SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Monday, 18:00, their usual uploading time. Let's see what their vlogs have been doing this week.

Monday- "Something strange has happened to her" -181k views
Tuesday- "This didn't go to plan!" 133k views
Wednesday - "He always says the wrong things" -121k views
Thursday - "She groomed the dogs at home!" - 103k views
Friday - "Getting ready to go nowhere" - 111k views
Saturday - "Recreating our baby pictures!!" -107k views
Sunday - "Baby doesn't love mom :(" -97k views

Wow. Those are terrible numbers. I don't understand how any business can look at these and think, yeah, these are people I want to work with. I mean, beside the fact that they're terrible people that is....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No joke Anna called this "paystoe". It's pesto omg
View attachment 112935
Anna serves Andrea's chocolate stars, pours milk in, then leaves to get his bib expecting him to not touch his breakfast while she hobbles back into the kitchen
Dinner for the kids was literally just blitzed up Butternut squash topped with paystoe and cheese, nutrition.
View attachment 112945
Emilia was thrilled about it. "do you like it Emilia"
View attachment 112943
When forcing her to eat a spoonful for the song of celebration for eating vegetables.
View attachment 112944
View attachment 112946
View attachment 112947
My husband had a wicked abusive step mother who would purposely make disgusting foods she knew the kids wouldn't eat and forced them to eat it. She always used the term these are healthy foods and you will learn to like them. I eat a pretty healthy vegetable rich diet but that slop sounds horrible! Butternut squash soup and roasted squash are a family favorite around here kids included but I would never mix squash and pesto together!🤢🤢🤢
Maybe she's doing it purpose for a sly punishment like my husband's ex stepmother?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
DIY doofus isn’t sure if he should shove all the dead birds back up into the chimney. These people are disgusting

Apparently dinner time was ‘exciting guys’ - it looked sad, like the kids are unhappy and it’s heartbreaking to watch.

Alessia is spoilt and it just shows how terrible things are getting that she’s going to throw a tantrum because she can’t see the camera ITS BEDTIME THERES NOT MEANT TO BE FULL ATTENTION TO THE CAMERAS - this is awful. These kids need some structure. Awful awful awful!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
how about you move your organizational skills to the dog room, that room needs a hell of a lot of work!!!!
poor dogs live like crap, but only what´s instagramable counts, uh
That picture is very CLEAR evidence she leaves the younger 2 kids unattended for very large amounts of time! There's no way they would make that big of a mess if mommy dearest was sitting in the same room and could redirect Andrea when he goes to dump things out. Oh by the way Anna the "dumping phase" is a perfectly normal toddler behavior stop acting so surprised about everything your 4th damn child does..🤦‍♀️ The way she claims to not be able to do everything around the house and tend to the kids is ludicrous. We've all done it and managed fine. She just can't manage to hide away from her kids and keep them from destroying the house at the same time.

Reactions: 18
DIY doofus isn’t sure if he should shove all the dead birds back up into the chimney. These people are disgusting
Ew wtf that's disgusting
And the fact when he started explaining it he couldn't even decide which child pulled it out. Emilia and Alessia and..Eduardo....uh....Andrea...uh...
Do you ever watch your kids??!

Reactions: 9
Ew wtf that's disgusting
And the fact when he started explaining it he couldn't even decide which child pulled it out. Emilia and Alessia and..Eduardo....uh....Andrea...uh...
Do you ever watch your kids??!
Hang on, one of the kids pulled out a dead bird??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anna’s insta where she admits Alessias quiet time was on the iPad. So she was on it for two hours. Top parenting. Wonder what tomorrow will bring!

Reactions: 15
If the toy room looks like that after a massive clean out it obviously wasn't enough of a clean out.... The best way to teach those kids to look after their toys and to clean up after they've finished playing with them is to simply take them away if they're not being looked after, but then they'd have to actually entertain their kids outside the playroom god forbid
i was more so referring to the lack or interest for the dog room, poor dogs live in the trash

She called herself a perfectionist psychopath LMAO at least she knows
did she say that? refreshing for her to admit that

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She acts as if she’s just had her first child and is a brand new mother. When in reality, she’s had 4! Just goes to show how they have completely outsourced the raising of their children to other people. I’d probably slam my head against a wall if this were to really happen, but I wish we could see a live stream of what she actually does all day. I think it would be a lot of slow tasks. Perfectly lining up all of her measuring cups, perfectly cutting up veg into perfect little piles. Cleaning up every single mess her children make. She must waste time on mindless, unnecessary tasks. And she normally has a cleaner and nanny! So maybe she stares blankly out the window for hours at a time. She’s a pathetic, strange woman who genuinely never had any business having children.

*Also, Anna, since you read here: I don’t think you’re aware, but one goal of raising children is teaching them to be self-sufficient so that when they’re grown they’re able to thrive. Why not have the eldest two help prepare dinner? They would love it. Turn some music on. You should also have the eldest three in charge of cleaning up their messes: dishes go in dishwasher as soon as meal is over, game/toy gets cleaned up before moving on to another one.🙄🙄
We've seen her in the vlogs loading/unloading the kitchen and she does it so slowly! We've also seen her tidying the kids bedrooms and she moves around there so slowly too! And she bends over in the strangest, slowmo way. thats why shes so busy. cause she does it all so slowly!

another thing, with their playroom, i think they should get rid of the huge sofa! it takes up a lot of space. then they'd have more playing space and could have a large storage, i.e. the Ikea Kallax or something to put the toys in neatly. but i think they have that stupid sofa in their to keep the kids out of the other rooms. a little sofa or seat would be fine but not that huge sofa.

• Sick
That picture is very CLEAR evidence she leaves the younger 2 kids unattended for very large amounts of time! There's no way they would make that big of a mess if mommy dearest was sitting in the same room and could redirect Andrea when he goes to dump things out. Oh by the way Anna the "dumping phase" is a perfectly normal toddler behavior stop acting so surprised about everything your 4th damn child does..🤦‍♀️ The way she claims to not be able to do everything around the house and tend to the kids is ludicrous. We've all done it and managed fine. She just can't manage to hide away from her kids and keep them from destroying the house at the same time.
I'm confused as to what else needs doing in terms of cleaning... The kids are only allowed in one room, I'm sure Jonathan has to clean his own annexe when he's done sleeping/working there. Does she make such a mess elsewhere that she is too busy cleaning to re-direct get toddler's attention when he's being a toddler?!

Reactions: 8
We've seen her in the vlogs loading/unloading the kitchen and she does it so slowly! We've also seen her tidying the kids bedrooms and she moves around there so slowly too! And she bends over in the strangest, slowmo way. thats why shes so busy. cause she does it all so slowly!

another thing, with their playroom, i think they should get rid of the huge sofa! it takes up a lot of space. then they'd have more playing space and could have a large storage, i.e. the Ikea Kallax or something to put the toys in neatly. but i think they have that stupid sofa in their to keep the kids out of the other rooms. a little sofa or seat would be fine but not that huge sofa.
She’d want to speed up for when she’s working in Tesco in the next few years. They wont tolerate slowness

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’d want to speed up for when she’s working in Tesco in the next few years. They wont tolerate slowness
Nah she should go work for Lidls, she fail there spectacularly. You have to scan fast and put stock out fast and have to work to time limits. Its tough sometimes but a good job. the one thing she would like is the getting up at 4am meaning she'd avoid the hobbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah she should go work for Lidls, she fail there spectacularly. You have to scan fast and put stock out fast and have to work to time limits. Its tough sometimes but a good job. the one thing she would like is the getting up at 4am meaning she'd avoid the hobbit.
Oh god yeah - they are super speedy at the checkout. Her head wound be spinning.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anna’s insta where she admits Alessias quiet time was on the iPad. So she was on it for two hours. Top parenting. Wonder what tomorrow will bring!
My twins are around Alessia’s age (slightly younger) and have never used an iPad. They see it and will say “that’s mummy’s toy”. It’s amazing these children haven’t got square eyes and all need glasses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.