SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so weird to me that they gave the kids extremely prominent Italian names (especially the two boys) yet they do nothing to promote Italian culture at home? Does Anna speak Italian, or she could at least involve them in cooking Italian meals? I'd give anything to be able to afford a language tutor, the older kids could have weekly lessons or they could read some Italian books or watch cartoons.

I know it's their own choice but it would do nothing but benefit the kids in the future! Why call the poor boys Eduardo and Andrea if they can't explain or join in with their Italian roots.
She can't even properly pronounce any of the kids names either, and she doesn't know more than three words of Italian, her Italian cooking is shite, and she is not family orientated like Italians are!

I wonder how her Italian side of the family has been doing during the pandemic. The country was hit pretty hard.
I expect you're wondering more than she is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She can't even properly pronounce any of the kids names either, and she doesn't know more than three words of Italian, her Italian cooking is shite, and she is not family orientated like Italians are!

I expect you're wondering more than she is!
And isn't it true that Italians eat large, hearty meals?

Reactions: 6
And isn't it true that Italians eat large, hearty meals?
Whenever I go to my friends place, her parents were raised in Italy before moving out to Australia, they serve an antipasto platter, a huge portion of the main followed by a second large portion even if I say "no thank you I'm full". Traditional Italian cooking is amazing, Anna should get some recipes from her brothers in Italy, maybe then the kids will like what she cooks

Reactions: 15
Alessia wanted a kiss from mummy and this is the best Anna could do because of her excessive lipstick
View attachment 121654
Too many toys, they wonder why the kids destroy the play roon, well it's because they have too many toys, needs a bit of a cull
View attachment 121655
Jonathan got these packages bordering on a month ago I believe, and they've just been say outside in the weather for that whole time. He's waiting for another one but surely youd leave them inside somewhere?
View attachment 121656
"I am destroyed, at this time of night" *the time* That isn't night that's evening
View attachment 121657
Anna is just incapable of love and expression of said love Jonathan, this clip is really telling
View attachment 121660

Finally, this why Anna thinks she's such a good mum and a better parent than Jonathan... Forget the rest of their lives it's the 9 months after conception and the 12 months after birth which matter
View attachment 121661
why TF does she need to compare herself to her own husbandddddd, she is so annoying!!!

so passive aggressive, i wouldnt be surprised if he cheated on her or divorced her, that house must b hell right now

Reactions: 19
Often EDs start as a way to have some control on one aspect of your life. Of course it's a false sense of control, but still...

Their relationship is so unhealthy, their 'job' is unhealthy for her, her having kids that she did not really want isn't helping either.
But I am sure her ED started way before she even met Jonathan, and I think she needs to really dive deep with a proper therapist to work through her issues. Emma might have an ED, Erika claims to have body dysmorphia, the Saccone girls are not mentally stable. Makes you wonder what happened in that family.

I think that Zoe introduced Gleam to them, and then they signed them. The friendship that followed was pushed by Gleam I am sure. Zoe and Alfie seemed to really like the kids though, but they always seemed uncomfortable around Jonathan.

During Anna's miscarriage, they called Zoe to look after the kids. Zoe and Alfie did go and see baby Alessia, but then Jonathan did those weird songs in the filthy garage where he pretended to be stalking Zoe. I don't think that sat well with Zalfie, and rightfully so.

Alfie did an interview where he talked about how he felt that kids should not be filmed on vlogs, he kept it vague but it was quite clear he was talking about the SJs. Can't remember if this was before of after their housewarming, where everyone was told they were not allowed to film. Jonathan seemed quite pissed off about that. That was the last time they met (that we know of), Alfie and Zoe have not met Andrea and he'll be 2 in August.

So yeah 'we grew apart' is only part of the reason. Jonathan being a total creep is another.
Whatever you think of Zalfie (and I have a lot of issues with their content!) I actually gained some respect for him when he said this. I have a feeling that was the likely cause - it’s sad as occasionally you will hear the Es refer to Zoe and Alfie, as they did spend quite a bit of time together. Must be so confusing for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
1) Can’t say I disagree with this comment😂 think Jonathan did though

2) Oh boohoo

3) Proving his alcohol dependency

also notice how we were saying how he only replies to the same few people (who happened to be the skinny young ones) and now he’s making a point of replying to lots of them? They definitely read here
Just to say NEVER EVER pour alcohol on a tick! Don't do it!

I have been reading here for a long time. And commenting. I have been so frustrated by their actions as parents and genuinely alarmed! But I have to say something. Please don't think that I think you are all terrible people. Not at all. I know you love those little ones.
But...I think Anna is going through some really hard things. I cannot imagine having an ED. I do have centralized Anxiety and Depression, and I have had periods of barely keeping my head above water, and any *extra* care- meaning other than the basics of keeping my children alive has suffered.
I think that we should be more compassionate towards her. She is obviously having a hard time, and having thousands of people watching you would make life unbearable. I know she picked this, but maybe she is scared. I don't know if I would know how to stop that circus, or even have the strength too. Seriously guys, I don't think we know the whole story.
I really do love you all. You are a great bunch. Please don't be angry with me.
As much as I dislike Anna I have no doubt that it must suck to be inside her head, psychological battles are horrible. And this is why the whole jealousy thing makes me laugh because that level of being controlled and trying to have control and obsessive thinking is not a happy place. Whether Anna genuinely thinks she's happy or not is another thing. She tries to make out that she is and that she's in control but it seems like she really isn't and many outside the cult who don't buy into it think that's the case, so that's where I think the comments come from.

I really do wish she'd get some real help. Help she can well afford. And help that will call her out and challenge her rather than be pandered to as she's used to. Help her see that "working from home" has become her excuse to be in the kitchen all day, surrounded by food all day, preparing it, laying out each ingredient on it's own dish, feeding others, then of course the pointless reheating process. 40 minute cooled rice and reheated in the microwave yum yum 🤢💩. She seems to think it's normal and vital to her schedule. When at the moment her kids need her even more.

That also means stepping away from the vlog and social media altogether, which would be a massive help for her and help her bond with kids. Who lets face it will need enough therapy of their own from being so exposed nevermind having to process their relationship with their parents.

But I don't see her being able to do that. Not just because it's her "job" and that's what they do, it's their income and keeps her in £900 phone cases. Jonathan would also not allow it as he knows Anna "sells" and more worryingly he knows ED's equal more views and will always exploit that, hence her being in 99% of thumbnails. But also because she herself is a massive narcissist, as is Jono and the majority of vloggers. You have to be to think hundreds of thousands of people want to know what your vagina looks like.

All those ED behaviours and the narcissism make for such a clash and epic headfuck. So no I do not envy her. I really do wish she would get help.

But this is a gossip site and influencers can choose whether they read here or not and comments made here generally don't come from hateful places. If comments were made directly then it's a different matter.

Reactions: 15
Seeing as Anna seems to be on social media almost as long as she’s in the kitchen, perhaps she could spare 5 min to read this?

Based on recent shoutouts/collabs, she is still in touch with Myka and the other US mum vloggers who visited last year.

Just imagine if this post was a lightbulb moment! Dare to dream? For her kids’ sake, I will. Imagine if they had just a week with a family like this. Or let Stacey Dooley babysit!

E958CCB8-50DA-4E8F-ABA0-4608D88480EE.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Don’t know how many of you have watched the vlog tonight but did anyone see anna talking about Emilia and piano practise? ‘She hates me, I dislike her... well not really but there’s tension’

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Don’t know how many of you have watched the vlog tonight but did anyone see anna talking about Emilia and piano practise? ‘She hates me, I dislike her... well not really but there’s tension’
first time Emilia is not doing exactly what her mom is asking her to do and being obedient and she cant take it im not a mom i dont know how hard it is for home schooling most parents seem so stressed out and over this but i do know that she isnt even a teenager yet, those are the toughest years so save your grays for later Anna when Emilia wants to go to a party you wont let her and she ends up leaving through the window and comes home with a guy in a motorcycle much like Jonathan

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The school fees without Andrea and Alessia only nursery are £58,000 a year. More when Emi!ia is at private secondary/ performing arts schoo!, Tho scumjonny is training her so she gets a scholarsharp at drama school, then Eduardio at 4 too. the lack of adverts got be hitting hard. Covid massively affecting retail and advertising budgets. Hope his bum cheeks clenching!!!😂

Reactions: 12
guys if you wanna clean your palettes a little bit, may i suggest you check out Daneel Ackles insta , the third post one with their daughter playing with her dad, an actual celebrity Dean from Supernatural, super real lovely family down to earth yet famous
youlll just never see that dynamic with SJ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not the most reliable source and also not based in England (however Australia is much better off than England at the moment), but Anna's going to pass out if she can't get her hair done for another 2 months, or her nails done properly, or her bits waxed.
Screenshot_20200503_143213.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the vlog today

This is a full I am pissed off post about it....

This Mary Poppins, butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, mother of the year with her kids of chores, schooling, unstack the dishwasher, "good boy", "good girl" bullshit is nauseating. I am sorry but I don't buy it for one minute it looks too staged and forced by Anna for the camera just to meet the quota for the vlog. We all know this isn't natural. The amount of eyerolling I am doing is causing me damage.

I genuinely get scared when Anna screamed at Jonathan when he was in bed about the sock seriously she erupts like a volcano with that shrieking voice of hers sends a cold chill through my body, I can't imagine how the kids are effected hearing that banshee all their lives let alone on the daily.

Anna laying in the bed with Alessia and Andrea makeup scenario had me reeling here is a three year old telling that unstable nutcase "Andrea is a baby" when Anal asked Andrea to close his eyes applying that toy makeup on him but wasn't she complaining in the vlog the other day that her morning already had a disastrous start because Alessia had put makeup all over her face and Andreas face and she was not happy about it but I wonder who Alessia got that from in the first place??

Its funny Annas theory that after 12 months of breastfeeding she thinks that her duties as a mother has relinquished but the disturbing part is that is really the reality for Anna because after that time she hand balls them off to Jonathan and the Nanny to take over, this has been done with all the kids from when Emilia was born with Natasha their nanny back then, she was their stand in mum for Emilia and Eduardo looking after them and going on trips with them.

It's really a fucked up situation...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I doubt it. Ad revenue is down & their views are in the shitter.
Even after the world opens up again, companies won't have much of a budget for advertising.
If they're not in debt already, they will be.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.