SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that clip of Anna reading that passage from a book to the two A's about themselves was so left field. The kids were the characters in the book it was so random because it was a 25 second clip that had no rhyme or reason to it or even letting anyone see what she was reading. Yes you never know it could be a sneaky peak of another one of Jonathans number 1 bestsellers. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
A Fall Of My Own
by self-entitled holy shepherd and creator of fiction Jo Nathan Joly

Aleesa and Andea SaconeJoly went roly poly down the roly poly hill.
"Oh no!" said Emilla the baby sitter "quick Edyardo go get help."
"But the nanny isn't here today," says Edmundo.
"You'll have to disturb Mum or Dad and stop them from doing their very important work " replies Emily.
"Mum will look so angry."
"I know, I think we'll be getting cold showers tonight," Emlia shudders.
"Dad, Dad come quick Alessa and Adrea have fallen down the roly poly hill!" shouts Ewardo.
"Oh great!" says Jonathin "I hope it was caught on camera, it will make great vlog content. Quickly let's go check the footage. If the camera didn't get it we'll ask them to do it again."

Still makes me laugh how they were going to reveal Andrea's name with the book if they got 2 million subs and Andrea is now nearly 2 and the subs have gone down over 300,000 😂. Poor Andrea was not the cash cow they hoped for even before he was born.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Mommies mental, daddies a drunk. The servants are all gone so kids get to work!

Anna can't cope, daddy's on a slippery slope TicTok paying the bills is their only hope.

A tale of the complaining princess and her pathological liar. Their kids for sale to the highest buyer.

I suck at titles but here's a few 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Sacone jolys are on BBC . On a prog called The Customer Is always right !!!!
This is the 3rd or 4th episode . I love how they are just "Anna and Jonathan" and no mention of their channels . Have not seen anyone in the comments say they found their channel because of the show.

Reactions: 9
Who choose these people to be on that show though !? They give their children cold showers!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Just asked my mum, you had to be at least 15 for an apprenticeship in the early 90s, so stop changing the narrative for sympathy Jonathan

Reactions: 16
And on her stories a few days ago she was allowing A1 to sit at her dressing table and play with Anna's make up brushes... Poor kid won't know the boundaries.
Yea your right she was wasnt she!! Woman hasnt got a clue!!

Pretty positive that's bull, attention seeking as always
twit!! 🤬🤬 so few weeks ago while clearing out his new'gym' he showed some of his past school reports!! Love to know what planet he lives on!!! Planet twit head if you ask me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also what the actual f*** is j talking about leaving school at 11 and working as an apprentice mechanic???? 🤯🤯
Jono says he was an apprentice mechanic.
Jono means his bike got a flat tyre once. Or he took his stabilizers off aged 11.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A Fall Of My Own
by self-entitled holy shepherd and creator of fiction Jo Nathan Joly

Aleesa and Andea SaconeJoly went roly poly down the roly poly hill.
"Oh no!" said Emilla the baby sitter "quick Edyardo go get help."
"But the nanny isn't here today," says Edmundo.
"You'll have to disturb Mum or Dad and stop them from doing their very important work " replies Emily.
"Mum will look so angry."
"I know, I think we'll be getting cold showers tonight," Emlia shudders.
"Dad, Dad come quick Alessa and Adrea have fallen down the roly poly hill!" shouts Ewardo.
"Oh great!" says Jonathin "I hope it was caught on camera, it will make great vlog content. Quickly let's go check the footage. If the camera didn't get it we'll ask them to do it again."

Still makes me laugh how they were going to reveal Andrea's name with the book if they got 2 million subs and Andrea is now nearly 2 and the subs have gone down over 300,000 😂. Poor Andrea was not the cash cow they hoped for even before he was born.
Brilliant made me 🤣🤣 so much, but also sad for those wee ones cus that souns spot on to me!

He also said he wants the kids to work for their money just like him
Yea they do all the work as it is!

New thread ...world in lockdown!! ...in saconejolys world it means kids Locked in play room!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There is no child proofing, it makes me shudder every time they are in that kitchen, climbing up on the units to put dishes away. Their little fingers dangerously near those drawers shutting when they are putting things away. Andrea stepped on the dishwasher door to get something out!! I hope it's fixed not to tip up! and Alessia crawling all over the work top with all those breakable vases.
You wouldn't know they have 4 children, would you?
And if anything happens she'll moan about the kids, instead of blaming herself for not making sure their environment is safe.

Reactions: 16
I owe you guys an apology. I read some comments after watching one video and my only real gripe was the amount of ads you couldn’t click through. I thought your comments were brutal until I watched video number 2 ‘she ordered too much food’. Why the hell is that child out there with nothing on their feet and all those sharp stones. If that wasn’t bad enough he starts knocking down a perfectly good shed right where she could get hurt. What kind of dad does that?

I’m halfway through that video but had to say I no longer think you’re too harsh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pretty positive that's bull, attention seeking as always
Someone in the comments suggested he misspoke and meant Year 11, where he would have been 16 and able to go to college to work and learn at the same time. That makes a lot more sense, but not where he said Emilia would be that age soon. And not only that, would he not remember being fresh out of primary or fresh out of highschool? Quite a difference.....

Reactions: 8
Just asked my mum, you had to be at least 15 for an apprenticeship in the early 90s, so stop changing the narrative for sympathy Jonathan
Does J come from a traveller family? I only ask as in some areas of gypsy/traveller community leaving school at 11yo is what happens. I feel I need to clarify this is neither a racist nor judgemental comment but just saying this is part of gypsy culture and way of life. I obviously have no idea if that’s the case here but it’s a possible reason why he left school at 11yo. I wouldn‘t be confident calling him out on this without confirmation tbh.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.