SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't think the school can do much, other than kick the kids out which means a loss in revenue as they're private. I'm sure they're aware and have their eye on them.
I think that school would at the very least 'have a word' but at the end of the day they are a profit-making business and 4-sets of school fees won't be something they take for granted. There's another private school not far from their school who refused to take Katie Price's children because of the circus that surrounded them. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think they're going to run in to big problems with secondary schools.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
E1FCBFD5-D6C9-468D-B910-7371D2F92ABA.jpeg

It seems people are more observant and concerned for Andrea than Anna & Jonathan.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ha thats me!! I dont normally say hun btw 😂
Oh wow Hi there!

I thought your comment was great I hope it caught their attention cause it appears something is going on with Andrea and love how you referenced Alessia & makeup too.

Laughing with you about "hun" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow Hi there!

I thought your comment was great I hope it caught their attention cause it appears something is going on with Andrea and love how you referenced Alessia & makeup too.

Laughing with you about "hun" 😂
Ah thankyou! Just seeing the vacant look in Andreas eyes really bothers me amd that he doesnt look like he has a clue whats going on half the time ... Its clear they arent bothered by it and it makes me feel sad.. And thats just the start of how i could moan about their parenting 😔 thank God for tattle

Reactions: 20
Ah thankyou! Just seeing the vacant look in Andreas eyes really bothers me amd that he doesnt look like he has a clue whats going on half the time ... Its clear they arent bothered by it and it makes me feel sad.. And thats just the start of how i could moan about their parenting 😔 thank God for tattle
Yes I agree extremely sad....😞

I second that thank God for tattle

Reactions: 9
I honestly can't believe some of the delusional comments on their YouTube. Great parents! Andrea is so 'chilled' (err no, he's literally comatose).
Some of them even joked about him standing there holding the Hoover while Jonathan carried on talking!! Er, sorry, I don't find that remotely funny! It's actually quite disturbing. Someone even thought Anna was a queen for getting up so early! If she got up at a sensible time, she wouldn't be too knackered to look after her own kids!

Reactions: 19
What I find interesting is how much more aggravated Anna was that Alessia got into her make up than Andrea smashing the lamp. I mean we repeatedly hear this is why I can’t have nice things.... but now it’s “this is why I can’t talk to my mum on the phone” and “this is why I can’t take my eyes off them” as though this is a shocking revelation that children need to be supervised. If she can open a bottle of foundation what else could she open and for example drink whilst they’re running around the house unsupervised
Did you notice where they store household products in a vlog a day or two ago ? Under the sink ... and I don’t believe the drawer is child proofed, as is their whole house, come to think of it.

Reactions: 14
In yesterday's vlog Anna is reading the As a story, and it is about all the kids playing and having chocolate cake. Has he 'written' another book? He still has tons left in the glass fronted shed....

Reactions: 5
Did you notice where they store household products in a vlog a day or two ago ? Under the sink ... and I don’t believe the drawer is child proofed, as is their whole house, come to think of it.
There is no child proofing, it makes me shudder every time they are in that kitchen, climbing up on the units to put dishes away. Their little fingers dangerously near those drawers shutting when they are putting things away. Andrea stepped on the dishwasher door to get something out!! I hope it's fixed not to tip up! and Alessia crawling all over the work top with all those breakable vases.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What I find interesting is how much more aggravated Anna was that Alessia got into her make up than Andrea smashing the lamp. I mean we repeatedly hear this is why I can’t have nice things.... but now it’s “this is why I can’t talk to my mum on the phone” and “this is why I can’t take my eyes off them” as though this is a shocking revelation that children need to be supervised. If she can open a bottle of foundation what else could she open and for example drink whilst they’re running around the house unsupervised
Breaking of the lamp didn't affect Anna.. After all she's in bed before it is even dark.. Make up is everything to her

• Haha
I think that school would at the very least 'have a word' but at the end of the day they are a profit-making business and 4-sets of school fees won't be something they take for granted. There's another private school not far from their school who refused to take Katie Price's children because of the circus that surrounded them. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think they're going to run in to big problems with secondary schools.
Given they're "good friends" with social services school will be well aware. For all we know it's them that contact the social about them.

View attachment 123369
It seems people are more observant and concerned for Andrea than Anna & Jonathan.
A while ago, shortly after showergate Lessi was put on the naughty step after she got into Anna's make up bag and put concealer on her lips. Was obviously trying to look like her Mum with her 90s beige lips.

The way they blame the kids when it's them (the parents) fault just shows they can't handle being wrong or all "woe is me, our lives are so hard." The SaconeJoly's 😉 and The Meldrums getting so similar. The drawn thigh gaps, shutting the kids away on their own, oldest babysitting the youngest, big house trying to be posh but empty morals. Eye bleeping the camera all day, busy scrolling through Tattle for content ideas and passive aggressive posts. Obviously went to same school of hard knocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t believe Anna doesn’t watch her kids and closes the door to the play room. Would you at least keep the door open to hear they are ok 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also definitely not fair to make the older kids look after the younger kids all the time. Such selfish parents 😡

With Andrea maybe once he goes to school and gets some actual attention instead of a camera in his face he might do better like Alessia did.

Reactions: 18
I genuinely cannot believe some of the minions’ comments on their vlogs! Someone even defending the As sitting on the kitchen counter saying “it helps them learn spatial awareness”. WTF?? I don’t have kids myself and I am only 18 but I’m pretty confident that children can learn spatial awareness in a way that won’t possibly cause them to fall off a kitchen counter and crack their head open.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In yesterday's vlog Anna is reading the As a story, and it is about all the kids playing and having chocolate cake. Has he 'written' another book? He still has tons left in the glass fronted shed....
Yes that clip of Anna reading that passage from a book to the two A's about themselves was so left field. The kids were the characters in the book it was so random because it was a 25 second clip that had no rhyme or reason to it or even letting anyone see what she was reading. Yes you never know it could be a sneaky peak of another one of Jonathans number 1 bestsellers. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Breaking of the lamp didn't affect Anna.. After all she's in bed before it is even dark.. Make up is everything to her
But the itner day she was happily playing with child make up on bot A's so how confusing is that for lessi??? I'm sure lessi got nail polish everywhere too a while ago so this make upsafa has been going on ages!!! WATCH YOU BLODDY KIDS THEN!! 🤬🤬🤬
Bet that story she was reading wasnt even real, just picked up any book for the vlog and made it about the kids eating cake! That's why we didnt see the actual book atall 😂
Also what the actual f*** is j talking about leaving school at 11 and working as an apprentice mechanic???? 🤯🤯

But the itner day she was happily playing with child make up on bot A's so how confusing is that for lessi??? I'm sure lessi got nail polish everywhere too a while ago so this make upsafa has been going on ages!!! WATCH YOU BLODDY KIDS THEN!! 🤬🤬🤬
Bet that story she was reading wasnt even real, just picked up any book for the vlog and made it about the kids eating cake! That's why we didnt see the actual book atall 😂
Also what the actual f*** is j talking about leaving school at 11 and working as an apprentice mechanic???? 🤯🤯
And on her stories a few days ago she was allowing A1 to sit at her dressing table and play with Anna's make up brushes... Poor kid won't know the boundaries.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.