SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this too and thought pretty much the same. Alessia needs some discipline, and for me she shouldn't have shown that on her instastories.

Reactions: 7
I really think Anna just doesn't give a crap about rearing the kids anymore. How can she stand there recording whilst laughing when Alessia is blatantly biting and hitting Andrea?!!! What mother would just stand there laughing? How does she not see she is damaging Alessia? That child will know no boundaries at all in life if the one person who's job it is to instill boundaries and manners in her laughs when she does wrong. Wtf like?! Surely that can be reported with video evidence of child neglect for that poor baby. His little face looking towards his Mother in fear when Alessia was doing it, hoping his Mother would make her stop. But no, Mother laughs and continues to record. Anna, clearly you read these posts, wake up and realise the damage you are doing to those BABIES. You're their Mother, start acting like one!!!
I am not standing up for these 2 morons, but I think you need to get a grip about the child neglect on this instance. If you were speaking about how badly Alessia was strapped in her car seat with the chest straps slipping down her shoulders you would have a point.

To me this is a game that someone plays with Alessia, I’m going to bite this or that and she is just copying, it didn’t look like she was actually biting him, because if she did he would have been crying.

But instead of instastorying some flipping paper napkins while Andrea is strapped in a high chair she could have been interacting and playing with her kids rather than droning on to her own face in her phone.

Reactions: 20
I am not standing up for these 2 morons, but I think you need to get a grip about the child neglect on this instance. If you were speaking about how badly Alessia was strapped in her car seat with the chest straps slipping down her shoulders you would have a point.

To me this is a game that someone plays with Alessia, I’m going to bite this or that and she is just copying, it didn’t look like she was actually biting him, because if she did he would have been crying.

But instead of instastorying some flipping paper napkins while Andrea is strapped in a high chair she could have been interacting and playing with her kids rather than droning on to her own face in her phone.
You’ve hit the nail on the head.

I think it is a game they play - I know we’ve done it with our kids “I’m going to get you” but I think neither Jonathan or Anna compute that Alessia is two. She needs to be corrected when she misbehaves or she is never going to learn.

I do think a lot of Alessia’s behaviour is out of boredom. I think she’s a smart little girl with no stimulation so she acts put out of frustration.

I do think we have to be careful when we throw around child neglect. I have definitely seen neglectful parenting from the both of them. This was just plain ignorance to wanting to do something with her kids.

Reactions: 6

No, I don't need to get a grip, thanks. As a mother that is wrong and to me it's neglect. She has one chance to teach Alessia right from wrong and she is clearly not doing that. She should be stopping her hurting her baby brother not encouraging it. Everyone sees things different. I wouldn't turn a blind eye to that behavior. I wouldn't sit back and let a sibling hurt a baby. To me that's not a game.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else keep getting a Mr muscle ad with them before videos? Talking about who does the most cleaning in their house. The answer is surely neither; their cleaner does the most cleaning!

Reactions: 13
No, I don't need to get a grip, thanks. As a mother that is wrong and to me it's neglect. She has one chance to teach Alessia right from wrong and she is clearly not doing that. She should be stopping her hurting her baby brother not encouraging it. Everyone sees things different. I wouldn't turn a blind eye to that behavior. I wouldn't sit back and let a sibling hurt a baby. To me that's not a game.
But she doesn’t teach her right from wrong, she’s such an idiot and because of that little Lexi gets away with murder🙄! She’s so spoiled that’s unbelievable! She slapped Jonathon the other day and he did nothing so she thinks it’s acceptable, it is acceptable when your parents are complete morons! I couldn’t agree more with your comment😊

If Andrea was hurt, he would have shown so. Alessia is testing boundaries and they are not attempting to correct her behaviour. That was not an example of child neglect. Focus on the incidents where it is shown.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who thinks 90% of the food she posts looks vile :sick::sick: no wonder the kids were after a McDonald’s the other night😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me who thinks 90% of the food she posts looks vile :sick::sick: no wonder the kids were after a McDonald’s the other night😅
Her food is so repetitive and most of it looks really grim. She certainly likes to stick to her safe foods 🙄

Reactions: 5
ok so clearly Jonathan is an Alcoholic! all he ever talks about is drinking. im guessing it was always a problem (that he's not aware is a problem) but his channel was much more filtered family friendly before. Also with the being in charge wirth the party, I'm guessing its usually low maintenance and simple just to get to know parents, but Jonathan made out that he was offered the job to do it himself, which is 100% not true. most likely he went to the the head office and asked to do it himself, then got his management to get involved too (which is weird) just so he has distract himself from his pointless boring jobless life. who invest their own money into a school get together? why!

ok so clearly Jonathan is an Alcoholic! all he ever talks about is drinking. im guessing it was always a problem (that he's not aware is a problem) but his channel was much more filtered family friendly before. Also with the being in charge wirth the party, I'm guessing its usually low maintenance and simple just to get to know parents, but Jonathan made out that he was offered the job to do it himself, which is 100% not true. most likely he went to the the head office and asked to do it himself, then got his management to get involved too (which is weird) just so he has distract himself from his pointless boring jobless life. who invest their own money into a school get together? why!
Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. Needing a glass of wine just to get through bath time is not a healthy habit, and he readily admits to drinking a whole bottle every single day.
The whole party thing is weird. Like he's making it his party rather than a school thing. Anything to be the centre of attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. Needing a glass of wine just to get through bath time is not a healthy habit, and he readily admits to drinking a whole bottle every single day.
The whole party thing is weird. Like he's making it his party rather than a school thing. Anything to be the centre of attention.

Although I would never drink everyday I just wouldn't want to I know plenty of people that do and they are not alcoholics. My mother was an alcoholic and I really really don't think Johnathan is at all. Having a few glasses of wine a night doesn't make you an alcoholic.

As for the neglect Allessia trying to bite the baby is poor parenting but not neglect. I have 4 children and they have had occasions when they have hurt each other I don't always discipline them and have just had a half hearted pack it in. She did tell allessia no she just wasn't very forceful about it.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else keep getting a Mr muscle ad with them before videos? Talking about who does the most cleaning in their house. The answer is surely neither; their cleaner does the most cleaning!
Ooh,
This was part of a vlog a few weeks back? but I didn’t realise it was an actual ad as well. I haven’t watched them for a few weeks.
The product placement they do must be sneaky ads. Philadelphia especially trigged me 🤣😂🤣😂😏
It makes me angry watching them seeing just how shady they are with declaring information, and I cannot stand watching her manically bouncing up and down at 6am so she can get her “workout” done.
Or Jonathan with his children’s tv presenter act doing a whole lot of NOTHING every day.
Although I would never drink everyday I just wouldn't want to I know plenty of people that do and they are not alcoholics. My mother was an alcoholic and I really really don't think Johnathan is at all. Having a few glasses of wine a night doesn't make you an alcoholic.
Agree, I don’t think he’s an alcoholic, strong words to use,
I think he’s married to the most boring, narcissistic woman in the country with 4 young kids and it’s probably the only thing keeping him sane when she heads to bed at 7pm 😬

Alessia is two. She's still discovering her physical abilities, testing her boundaries, like any other two year old. They don't have an impulse control yet. It's all natural behaviour at her age.

That being said, I personally think she seems so 'bad' is because majority of the footage she's in, she's doing something 'wrong'. Because that's content. It'd be totally normal to see her behavior over the space of a day, but we're seeing it condensed into a vlog or on instastories. And it'd be 'bad content' to show them disciplining her on the vlog, so I believe they are choosing to ignore it when the camera is out. Which she probably recognises because two year olds are clever like that.

Reactions: 1
Alessia is two. She's still discovering her physical abilities, testing her boundaries, like any other two year old. They don't have an impulse control yet. It's all natural behaviour at her age.

That being said, I personally think she seems so 'bad' is because majority of the footage she's in, she's doing something 'wrong'. Because that's content. It'd be totally normal to see her behavior over the space of a day, but we're seeing it condensed into a vlog or on instastories. And it'd be 'bad content' to show them disciplining her on the vlog, so I believe they are choosing to ignore it when the camera is out. Which she probably recognises because two year olds are clever like that.

She’s my favourite 🤣😂

So just watched the vlog from yesterday, Anna showed her true colours when she snapped at Jonathon about bathtime, all she does when he does that is feed the bloody dogs and gets school bags ready. Wow big deal that doesn’t take long as it only two of them that goes to school!!! I was amazed she went to Morrison’s, I bet she found that weird mingling with normal people who aren’t in her bubble 🙄

Reactions: 12
So just watched the vlog from yesterday, Anna showed her true colours when she snapped at Jonathon about bathtime, all she does when he does that is feed the bloody dogs and gets school bags ready. Wow big deal that doesn’t take long as it only two of them that goes to school!!! I was amazed she went to Morrison’s, I bet she found that weird mingling with normal people who aren’t in her bubble 🙄
She went to Morrisons? Not only has she gone out and mingled with with the plebs, she’s gone to a supermarket that isn’t Waitrose?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
All I saw was a toddler pretending to eat her brother. How many times have we gobbled our baby's foot or hand. Not actually biting or causing harm. That's all she was doing. If it hurt or bothered him he would start crying, but he didn't.

All I saw was a toddler pretending to eat her brother. How many times have we gobbled our baby's foot or hand. Not actually biting or causing harm. That's all she was doing. If it hurt or bothered him he would start crying, but he didn't.
That’s all I saw too. It was a little game she was playing with him. Probably mimicking something Jonathan has done to her. It was pretend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.