SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh on one of A's IG stories she says 'oh me and Alessia are in matching Burberry today' bore off Daniella Westbrook wanabee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anna, the reason your 5yo son passes comments on your looks/figure/hair/make-up/clothing is because YOU'VE taught him to be as shallow as you are. Constantly going on AND ON about how pretty/handsome they look in a certain outfit, what their eye colour is, etc. Your child is the way he is because of YOU.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So her free Phase Eight size 8 dresses are too big for her she must be tiny.
Can’t stand when women obsess over a certain size, like does she realize all designers sizes are slightly different? Sometimes a size 8 by one designer is actually really big compared to another brand.

Reactions: 8
With Anna it's all about fitting into the smallest size, even if it means looking like she's encased in a sausage skin and cuts off the circulation to her extremities 🙄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like they have Andrea in a front facing car seat now. Is that legal? I have a niece and I’m sure my sister said she was turning her round at 18 months

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Looks like they have Andrea in a front facing car seat now. Is that legal? I have a niece and I’m sure my sister said she was turning her round at 18 months
That’s shocking. Both my children rear faced until age 4! It’s far far safer. What’s the rush to turn them forward facing? The SJs car seat safety has always been awful, straps too loose etc.

That’s shocking. Both my children rear faced until age 4! It’s far far safer. What’s the rush to turn them forward facing? The SJs car seat safety has always been awful, straps too loose etc.
The UK regulations on car seats are pretty shocking on my opinion. Depending on the type of car seat, they can technically forward face in a Group 1 car seat. It’s only in a height based seat that there’s a lower age limit.

That being said, my two stayed rear facing until about 17 months but we don’t tend to use our car that much

Reactions: 3
I think 34" is the standard chest size for size 10 garments?
Depends where you get measured if they use the old outdated +4” and use the tightest hook. Or have about 2” of space on the last hook, and go smaller down hooks as bra ages.

At size 8, you would expect back size of around 28”.

She should go get measured properly but that would require leaving the house.

Depends where you get measured if they use the old outdated +4” and use the tightest hook. Or have about 2” of space on the last hook, and go smaller down hooks as bra ages.

At size 8, you would expect back size of around 28”.

She should go get measured properly but that would require leaving the house.
Exactly that!

Reactions: 2
I think Anna just grassed J up. Saying he wouldn't be editing the weekend so will make it easier for her. hmmm did he not edit the video that mysteriously never uploaded?
Or, was that all pre planned because he couldn't be arsed editing and uploading? 🙈😆 ( Of Course it was)

Reactions: 4
Anna Saccone was more concerned about her belly bloat this morning than poor little baby A and his high temperature she comes across as so cold towards her child and seems extremely self centered about her looks and rigorous eating regime

Reactions: 12
Anna Saccone was more concerned about her belly bloat this morning than poor little baby A and his high temperature she comes across as so cold towards her child and seems extremely self centered about her looks and rigorous eating regime
It's amazing how this self diagnosed gluten allergy magically disappears when she wants to eat Krispy Kreme donuts, McDonald's and other cake like goodies 🤔😏 There's some seriously disordered eating going on with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.