SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've started to notice that Eduardo always seems to struggle to eat his dinner. He always seems to still have lots left after all of the there 3 children have finished. in todays video anna started to feed it to him to get him to eat it. I wonder if its because he doesn't have a big appetite or whether he just doesn't like the food! I would love to see how much he would eat if he was given a typical kids meal; fish fingers, chips/potato waffles/smiley faces, some beans and or some veg. I think all of the kids would eat so much more (in a good way) and would probably be better off as they're eating decent sized portions!

Reactions: 12
I've actually just joined this site as I am so concerned about their children and need to talk to someone!! I used to watch years ago, and have just started watching again in the last few days. I genuinely thought movie night was going to be a family activity!! Omg I can't believe they just shut them in the playroom again! Those poor kids! and Anna complaining she is tired! What a joke!
I thought it was so strange, when Andrea was standing on the bed, during the make-up session, as my natural instinct would be, omg he's going to fall backwards off the bed! She had no inkling of concern, just a micro expression of disgust when she thought he was going to fall on her.
The other day my heart was in my mouth when he was crawling about on the marble worktop with Jonathan, and another time she's feeding him yoghurt and only half paying attention, while he's sitting on the table and could easily have fallen backwards onto the floor. Does Alessia seriously brush her teeth without supervision?? With all the sweet things they eat? This is absolutely shocking stuff. I don't know if I can watch anymore, it's too upsetting.
That's not the half of it 😒

Alessia was offered chocolate stars, chocolate chimps?, chocolate milk and hot chocolate for her breakfast today by her nutty mother who said she herself is going to start weight training as she's feeling sluggish lately.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
100% spot on..

Jonathan try's not to show it but sometimes you can really see how uncomfortable he is when she gets triggered by the most trivial thing but he glosses over it and pretends all is good.
because her worn socks surely smell like roses hahah she thinks having a full face of makeup with overdrawn lips will make her less ridiculous, pathetic, i cant stand Anna anymore, what a fun life it must be, no wonder Jonathan drinks so much wine I probably would too if my partner was like that

i have lost interest in this family i just find the frustrating nowadays and so i watch lots less

Reactions: 14
So he is a runner now skipped through the vlog and his latest tiltok on IG Stories is toe curling :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
That's not the half of it 😒

Alessia was offered chocolate stars, chocolate chimps?, chocolate milk and hot chocolate for her breakfast today by her nutty mother who said she herself is going to start weight training as she's feeling sluggish lately.
Anna is so obsessed with chocolate

Reactions: 9
One I watched the other day, Andrea had started tucking into his porridge, and she said wait, I'll put honey in it! and then drowned it in honey! He was happy enough eating it unsweetened!!
Ok so today's vlog and there's been an accident!! Due to Emilia not having shoes on in the garden. Then Jonathan leaves Andrea, (barefooted - natch), climbing about in the ride on lawnmower, unattended while he films Emilia. Omg this is literally a frame by frame account of how not to bring up your children! Andrea looks so vacant and emotionless.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
One I watched the other day, Andrea had started tucking into his porridge, and she said wait, I'll put honey in it! and then drowned it in honey! He was happy enough eating it unsweetened!!
Ok so today's vlog and there's been an accident!! Due to Emilia not having shoes on in the garden. Then Jonathan leaves Andrea, (barefooted - natch), climbing about in the ride on lawnmower, unattended while he films Emilia. Omg this is literally a frame by frame account of how not to bring up your children! Andrea looks so vacant and emotionless.
Put bleeping shoes and socks on yr children outside , slippers also for inside .

because her worn socks surely smell like roses hahah she thinks having a full face of makeup with overdrawn lips will make her less ridiculous, pathetic, i cant stand Anna anymore, what a fun life it must be, no wonder Jonathan drinks so much wine I probably would too if my partner was like that

i have lost interest in this family i just find the frustrating nowadays and so i watch lots less
Me too. I've grown to hate them and it's not helping my stress levels.

So he is a runner now skipped through the vlog and his latest tiltok on IG Stories is toe curling :rolleyes:
I dont want to see his dangly gnome bits through those tight girl leggings. No wonder Anna throws up so much 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh Jesus, she actually talked on the phone with the Michelle Marie Fit lady. Her ED is back and is going to be more intense than ever!!!! Anna’s such a liar, too, when she says she’s been feeling sluggish and just wants to mix up her workouts. She wouldn’t even look at the camera when she was rambling. She’s unbelievable.

And then Jonathan seems beside himself in the background- why are you so joyful when you wife is relapsing? And is going to be even more depressed and emotionally unavailable to her children? I don’t feel anger towards her because she’s sick, but because she promotes her disordered diet and exercising to young, impressionable girls. All while pretending everything is fine and she’s happy when she’s really miserable.

Reactions: 16
I've started to notice that Eduardo always seems to struggle to eat his dinner. He always seems to still have lots left after all of the there 3 children have finished. in todays video anna started to feed it to him to get him to eat it. I wonder if its because he doesn't have a big appetite or whether he just doesn't like the food! I would love to see how much he would eat if he was given a typical kids meal; fish fingers, chips/potato waffles/smiley faces, some beans and or some veg. I think all of the kids would eat so much more (in a good way) and would probably be better off as they're eating decent sized portions!
Do you blame the poor child with her crap convictions? They never have a nice lasagne with wedges and salad, a chicken or beef casserole, steak and thick chips, bacon and cabbage an Irish classic, roast chicken with boiled veg, nice child friendly chilli or bognese, fajitas with salad etc. Normal middy stuff. Even fish fingers, rice and baked beans.

Not that they would care about things like that ...
It's still not recommended for children under 2, but I guess that's the least of his worries, when he could also fall off that high chair, choke on food while unattended, tread on something in the playroom, trap his bare feet in the lawnmower, fall off the lawn mower that has no straps, cut himself in the garden, fall off the bed, down the stairs,worktop, table etc, etc

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not much of a cook (because I'm typically too lazy to cook proper meals but I need to lose weight so I am trying to make proper food instead of relying on snacks) but this is the 3rd week in a row where I have cooked for my mum and brother (we all live in the same house dont worry) and I think this looks better than anything that Anna has made.
(I cheated with the rice and the sauce was premade but I did add all the veg so it counts right?) No recipe book in sight either.

There is no excuse for her to be serving the slop that she does.
20200503_173516.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They love it when accidents happen, so their content gets a boost. And can pretend Anna is crying.

Remember on holiday at IHOP when the kids were loving eating scrambled eggs rather than the pancakes that Anna had to pour syrup over. When have they had scrambled egg since, something so simple

Love the amount of new followers we have been getting here.

I'm new on this site.. I've been watching them since they lived in Ireland when Emilia was born and they were so much more normal then! Jonathan did the cooking of relatively healthy but hearty meals.. Anna was always laid on the couch moaning about stuff but she was a lot more involved with her children. Since they moved to the UK they first had natasha who the E's were so attached to.. Eduardo even made his first steps towards her. After her miscarriage is when Anna really started to make a decline, so focused on having another baby to heal her heart rake, Jonathan didn't let her grieve and she became so nasty after that. Her eating disorder has always been so prominent after babies, suddenly walking the dogs when they pay for someone to do that anyway. But the new house has just been the icing on the cake for her volatile behaviour. I don't doubt for a minute she physically disciplines those children especially the older 2. She doesn't feel she needs to do anything for them because she can just pay someone to do it and she has lost all touch with why she became a mother. Her ED is in full force, those children are miserable and as someone said, she is fasting them too because of the time difference between meal time and the morning. She eats separately from the children probably so it's not so visable her portions are smaller than their measly sizes. The quicker this lockdown is over the better for those children it breaks my heart how little she gives for them
Remember when they used to care about the dogs, walking them, beach walks, playing games with them, and they actually looked clean.

• Heart
It's still not recommended for children under 2, but I guess that's the least of his worries, when he could also fall off that high chair, choke on food while unattended, tread on something in the playroom, trap his bare feet in the lawnmower, fall off the lawn mower that has no straps, cut himself in the garden, fall off the bed, down the stairs,worktop, table etc, etc
I couldn't believe that he left Andrea alone on the lawn mower at the top of his "roly poly hill" just so he could film Emilia, andrea could have fallen off and down the hill.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I couldn't believe that he left Andrea alone on the lawn mower at the top of his "roly poly hill" just so he could film Emilia, andrea could have fallen off and down the hill.
I had palpitations when i saw him put the lawnmoeer in shot and Andy was still on.. If i could of reached through the screen and knocked some sense into the idiot i would. So thankful nothing happened to Andrea.
When he took the kids are a fast ride on the lawnmower and none of them are strapped in made me so angry.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Hi, I have been reading this thread since the last thread but never wrote anything. I‘m from Germany so excuse me if I make any mistakes. A couple of years ago I was an exchange student in England and looking back at the meal sizes, we only had like two pizzas for five people. So I‘m asking myself if maybe it‘s normal in the UK to have tiny portions like Anna gives the kids...

Also I‘m wondering why they never have some kind of light meals like soup or something. I don‘t get it how they can eat rice with something every single day?!

Reactions: 8
I'm not much of a cook (because I'm typically too lazy to cook proper meals but I need to lose weight so I am trying to make proper food instead of relying on snacks) but this is the 3rd week in a row where I have cooked for my mum and brother (we all live in the same house dont worry) and I think this looks better than anything that Anna has made.
(I cheated with the rice and the sauce was premade but I did add all the veg so it counts right?) No recipe book in sight either.

There is no excuse for her to be serving the slop that she does.
View attachment 122230
That looks so lovely and flavourful!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.