SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 122013
That's a lot of pull ups for a toddler whose been fully toilet trained for months!
(And you can bet they're not for Andrea because he's a boy so clearly can't wear PINK nappies!!)
I pretty sure Alessia had pullups on in the one of the vlogs. I think its been mentioned she wears them at night. Which is normal at 3 during the night I think? I believe its around now she'll start getting signals during the night to wake her up.

Reactions: 5
That looks so lovely and flavourful!
Thank you 🙂 I was surprised at how well it turned out, I had to ask my brothers opinion on it as I know he will be brutally honest with me 😂 apparently it just had too much celery in it, so all things considered I'll count it as a win.

So Anna if you are reading Hi 👋 you don't need to "slave away all day", you don't need to feed the family slop and you don't need a recipe book.
Have fun, ask the kids what they want, hell they might like a salad on a warm day.

Reactions: 9
I know she is obsessed with the meal plan but I always have burgers & buns, lasagne and pizza in the freezer aka emergency dinners for the days I can't be bothered. Her inflexibility makes me anxious as in we have all had days when you intend on having this lovely dinner but come lunch you just want a comfort dinner.

Reactions: 17
Thank you 🙂 I was surprised at how well it turned out, I had to ask my brothers opinion on it as I know he will be brutally honest with me 😂 apparently it just had too much celery in it, so all things considered I'll count it as a win.

So Anna if you are reading Hi 👋 you don't need to "slave away all day", you don't need to feed the family slop and you don't need a recipe book.
Have fun, ask the kids what they want, hell they might like a salad on a warm day.
From what I've seen so far, it looks like she enjoys spending ages in the kitchen, as it keeps her away from the children.

I can’t believe the amount of chocolate they eat for breakfast! Surely it’s not just me who thinks you shouldn’t start your day by gorging in chocolate? And it’s not even like they’re giving their kids a little bit of Nutella as a treat... those pancakes (I think they’re pancakes, hard to tell) are completely covered in chocolate spread! Not healthy at all.
And on normal days she gives them chocolate cereal and choc chip brioche.buns!

• Sick
I pretty sure Alessia had pullups on in the one of the vlogs. I think its been mentioned she wears them at night. Which is normal at 3 during the night I think? I believe its around now she'll start getting signals during the night to wake her up.
Ah, thanks. I thought they had been adamant she was fully trained before Showergate.
My 2yo is dry all night and out of nappies full time, and we didn't start toilet training until way after Alessia was, so I didn't realise it was normal to still be wet at night.

Reactions: 6
Hi, I have been reading this thread since the last thread but never wrote anything. I‘m from Germany so excuse me if I make any mistakes. A couple of years ago I was an exchange student in England and looking back at the meal sizes, we only had like two pizzas for five people. So I‘m asking myself if maybe it‘s normal in the UK to have tiny portions like Anna gives the kids...

Also I‘m wondering why they never have some kind of light meals like soup or something. I don‘t get it how they can eat rice with something every single day?!
No it's not normal to have tiny portions in England , they don't really show lunchtime much so hard to tell if they have soup or not, but I reckon they don't cos be too much mess for witch Anna to clean up after!

Reactions: 8
I'm not much of a cook (because I'm typically too lazy to cook proper meals but I need to lose weight so I am trying to make proper food instead of relying on snacks) but this is the 3rd week in a row where I have cooked for my mum and brother (we all live in the same house dont worry) and I think this looks better than anything that Anna has made.
(I cheated with the rice and the sauce was premade but I did add all the veg so it counts right?) No recipe book in sight either.

There is no excuse for her to be serving the slop that she does.
View attachment 122230
that looks divine, absolutely starving now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah, thanks. I thought they had been adamant she was fully trained before Showergate.
My 2yo is dry all night and out of nappies full time, and we didn't start toilet training until way after Alessia was, so I didn't realise it was normal to still be wet at night.
Well i'm guessing they lied about her being fully potty trained as the nursery probably doesn't accept children who are still in nappies! I mean the poo smearing incident happened during nap time and there is a difference between being dry at night and during nap time. Some children are dry quite early and it takes others ages before they're dry at night. I think it depends on the child and their environment. My sister was dry during the night till she was about 5/6. But she had a bladder problem and she slept so deeply she just didn't wake up in time. We know Anna does not like to be woken during the night, so its probably more for her own convenience than Anna.

that looks divine, absolutely starving now 😂
Me too

And on normal days she gives them chocolate cereal and choc chip brioche.buns!
Wonder why she doesn’t give them plain cereal, ie, cornflakes, ricekrispies etc, some toast and orange juice,? Everything is chocolate!

• Sad
As I was typing I was thinking that sometimes if my son has had a big drink after 6pm I'll go in when I go to bed for a 'dream wee'... That wouldn't work when Anna goes to bed at the same time!!

Wonder why she doesn’t give them plain cereal, ie, cornflakes, ricekrispies etc, some toast and orange juice,? Everything is chocolate!
They have weetabix but its all mushed up, even eduardos! is that normal to have it mushed up at 6? also she then squirts syrup over it! Emilia has salmon brioche. she comes across as quite a fussy eater!

As I was typing I was thinking that sometimes if my son has had a big drink after 6pm I'll go in when I go to bed for a 'dream wee'... That wouldn't work when Anna goes to bed at the same time!!
That's got to be the most sensible thing I've heard! If only Anna wasn't so regimented. I still can't believe she goes to bed that early. I get up at 4am for and I go to bed at 11, which i admit is probably a bit late. (and i nap in the afternoon for couple of hours). And she says after 6pm shes knackered and struggles to function. I mean seriously! Most mothers use the time after their kids have gone to bed to watch TV, catch up with the OH and maybe quickly finish of a couple of chores. I understand she wants to stay away from Joan but I mean c'mon.

Reactions: 12
No it's not normal to have tiny portions in England , they don't really show lunchtime much so hard to tell if they have soup or not, but I reckon they don't cos be too much mess for witch Anna to clean up after!
For years she has been making the saddest looking tuna and sweetcorn wraps with a side of 3 cucumber slices and 3 cherry tomatoes thrown in for good measure and if they are lucky they might get some of those packet vegie straw things but one little packet distributed between the four of them. And if Anna had to make a homemade soup that would be some sort of a major operation that would render her exhausted for the rest of the day.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
For years she has been making the saddest looking tuna and sweetcorn wraps with a side of 3 cucumber slices and 3 cherry tomatoes thrown in for good measure and if they are lucky they might get some of those packet vegie straw things but one little packet distributed between the four of them. And if Anna had to make a homemade soup that would be some sort of a major operation that would render her exhausted for the rest of the day.🤦‍♀️
And would probably fill up one bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I am a little late to the party but did I just hear Anna say to Alessia " do you want chocolate chimps or chocolate stars with CHOCOLATE MILK and ontop offer a HOT CHOCOLATE as well :oops: (please call an ambulance I CANT deal). this is only Saturday breakfast we haven't even got to Sunday breakfast with guess what bleeping chocolate topped pancakes!! What next a chocolate fountain to dip there toes in.:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry I am a little late to the party but did I just hear Anna say to Alessia " do you want chocolate chimps or chocolate stars with CHOCOLATE MILK and ontop offer a HOT CHOCOLATE as well :oops: (please call an ambulance I CANT deal). this is only Saturday breakfast we haven't even got to Sunday breakfast with guess what bleeping chocolate topped pancakes!! What next a chocolate fountain to dip there toes in.:oops:
This did make me laugh 😂 At this stage I wouldn't put anything past them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna basically admits that her jumping around and failing to do Lucy's workouts when not breastfeeding and heavily restricting is useless, bad rep for Lucy. So now she's doing weight training from a woman who's Instagram page is filled with "fat burning fast" "slim your arms workout" "new fat loss strategy". Yep no relapse in ED behaviour there, definitely recovered...
Proof the kids don't like what Anna cooks for dinner, Emilia doesn't look convinced that trading in one sweet for her eating all her dinner is worth it

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Personally don't think Anna should be doing any exercise other than walking the dogs and playing with her kids. But she never does her other workouts properly anyway, just steps through them.

It's really quite sad 4 kids, dogs, a big house all that money, everything they apparently wanted and "worked" for and just not enjoying it.

The fact they left those parcels out in all weathers just shows that they are literally spending money because they can and pissing it all away.

Really think they should have stopped having kids after Emilia, possibly Eduardo, and stayed living in Ireland but they went seeking the fame and rode Zoe's coat tails.

I can’t believe the amount of chocolate they eat for breakfast! Surely it’s not just me who thinks you shouldn’t start your day by gorging in chocolate? And it’s not even like they’re giving their kids a little bit of Nutella as a treat... those pancakes (I think they’re pancakes, hard to tell) are completely covered in chocolate spread! Not healthy at all.
But it's organic chocolate and cereal and gluten free so it's good for them 🙄

Reactions: 16
I know its not the same as driving on the roads but surely there has to be some rules about not vlogging when driving the tractor/lawn mower, especially when he has the kids in there not fastened in.
Its not safe and he does like to pick up the speed, I genuinely have visions of the children falling out.

do you honestly think Anna will get up for piss ?lets be frank

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.