gifted,so I'd say they have a decent nest egg.
But they bought the house, school fees, Nanny's fees, cleaner fees etc. Are payments that can't be paid off bit by bit. They are weekly/monthly bills that I just don't understand how they can pay with a net worth of £1.8m .

Reactions: 6
Google it. Their net worth is apparently £1.8 mill. Which isn't much compared to some single vloggers who don't have a family relying on them to feed them.

But they bought the house, school fees, Nanny's fees, cleaner fees etc. Are payments that can't be paid off bit by bit. They are weekly/monthly bills that I just don't understand how they can pay with a net worth of £1.8m .
Actually a good point. I can see their popularity diminishing, just no longer relatable. They better up skill soon

Jonathan's story, Andrea about to go down the stairs and shouts ant Eduardo to get him. No movement from him or normal parents reaction to put the phone down and run. What the hell is wrong with these people. Parents by status but not by actions. Useless

Reactions: 11
They ah e other business ventures as well as YouTube. Anna has brand work with benefit a Jewlery range as well. Johnathan does a lot of editing work for other projects and his just made a film

I don’t think they will be worrying about money for a while.

• Haha
They ah e other business ventures as well as YouTube. Anna has brand work with benefit a Jewlery range as well. Johnathan does a lot of editing work for other projects and his just made a film

The film that no one has seen;)

• Haha

The jewellery line that looks like its being discontinued? Yeah looking at the StilNest website the jewellery line doesn't look like it's bringing in much of an income
Editing for other projects? When has he mentioned that?

The jewellery line that looks like its being discontinued? Yeah looking at the StilNest website the jewellery line doesn't look like it's bringing in much of an income
Editing for other projects? When has he mentioned that?
Lol. Yes, she would only have got a percentage from Stilnest and, as you say, her lines have been discontinued. His 'film' was self-financed, probably as a tax dodge, and certainly hasn't made him a penny. He's lost money on it.
As for him doing editing elsewhere...erm, no. Nobody in their right mind would employ him. He has zero editing skills. Most of his CV was a work of fiction so he hasn't even got the talent he pretended to have when he was desperate to get Gleam to sign them back in 2014. He had no skills then but to have been vlogging for so many years and yet stood still in terms of professional development is a kind of skill all of it's own. He can't even keep the damn camera steady.

As for this £1.8 million..I guess its from one of these websites that claims to calculate a Youtuber's income and capital. As with all those sites I'd take it with a pinch of salt. Although he did value himself at over 6 million Euros at one point but that was to blag a directors loan.

If it wasn't for the hundreds of thousands of bought subs, fake views and bot comments boosting engagement on his channel he would be seriously in the tit. As it is, he has enough of a fake foundation to prop up the crumbling ruins of his media 'empire' and to keep on enticing the brands with his huge metrics (OOh such big metrics jonny boy) so that he's able, as is the case with many of these social media shysters, to keep himself in wine and his missus in bikini wax appointments for a bit longer. But that ship is sinking. Only a baby can save them now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

I don't think the 'net worth' figure google gives is very accurate. Some of those sites seem to just guess.

I doubt they're making much from Youtube now (socialblade has them at £11k a month at most, which is still loads but probably less than when they were at their peak) but she's probably raking it in from ads on Instagram. I guess they could've bought the house outright after saving up over the years, plus they did that tour thing a while back so probably made a lot from that.

They definitely haven’t bought the house out right they’ve talked about saving for a deposit and getting a mortgage.

Bar the school fees, they have no outgoings everything is freebies/ads and they never do anything 😂

Reactions: 5
How?? by haemorrhaging money from their loyal viewers for years and years by selling them books, jewellery, calendars etc & all their posts are ADs!

I think their outgoings must be pretty close to their income though, I doubt they have anything left each month! They have SO many staff, kids are in private school, mortgage for their house + mortgage for the kids house once they buy it, the leasing of all of their cars, the kids and dogs must cost a bomb too!

Reactions: 9
Going by the fees on the school my children are going to be going to, by the time they gave all the children in school it will be costing a minimum of £56000 a year. I do not see how this is going to be sustainable for the long term, especially if YouTube dries up.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.