SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they complain about people 'hacking into their school'? And does their school know Jonathan is using their logo hats to make tiktoks? Up until about a year ago he would always blur the logos on their hats and sweaters or make them cover them up with their hands, so he must've known that showing those logos isn't really helping keeping them safe. Well, he got lazy/doesn't care anymore and is now walking around with the logo on full display (it was me who blurred out the logo, guess a stranger on the internet cares more about his children's safety than he does)

View attachment 122463View attachment 122464
Before schools shut he even filmed tik toks on school grounds. One with Emilia's friend, who he's a bit obsessed with.

Such a man child and all the more ridiculous in his Lulu Lemons.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder, has someone contacted the school with those tiktoks and videos? I mean he's not only endangering his own children, but all the other kids attending the same school. Just a quick google search and everyone knows the school's name and address, if I was a parent paying this kind of money, I'd be livid. Just because a guy like Jonathan can't get off his spandexed arse to get an actual job and earn a living without involving his kids.

You know behind his narcissism is just pure humiliation of being a 40 yo completely dependent on his children and disturbed people on the internet to make a living. Imagine a doctor having to bring his kids to work, wrap his daughter in nothing but a towel and show her off to his colleagues, feed his baby peanut butter and show him choking or call one of his kids a fat, ugly b*tch to get paid.
He can drink all he wants, lease another Ferrari or buy another ten pallets of plants and £4000 olive trees, it's not going to change the fact that he hasn't accomplished a thing by himself without involving the kids. The only thing he did that has no ties to the kids is his little horror movie, he had to pay the actors and staff, sold some tickets to cover the cost of renting the theatre but had to give most tickets away to fill the seats.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder, has someone contacted the school with those tiktoks and videos? I mean he's not only endangering his own children, but all the other kids attending the same school. Just a quick google search and everyone knows the school's name and address, if I was a parent paying this kind of money, I'd be livid. Just because a guy like Jonathan can't get off his spandexed arse to get an actual job and earn a living without involving his kids.

You know behind his narcissism is just pure humiliation of being a 40 yo completely dependent on his children and disturbed people on the internet to make a living. Imagine a doctor having to bring his kids to work, wrap his daughter in nothing but a towel and show her off to his colleagues, feed his baby peanut butter and show him choking or call one of his kids a fat, ugly b*tch to get paid.
He can drink all he wants, lease another Ferrari or buy another ten pallets of plants and £4000 olive trees, it's not going to change the fact that he hasn't accomplished a thing by himself without involving the kids. The only thing he did that has no ties to the kids is his little horror movie, he had to pay the actors and staff, sold some tickets to cover the cost of renting the theatre but had to give most tickets away to fill the seats.
Very well said. Should we email the school?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't watch the vlogs and I know he uses old footage so someone pls correct me if I'm wrong but is this yet another bruise on Andrea's head!?? If it is that makes like 3 or 4 (I haven't kept track) bruises on that kids face or head in just a month or 2. Like he almost constantly has a bruise on his face. They need to STOP shutting them in the play room for god knows how many hrs a day and watch their damn kids!! A 6 and 7 yr old are not old enough to properly watch over toddlers. Anna herself admits she can't even keep up with Andrea (not that her lazy ass even tries) so how can she expect her 2 children to safely watch him! We all know she doesn't really care as long as he's out of her hair.
Screenshot_20200504-100128_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Yes I mentioned that one before, it was an awful thing to say,messing or not messing!😡 but all his tiktoks at the mo are getting me 😡 and I've started commenting on them saying that!!!
No time for homeschooling but time for a tiktok a day.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Poor Anna is clearly back to her ED habits. This mornings Insta stories and over the last few days I’ve noticed that she’s lost a lot of weight VERY quickly. She’d really piled it on and it was really noticeable, even at the start of lockdown. It’s such a shame but I guess it’s a controlling behaviour and during this pandemic it must be really hard because everything else is out of our control, hence why I think her everyday schedule is OTT, the need to be on control. I hope she can see a therapist that will really help her.
And the sad thing is that she portrays herself as simply doing a quick morning workout and eating normally, when in reality she must be restricting herself a lot to lose weight this quickly. We all knew her recovery wouldn’t last, it’s such a shame.

Reactions: 12
And the sad thing is that she portrays herself as simply doing a quick morning workout and eating normally, when in reality she must be restricting herself a lot to lose weight this quickly. We all knew her recovery wouldn’t last, it’s such a shame.
I would say she has to due major restricting to get down to the sizes she used to be. Where she is now looks to be her normal body weight. I actually think she looks really good at this weight. But she's not happy unless she a certain size. I knew she wouldn't tolerate the size she was at Disney. She seemed to have gotten right back to her ED when they got home. I think she has dropped a few pounds since their Disney trip.
I'm sure she'll keep going until she's proudly flaunting herself in a bikini without her fake body positive bullshit. She only pulls that line when she's chunky in her bikini. So sad for her girls especially Emilia who's old enough to understand constantly seeing her mother consumed by weightloss and working out every which way trying desperately to get back to her unhealthy size. Emilia is watching and is already knows her mother is consumed by food and exercise. Such a bad example for her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She looks like she means business with the new gym setup with weights etc. Was wondering why gnomey was clearing it all out, god forbid she actually do it herself.

Reactions: 7
No time for homeschooling but time for a tiktok a day.
Exactly!!!!

It's awful like if my dad ever said that to me as a grown woman nevermind as a child he would have got a SLAP just not appropriate for kids at all it's also teaching her that language is ok if 'it's a joke or you don't mean it' which is going to lead to bigger problems
Thats how a lot if his tiktoks are at the moment , latest one...how to be horrible to a new comer in school!!!! There just not on!! There teaching rude bullying behaviour and dont get me started on the nappies!!!!! Put the time it takes to set up a tik tok into home schooling!!!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It's very worrying how much time the kids spend performing for TikTok videos (that have to be rehearsed, too), and how much they watch it. You'll even hear Alessia begging for it at bedtime.

At breakfast yesterday Eduardo was saying something like 'if you crave brown, have chocolate' and it sounded like a rehearsed line from Tiktok.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It's very worrying how much time the kids spend performing for TikTok videos (that have to be rehearsed, too), and how much they watch it. You'll even hear Alessia begging for it at bedtime.

At breakfast yesterday Eduardo was saying something like 'if you crave brown, have chocolate' and it sounded like a rehearsed line from Tiktok.
Horrible, I’m pretty sure “brown” can be used as slang for heroin

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I would say she has to due major restricting to get down to the sizes she used to be. Where she is now looks to be her normal body weight. I actually think she looks really good at this weight. But she's not happy unless she a certain size. I knew she wouldn't tolerate the size she was at Disney. She seemed to have gotten right back to her ED when they got home. I think she has dropped a few pounds since their Disney trip.
I'm sure she'll keep going until she's proudly flaunting herself in a bikini without her fake body positive bullshit. She only pulls that line when she's chunky in her bikini. So sad for her girls especially Emilia who's old enough to understand constantly seeing her mother consumed by weightloss and working out every which way trying desperately to get back to her unhealthy size. Emilia is watching and is already knows her mother is consumed by food and exercise. Such a bad example for her kids.
Exactly, I think she looks lovely and young at her current weight, but I don’t think she’ll be happy until she’s back to her thinnest.
It’s one thing to add more veggies to your meals and eat less processed foods, but we all know Anna won’t do that. She’ll be extreme and will document all of it on the vlogs and will probably publish some delusional bs like this again in the midst of the ED:
6052747E-4C0E-4328-BEB2-7EB0F5E737C0.jpeg

☝🏼☝🏼this is what really makes my blood boil about ED Anna. She goes out of her away to make her young viewers think her eating and exercising are totally normal. I wonder if @Eileen_2019 has any insight into why she compulsively lies like this when she’s super sick? I get lying to loved ones so that they don’t worry and get off her back, but why lie to viewers by putting time and effort into making a ridiculous video like this when she knows full well she’s been starving herself?

I can’t understand why Alessia couldn’t have a banana with her lunch. She had 2 fish fingers and some sweet corn. If I just gave my kids that for lunch they’d be ravenous in an hour.

Also couldn’t quite make it out but at the beginning of when Eduardo was putting on Andrea’s too did she say to him ‘Are you high?’ ? :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Exactly, I think she looks lovely and young at her current weight, but I don’t think she’ll be happy until she’s back to her thinnest.
It’s one thing to add more veggies to your meals and eat less processed foods, but we all know Anna won’t do that. She’ll be extreme and will document all of it on the vlogs and will probably publish some delusional bs like this again in the midst of the ED:
View attachment 122883
☝🏼☝🏼this is what really makes my blood boil about ED Anna. She goes out of her away to make her young viewers think her eating and exercising are totally normal. I wonder if @Eileen_2019 has any insight into why she compulsively lies like this when she’s super sick? I get lying to loved ones so that they don’t worry and get off her back, but why lie to viewers by putting time and effort into making a ridiculous video like this when she knows full well she’s been starving herself?
She looks ill there

Reactions: 7
I never realized how sickly
She looks ill there
I never realized how sickly she looked at the time she was really sick until I seen this side by side. She looks so healthy at the moment and was so gaunt and unhealthy looking back then. I wonder if she were to see this picture if she would see the same thing? The sickly picture is shortly after she had Andrea.
cf339804-e1f7-4cff-ac4f-b1feb3765721.jpg

• Wow
I never realized how sickly

I never realized how sickly she looked at the time she was really sick until I seen this side by side. She looks so healthy at the moment and was so gaunt and unhealthy looking back then. I wonder if she were to see this picture if she would see the same thing? The sickly picture is shortly after she had Andrea.
View attachment 122980
i don't know if its the hair or how thin she was but she looked older in the left picture :confused:

Reactions: 3
Eduardos face when she was ridiculing him for putting on the wrong top was horrific, it bought tears to my eyes because I could see he wanted to cry, he took something and covered himself up because he was so embarrassed she was being nasty. She's nothing more than a bully

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.