SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Anna plays a game on IG stories with J and tells him: "You're dyslexic so I don't think you're gonna be able to do this very well but that's why I think it's gonna be funny".

What the duck? Literally using someone's learning disorder for your own entertainment and then being disappointed when it doesn't go as planned and he fairs ok at the game.
I am dyslexia. I can be quite bad some days and unable to read at all.
Even doing this thing i could only do two.
Been dyslexia isn't funny matter.
Its frustrating as your mind is trying to work out the word and you see it very different to how its written down.
What if one of the kids is dyslexic will she think its a laughing matter. no. I can't read proper books i end up reading like tv show books or a book from childhood. For the life of me i tried the first book of Harry Potter and couldn't do it. At school my dyslexia was so bad i was at aged 7 when i as 12 years old cause of how bad it was. Now i am aged 15 and 33 years old. I try so hard with everything i keep trying. My mum is the same but she ends up asking me how to spell something as i can now do it so the age grade might of gone up. But when people explain things its like there talking like an uni professor i have no clue. My neighbour had to explain something to me in a way i would know so i said just say it the way you tell a 5 year old then i will understand.
Anna as no freaking clue how bad dyslexia can get.
She better start getting her kids to learn how to spell right so there don't get it and she can make fun of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So Anna plays a game on IG stories with J and tells him: "You're dyslexic so I don't think you're gonna be able to do this very well but that's why I think it's gonna be funny".

What the duck? Literally using someone's learning disorder for your own entertainment and then being disappointed when it doesn't go as planned and he fairs ok at the game.
That's so rude of her. She is a bully

Reactions: 17
That's so rude of her. She is a bully
Absolutely disgusting behaviour. Such a bully, and what a thing to teach your children. Whether they were there for it, or will hear it on her IG or in the vlog, they'll know about things like this. She's always correcting him, laughing at his mistakes. I'm not sticking up for him as I think he's awful, but she's absolutely no better with her bitchy bully behaviour.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
WTF is today’s thumbnail? Anna looking horrendous doing a fake “I’m upset and crying” face - why does Jonboy also choose really unflattering pictures of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WTF is today’s thumbnail? Anna looking horrendous doing a fake “I’m upset and crying” face - why does Jonboy also choose really unflattering pictures of her?
It's her fake crying because Andrea didn't want to cuddle her. Well, no tit Sherlock, he barely knows you. Yes, you breastfed him, but you did not form a bond with him at all.

Them literally making a song and dance about the kids eating veggies once again goes to show that the kids normally do not eat Anna's slop.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A949EECD-B4B5-416D-9B2E-E8636D4E6A61.png

Anna’s instastories...firstly is this “plan” she’s created for the kids tomorrow. Does it really take the kids TWO HOURS to make their bed and get dressed? My four year old does that in 10 mins. With added mucking about.
Secondly, Alessia is three right? She has “Quiet time” for TWO FRICKING HOURS!!! Quiet time. A three year old?!? God forbid they try to teach her phonics or numbers, or I dunno take her outside for a walk with the dogs 🤷🏻‍♀️

E26CF858-307A-4027-86AC-8C6D4A6BD3EA.png

Also, Anna if you taught your children some respect and discipline, they wouldn’t treat their belongings like shyte.
On a separate note, does it worry anyone else the older kids get Lego out with Andrea around and leave it all over the floor like that?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Just asking:

It's just me or are they going out now more often during the Covid thing than before?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 112781

Anna’s instastories...firstly is this “plan” she’s created for the kids tomorrow. Does it really take the kids TWO HOURS to make their bed and get dressed? My four year old does that in 10 mins. With added mucking about.
Secondly, Alessia is three right? She has “Quiet time” for TWO FRICKING HOURS!!! Quiet time. A three year old?!? God forbid they try to teach her phonics or numbers, or I dunno take her outside for a walk with the dogs 🤷🏻‍♀️
That timetable really made me laugh. I’m actually tempted to watch the insta stories tomorrow to see how badly it goes!

Emilia is doing one hour of school work and Eduardo two. My kids get more than that from their schools, if they’re PAYING for that school and barely getting any work then they should be complaining! My guess is that they’re not doing all the work they’re given. Especially considering that before the Easter holidays they didn’t do ANY school work.

I’ll guess that 9am and 10am are little tasks that will be followed by play time or TV time or iPad time, but Anna included them on the timetable in an attempt to make their day look full and busy.

Alessia’s 2 hours of “quiet time”, aka, Anna didn’t want to write “shut her in the playroom” on the board!

They have a massive garden and we’ve been getting such lovely weather recently, yet just the one hour playing outside. Their bath is at 5 so they’re not going to go out again after the timetable finishes because then they’d just get mucky again.

Also notice lunch at 11, snack at 2, dinner at 4. That seems very early to me!

That timetable really made me laugh. I’m actually tempted to watch the insta stories tomorrow to see how badly it goes!

Emilia is doing one hour of school work and Eduardo two. My kids get more than that from their schools, if they’re PAYING for that school and barely getting any work then they should be complaining! My guess is that they’re not doing all the work they’re given. Especially considering that before the Easter holidays they didn’t do ANY school work.

I’ll guess that 9am and 10am are little tasks that will be followed by play time or TV time or iPad time, but Anna included them on the timetable in an attempt to make their day look full and busy.

Alessia’s 2 hours of “quiet time”, aka, Anna didn’t want to write “shut her in the playroom” on the board!

They have a massive garden and we’ve been getting such lovely weather recently, yet just the one hour playing outside. Their bath is at 5 so they’re not going to go out again after the timetable finishes because then they’d just get mucky again.

Also notice lunch at 11, snack at 2, dinner at 4. That seems very early to me!
the lunch at 11 am was the first thing i noticed and i was like wtf thats early. but they eat this early so they will to go to bed early, even for Andrea these times are early. i occasionally have lunch at 11/11:30 but thats because ive woken at 4, had an apple, worked for 6 hours and am hungry and want to have a little nap.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 112781

View attachment 112787
Also, Anna if you taught your children some respect and discipline, they wouldn’t treat their belongings like shyte.
On a separate note, does it worry anyone else the older kids get Lego out with Andrea around and leave it all over the floor like that?!
2 hours quite time wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every parent of primary school kids I've talked to in the recent weeks have told me that their school requires 2 hours of school work a day. At minimum. Yes, I know Emilia takes piano lessons, but that's extra. So poor Emilia will have to do 3 hours a day, or whatever.

Alessia's 'quiet time' is her being in the bedroom, hoping she'll have a nap but realisticly knowing she won't. They did this with Emilia, saying that Anna had to stay in her room too when she was little and it never did her any harm. Nope, until Emilia started putting tiny toys and beads in her mouth...

Dinner for the kids has to be at 16:00 so the adults can have theirs alone at 18:00 whilst the kids are in the playroom making another huge mess..........
It's no wonder they're so hungry for breakfast, they barely eat their dinner as it is and it's so early! That's probably why Eduardo is up so early, too.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Not in a bully way at all, but in a genuine concerned parent way, but am I the only one that has ever noticed how prominent the back of Andreas head shape is? Bless him he was such a giggly happy baby and now just walks around looking lost and expressionless. No spark in his eyes anymore 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Not in a bully way at all, but in a genuine concerned parent way, but am I the only one that has ever noticed how prominent the back of Andreas head shape is? Bless him he was such a giggly happy baby and now just walks around looking lost and expressionless. No spark in his eyes anymore 😢
It's because they never put him on his back. He's always slept on his front because 'All our babies do'.

And he's just walking around aimlessly because nobody pays him any attention. No adult ever sits down at his level to play with him. I don't think they even read him a book. The only 'book reading' he used to do was with the others, and he'd never really sat down to look at the pictures but was walking around. Now we only see Alessia begging for TikTok at bedtime....

Notice how the schedule does not say anything about constructive play with the A's. No teaching Alessia anything, because 'she's only 3 and doesn't need it'. I very much doubt Andrea gets any stimulation at all, other than being dumped in the playroom getting overwhelmed by so many toys he'd rather try and climb out of the window.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And she wakes them up at 7am. So there's 2 hours unaccounted before that schedule starts. Maybe 9am is when the nanny's hours start so 7-9am is ipad and don't disturb me while I plaster my face.

Alessia's schedule just reads Can't be bothered, stay away from me and be quiet as you do it.

It's funny but on Anna's Saturday schedule I didn't notice post 60 Insta stories.
As I keep saying, there's only fresh air flowing between her ears and blonde tresses.
Any normal person wouldn't see the logic in washing dogs BEFORE going on a muddy walk. 🤷
They look sooooo in l♥ve. 🤮🤮🥴🥵💯
And then complains about it as if it wasn't of her own making!

Reactions: 14
And she wakes them up at 7am. So there's 2 hours unaccounted before that schedule starts. Maybe 9am is when the nanny's hours start so 7-9am is ipad and don't disturb me while I plaster my face.

Alessia's schedule just reads Can't be bothered, stay away from me and be quiet as you do it.

It's funny but on Anna's Saturday schedule I didn't notice post 60 Insta stories.

And then complains about it as if it wasn't of her own making!
anna wakes up at 5am during the week so thats actually 4hrs unaccounted for! she does her workout, then dresses and has a full face of slap by 6am!

Reactions: 7
Did Anna genuinely say on tonight’s vlog “I can’t have anything nice because Andrea jut trashes it!”

He’s 1.5 years old Anna!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did Anna genuinely say on tonight’s vlog “I can’t have anything nice because Andrea jut trashes it!”

Yes. She also said in a recent blog "I can't home school at the moment because it causes me too much stress". Me, me, me...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Anna washed the dogs BEFORE they went for a walk. So theyre clean for a out 30 seconds before they run in the mud on that track, what an idiot Anna is
Also just for a laugh
View attachment 112238
😂😂😂she looks like she's frozen in horror!!

Someone in their vlog comments said
" Anna, you're on your fourth child and you still don't know how to childproof your house! " then the person put a laughing emoji, 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
anna wakes up at 5am during the week so thats actually 4hrs unaccounted for! she does her workout, then dresses and has a full face of slap by 6am!
Sorry, I meant she wakes the kids up at 7am. So 2 hours between them waking up and start of their schedules. All Anna's hours are unaccounted for, even with her busy oh so busy schedule.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.