SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live locally to the family (it’s how I found out who they even are!) and have only recently realised where they live by watching Anna’s Instagram stories. I don’t think they claim to live in London any more do they? But where they’ve moved to is quite out of the way, you’d need to drive everywhere and it wouldn’t be easy to go for a walk with the children, for example. I think that probably makes it even easier for Anna to just stay in the house/garden and not go anywhere! It’s a lovely house but it’s just not healthy for those children to be in it all the time in my opinion!

Ah okay that does make a lot more sense actually! I'm so used to them living in very accessible areas that it's weird seeing them go nowhere all day!

What i don't want to eat Wednesday 🤢
spare us all! we don't caaaareeeee

Imagine making your prawn dinner hours before eating it in this heat just now.....would give you the boke. Hope she is shitting through the eye of a needle tomorrow and hope the kids don’t eat any in case they are ill too.
I hate how the food is cooked in the morning and then reheated later on?! It's so strange

Reactions: 5
She has given up coffee as well:sneaky: Anna let your hair down and have a glass of that lovely free champagne Amazon gifted you with your husband and stay up until 9.30 PM:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She has given up coffee as well:sneaky: Anna let your hair down and have a glass of that lovely free champagne Amazon gifted you with your husband and stay up until 9.30 PM:rolleyes:

Sparkling water is adventurous for anna (orexia)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That snack!! 😱 thoroughly enjoyed my hobnobs after the kids came in from school today though, not killed me yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surprised she hasn't got her pills all lined up in a row on spoons.
Showing them in an untidy manner in thèir packets.
Come on Anna how sloppy of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I might actually follow her for the batshit food, even Gwyneth would roll her eyes at most of it (in between getting her hoo-har steam cleaned)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Live a little, Anna, will you? Go wild and have more avocado...I dare you.
At this point in her rigid self obsessed life ‘live a little’ means staying awake until 8.30 🤣 she couldn’t possibly have a whole avocado oh no no no

• Haha
Why does her cooking always look like something from a TV cooking programme?! All the ingredients lined up in little bowls! And that early organised dinner! I find it so odd! Where’s the real life chaos of life with young children! Or maybe that’s just my life 😂
Hahah, that is how I cook but then we don't have kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had a crazy day yesterday. They drove in rush hour traffic to a pub IN ANOTHER TOWN YOU GUYS but they didn't like the vibe so went to one of the same old restaurants in their usual location.
Her life is both depressing and hilarious at the same time. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She had a crazy day yesterday. They drove in rush hour traffic to a pub IN ANOTHER TOWN YOU GUYS but they didn't like the vibe so went to one of the same old restaurants in their usual location.
‘We were going to branch out but then realised I’m so obsessive I must stick to the same old’ 🤣

• Haha
Oh come on they went all that way, money is clearly not an object so there must have been something suitable. She was really worried about the vibe for a couple of hours. Its a life lesson its how you work out what you like and dont like, or maybe you wanted a longer date night so didnt have to worry about the kids.

Reactions: 3
I cant believe people watch anna she is so dull
I cant believe people follow this family
They are the epitome of shallow, money and fame obsessed
They are in a position to influence they could do so much good for those struggling to feed and clothe their children by highlighting the need and encouraging by example to donate food, clothes and toys they mention donating occasionally but they have never addressed the very real poverty in the UK I have direct messaged them and others many times suggesting politely they could this not one reply ever I have posted in their comments but they are ignored or their fans have accused me of being jealous or nasty when did trying to raise awareness of genuine need become jealousy ?

Reactions: 14
There must of been real actual other customers in the pub having a good time that's why she did not like the vibe. The only vibe she likes is an empty place with only her and J staring at their phones and no conversation.

See Louise Pentland just put a picture up on IG, she points out that Darcy is with them but not in the picture as she is wearing a bikini, is that a dig at A?

• Heart
The restaurant they ended up in is so lovely, one of my favourite places to eat, and it’s a really nice place! Not somewhere you’d want to rush in and out of and be home by 8pm!!

Reactions: 4
When she was talking about Alicia wetting the bed and how they are completely different when they disciplining their kids i felt kind of sorry for them, Anna seems so cold even in the videos so can't imagine what they're like behind the camera. (she said she was in lot of trouble, something of that sort)

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.