SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this! To be fair though mushed up whatever with paysto and cheese sounds gross! Emilia’s face said it all!
If Anna has to cook the slop, can’t she at least give that to herself and Jono and then do something like pasta with paysto and cheese as a fussy-eater-friendly option for the kids?

Reactions: 10
This!
Instead of letting the A's play with the toilet rolls, stacking them, unraveling them... how about 'Toilet rolls are not toys, we don't play with them'. Take them away, move the children away from the bathroom, close the door and GIVE THEM SOME STACKING TOYS!! Clearly that's what Andrea wanted to do... Play with them, build towers, teach them colours and counting as you go. But hey, that requires effort... can't handle that.....
I echo this and the post quoted. This is the main thing that makes me so angry about these two. They complain about stuff that they make no attempt to correct, it's like they expect their kids to be walking, talking and knowing the difference between right and wrong from the moment they're born.
To have the gall to stand there and film/complain about Andrea moving the toilet rolls while doing NOTHING to stop him, what the duck do you expect?!! They're both rather dumb but she is literally so stupid I can't even comprehend how someone could be that stupid. Complaining that he's trashing the sitting room with a sarcastic smiley face while making no attempt to go in there and discipline him, how on earth does she expect him to know it's not ok to do that.

I swear to god if these two (but especially Anna) had an ounce of sense or brain cells they'd be bleeping dangerous because their stupidity is just unbelievable I have never known anything like it in two adults

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If Anna has to cook the slop, can’t she at least give that to herself and Jono and then do something like pasta with paysto and cheese as a fussy-eater-friendly option for the kids?
Those kids literally ate pasta and butter on holiday (I am aware this is a real fish but still) I just don’t get what that was meant to be at all why didn’t she just make mash with it and swirl in some paysto?

I’m still Not over pureeing the baby katsu curry

Also..... children don’t learn good behaviour on their own, they need to be shown and that responsibility shouldn’t lay on the shoulders of their siblings.

Reactions: 15
Found it absolutely hilarious when Dre was running at Anna with that stick, he was on a mission. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m in shock the kids eat at 4pm? Wtf and then what go to bed at 7 three hours later? They must be starving. Why not feed them at 5 like most kids. That’s crazy early for the older kids
I sometimes will give my 2 year old a very early dinner at 4:40-4:50 but still. They should eat later so they can sleep better.

How is she so stupid!!

Reactions: 17
She wonders why the kids won't eat her weird dishes. Children have different tastebuds than adults. So slop like butternut squash with pesto can be super sensitive to their tongue. She should stick to a simpler dish such as straight butternut squash and a protein ( like small pieces of chicken )

Reactions: 13
Oh god another one of Jonathan’s carefully orchestrated videos with Alessia and Andrea 🙄 this time with them getting a drink of water for him and at the end going in the toilet to scoop some water in a cup for him 🙄 and they wonder why Andrea runs around going to play with things he shouldn’t. The poor child is a product of their parents stupidity. Why teach a young child that it’s ok to play with the toilet water?! Jonathan clearly values the likes and views he gets from these videos more than teaching their children right from wrong and then wonders why they do things they do?! Like someone else said it’s as though they want them to be born knowing right from wrong. I’ve always thought they got extremely lucky with how compliant emelia was as a baby/ toddler and I think they thought any child following her would be exactly the same.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
C4085F4B-2BB9-4B4B-86F6-C39C7FB02884.jpeg

How miserable is Amelia’s face at dinner when those two clowns decide to yet again make their children a circus side show to show the public their kids do eat vegetables by giving a ridiculous and embarrassing performance, Anna screaming in their kids ears with that stupid chant like some rapper and Jonathan jumping around like a little leprechaun and shovelling that slop into their mouths. WTF! Andrea is looking at his mum like he is in shock thinking who is this bleeping woman.😆
Those idiots are beyond the pale.🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
For the new thread, I vote for some combo of Fizmozoo's comments. Like Mr Wanks and Wine and Mrs Fresh Air Flowing Between Her Ears 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Anal’s strict scheduling and Joffey in his little leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna is finally getting to see what life in the real world is like. She's seeing the amount of school work being sent, instead of the nanny doing it, she's seeing how much time laundry takes instead of throwing it into baskets and them magically appearing in her wardrobe clean again, she's seeing how much time children/dogs need instead of the school/nanny/dogwalkerdoing it . Wish she was stuck with it forever but she'll soon have her staff back doing it all again for her. I'd love to see her stuck in an inner city high rise flat on her own with the kids and not much money. She literally wouldn't last a day. She has no compassion for those less fortunate.

Johnno
Oh god another one of Jonathan’s carefully orchestrated videos with Alessia and Andrea 🙄 this time with them getting a drink of water for him and at the end going in the toilet to scoop some water in a cup for him 🙄 and they wonder why Andrea runs around going to play with things he shouldn’t. The poor child is a product of their parents stupidity. Why teach a young child that it’s ok to play with the toilet water?! Jonathan clearly values the likes and views he gets from these videos more than teaching their children right from wrong and then wonders why they do things they do?! Like someone else said it’s as though they want them to be born knowing right from wrong. I’ve always thought they got extremely lucky with how compliant emelia was as a baby/ toddler and I think they thought any child following her would be exactly the same.
Johnno is obsessed with toilets, bathroom scenes, toothbrushing - I'll leave it to you to find the link between this and the type of person who obsesses with bathrooms.

Thread suggestion

Anal’s strict scheduling and Joffey in his little leggings.
Feffing plank he is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just sat through anna’s ramblings on her insta story and I wish I hadn’t. Gosh that women frustrates me!

It’s at least confirmed that the school is sending plenty of work and they’re just not doing it all. They’ll already be behind from missing a week to go on holiday, and now they’re going to be more behind. Yeah Anna, it’s lots of work to get through. But guess what? The school is expecting you to allocate more than 2 hours in the afternoon! Emilia only gets 1.5 hours. And then Anna complaining that the kids need help with their work. Well guess when? They’re 6 and 7 years old, of course they need help. Instead of complaining use this time to bond! Take an interest in that expensive education!

And again with complaining about Andrea. That poor little boy. He only trashes the house because you allow him to. Instead of watching him trash the playroom, stop him and talk to him about the correct way to do things. He is not born knowing that it is wrong. You do not teach him that it is wrong. So he’ll just carry on trashing the house for the rest of his life if you don’t try to stop him.

If the playroom only gets so messy because of Andrea, why not just not allow him to go in there until you’ve taught him to not do that? And can Anna really not get Jonathan to entertain Alessia and Andrea while she does the home school work with Emilia and Eduardo.

Anna - you’re not the only one doing work at home. Surprisingly it’s the entire country. Many other countries too. And shockingly, you can’t get 5 hours of school work done in less than 2! You’re paying thousands for that work, make the most of it. The kids can still do work when Andrea is awake if you just use your brain. I know plenty of people who are homeschooling some children and have infants and they’re managing just fine with one parent. And you have TWO PARENTS at home. This is the first time Anna has been made to actually take parental responsibility and she doesn’t know what’s hit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I honestly don't understand how Andy hasn't put one of those little LOL doll pieces or legos in his mouth. I'm glad ( so far ) that he's smart enough to not do that because she leaves him alone way to much.

Reactions: 11
She called herself a perfectionist psychopath LMAO at least she knows

Also she goes on about she does get the kids to tidy up the play room, which coincidentally was spoken about twice on the previous page, it would appear she can take time out of her schedule to read here!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jonathan you are a head.. allowing your 2 small children under the age of 3 to think it’s okay to put a cup in a toilet bowl to put toilet water in a cup to give to you. How is this okay.
How is this man celebrity dad of the year😳

• Sick
  • Angry
Just sat through anna’s ramblings on her insta story and I wish I hadn’t. Gosh that women frustrates me!

It’s at least confirmed that the school is sending plenty of work and they’re just not doing it all. They’ll already be behind from missing a week to go on holiday, and now they’re going to be more behind. Yeah Anna, it’s lots of work to get through. But guess what? The school is expecting you to allocate more than 2 hours in the afternoon! Emilia only gets 1.5 hours. And then Anna complaining that the kids need help with their work. Well guess when? They’re 6 and 7 years old, of course they need help. Instead of complaining use this time to bond! Take an interest in that expensive education!
If the playroom only gets so messy because of Andrea, why not just not allow him to go in there until you’ve taught him to not do that? And can Anna really not get Jonathan to entertain Alessia and Andrea while she does the home school work with Emilia and Eduardo.
She acts as if she’s just had her first child and is a brand new mother. When in reality, she’s had 4! Just goes to show how they have completely outsourced the raising of their children to other people. I’d probably slam my head against a wall if this were to really happen, but I wish we could see a live stream of what she actually does all day. I think it would be a lot of slow tasks. Perfectly lining up all of her measuring cups, perfectly cutting up veg into perfect little piles. Cleaning up every single mess her children make. She must waste time on mindless, unnecessary tasks. And she normally has a cleaner and nanny! So maybe she stares blankly out the window for hours at a time. She’s a pathetic, strange woman who genuinely never had any business having children.

*Also, Anna, since you read here: I don’t think you’re aware, but one goal of raising children is teaching them to be self-sufficient so that when they’re grown they’re able to thrive. Why not have the eldest two help prepare dinner? They would love it. Turn some music on. You should also have the eldest three in charge of cleaning up their messes: dishes go in dishwasher as soon as meal is over, game/toy gets cleaned up before moving on to another one.🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She acts as if she’s just had her first child and is a brand new mother. When in reality, she’s had 4! Just goes to show how they have completely outsourced the raising of their children to other people. I’d probably slam my head against a wall if this were to really happen, but I wish we could see a live stream of what she actually does all day. I think it would be a lot of slow tasks. Perfectly lining up all of her measuring cups, perfectly cutting up veg into perfect little piles. Cleaning up every single mess her children make. She must waste time on mindless, unnecessary tasks. And she normally has a cleaner and nanny! So maybe she stares blankly out the window for hours at a time. She’s a pathetic, strange woman who genuinely never had any business having children.

*Also, Anna, since you read here: I don’t think you’re aware, but one goal of raising children is teaching them to be self-sufficient so that when they’re grown they’re able to thrive. Why not have the eldest two help prepare dinner? They would love it. Turn some music on. You should also have the eldest three in charge of cleaning up their messes: dishes go in dishwasher as soon as meal is over, game/toy gets cleaned up before moving on to another one.🙄🙄
Anna isn’t remotely self-sufficient so how can she possibly pass on this skill? Apart from curling her hair & troweling on her makeup what can she actually do on her own?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.