SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the kids are in holiday school in the week it's a shame she and jonathan don't take the two little ones somewhere in the day! It'd make really good video content too so I don't know what's holding them back
Laziness is what holds them back. And just not being interested in taking the kids out for anything other than sponsorships

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Going back to the prime box and the hoarding, I dread to think what's in that storage unit in their garden. All of the PO box they admitted they save until the kids birthdays/christmas. I really love watching those kids but it's definately got a bit too samey nowadays, I'm bored of them constantly being in the house or garden.

Reactions: 6
Going back to the prime box and the hoarding, I dread to think what's in that storage unit in their garden. All of the PO box they admitted they save until the kids birthdays/christmas. I really love watching those kids but it's definately got a bit too samey nowadays, I'm bored of them constantly being in the house or garden.
I live locally to the family (it’s how I found out who they even are!) and have only recently realised where they live by watching Anna’s Instagram stories. I don’t think they claim to live in London any more do they? But where they’ve moved to is quite out of the way, you’d need to drive everywhere and it wouldn’t be easy to go for a walk with the children, for example. I think that probably makes it even easier for Anna to just stay in the house/garden and not go anywhere! It’s a lovely house but it’s just not healthy for those children to be in it all the time in my opinion!

Reactions: 8
Why does her cooking always look like something from a TV cooking programme?! All the ingredients lined up in little bowls! And that early organised dinner! I find it so odd! Where’s the real life chaos of life with young children! Or maybe that’s just my life 😂

Reactions: 9
She's absolutely got traits off OCD
I seriously think she'd benefit from some therapy
She was sooo tired this morning ... Then stay in bed past 5am 🙄. Oh no cant break the schedule

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Imagine making your prawn dinner hours before eating it in this heat just now.....would give you the boke. Hope she is shitting through the eye of a needle tomorrow and hope the kids don’t eat any in case they are ill too.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She's absolutely got traits off OCD
I seriously think she'd benefit from some therapy
She was sooo tired this morning ... Then stay in bed past 5am 🙄. Oh no cant break the schedule
Totally agree. If I get six hours I'm pretty happy. She just doesn't live in the real world. When 90% of the time Jonathans instagram he is with the children. Work out then. There is no need for her ridiculous routine. She doesn't work outside the home, they have nannies/cleaners etc and your husband home all day. It's just an excuse to be away from her husband

Reactions: 8
Why does her cooking always look like something from a TV cooking programme?! All the ingredients lined up in little bowls! And that early organised dinner! I find it so odd! Where’s the real life chaos of life with young children! Or maybe that’s just my life 😂
Because she has absolutely nothing better to do! Just shows simply how much time she has, again so unrelatable 🙄

Reactions: 5
She was tucking into the Krispy Kreme's on the train, not so healthy then or was she unaware camera was on her?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wtf Is her snack 😂seriously a spoon full of avocado and almond butter I mean just have a rich tea biscuit or something 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wtf Is her snack 😂seriously a spoon full of avocado and almond butter I mean just have a rich tea biscuit or something 😂😂
Not only that, but what is the obsession with snaaaaacks?
Why not just have 3 proper meals a day?
🙄
Actually, I think I know the answer. It’s to break up an otherwise boring, unfulfilling day with nothing much to do. 😟

Reactions: 6
Her snack 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Is there even any point? God she’s so pretentious

Also Anna if you’re reading this... no one actually gives a tit what you don’t eat Wednesday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.