SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched yesterdays vlog and that carry on at the dinner table was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Emilia looked so miserable and right before clip switched out to something else it looked like she was about to tell Anna to shut up. If you get kids over excited at the dinner table they'll lose interest in eating and want to mess around and therefore will end up not eating! It was so noisy and Jonathan was getting so overexcited banging and slapping on the table like a lunatic he was shaking the whole table and almost knocked his own glass off the table. Anna dancing around like a lunatic was just bleeping bizzare. God the constant repeating, go lessie, go lessie, go emilia, go emilia, go andrea, go andrea! bleeping hell just shut up! It was just so damn loud and the pitches were all over the place. As somebody with autism who hates loud noises, high pitched noises and repetitiveness, it was a nightmare, I was almost ripping my hair out. It was unbearable and ridiculous.

Also was it just me or was there duck all in Emilia's bowl?
1587418760210.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry, I meant she wakes the kids up at 7am. So 2 hours between them waking up and start of their schedules. All Anna's hours are unaccounted for, even with her busy oh so busy schedule.
That two hours, the kids are obviously on i-pads, but that doesn't look good on her on so perfect little housewife and mother schedule

Reactions: 5
bleeping " entitled" witch , thinks the world has to literally revolve around her! How dare it not be daylight when Anna wants it to be! :rolleyes:
have you listened to her instastories today. they are the most entitled, ridiculous thing ive ever heard. apparently emilia and eduardo have been so much schoolwork its not realistic for them to get all done! ridiculous. more like she doesn't want to put the effort in. maybe if they were doing more than an hour and a half-two hours work then they'd get it all done! bleeping stupid entitled witch.

Reactions: 15
Anna maybe if you didn't complain for hours about not having the time you'd actually have the time...

Also get better at actually organising/ scheduling because you're actually tit at it and they might as well say do nothing.

The kids are woken up at 7am
Make their beds and get dressed 9am- 11am
All things that could be done in the 2 hours between 7 and 9. Leaving 9- 11am to fit in the extra school work the school have given them. Then it's:
Lunch 11am
School work 12pm

And how can she possibly be expected to help her kids with school work and cook and clean?? She just can't.

Adjust your own stupid non- schedule! Cook at a normal time! Clean up after the kids have gone to bed. Don't wake up so early to do a workout that isn't even working! Also there are 2 parents at home Anna. You supervise homework and tell Jonathan to take the other 2 for a walk, play with them and not dick about in the garden.

You don't have it hard AT ALL!

I wonder if the person who gave her the whiteboard idea laughed at her schedule. And I bet all the other school parents and teachers shaking their heads at her excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anna is finally getting to see what life in the real world is like. She's seeing the amount of school work being sent, instead of the nanny doing it, she's seeing how much time laundry takes instead of throwing it into baskets and them magically appearing in her wardrobe clean again, she's seeing how much time children/dogs need instead of the school/nanny/dogwalkerdoing it . Wish she was stuck with it forever but she'll soon have her staff back doing it all again for her. I'd love to see her stuck in an inner city high rise flat on her own with the kids and not much money. She literally wouldn't last a day. She has no compassion for those less fortunate.

Johnno
Johnno is obsessed with toilets, bathroom scenes, toothbrushing - I'll leave it to you to find the link between this and the type of person who obsesses with bathrooms.

Feffing plank he is
The way their views are tanking , it won't be long before you actually see her in a high rise flat on her own, not sure if she'll have the kids with her though, she'll probably gladly give Jof custody of them!

Ew wtf that's disgusting
And the fact when he started explaining it he couldn't even decide which child pulled it out. Emilia and Alessia and..Eduardo....uh....Andrea...uh...
Do you ever watch your kids??!
As usual he bleeping blames the last owner, they've bought that house two years ago! It's their bleeping responsibility for the upkeep of it since the day they completed on the sale! Pisses me right off how that little prick blames everything and everyone else for his own neglect!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lessy's garden escapade the other day could have ended so differently. Their garden is far from safe. What if she had fallen down the hill? Or, fallen and hurt herself in the woodland towards the back of their garden? I can imagine the area possibly housing badgers and foxes - both of which could pose a risk to Alessia. Had she disturbed them, she could have been severely injured. Foxes in these areas are becoming increasingly brash and I can imagine her affinity for dogs coming into play, should she possibly uncover a den?

Not only that, their house backs onto both the M25 and a public footpath. I cannot imagine for one second that their garden is securely fenced off towards the back. Lessy could have easily escaped and wandered into the village? Possibly wandered onto a motorway? Or, she could have been greated by some deranged viewer. Their house is very easy to find and the children have been taught to view strangers to be their "friendliest friends". It wouldn't have been difficult for someone to grab her and get to a car (there is a large space for parked cars at the end of the footpath) or to the train station (which the footpath leads to). By the time they'd noticed Lessy missing and scoured their house and garden for her, she could be long gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Video one, Jonathan admits to drinking a full bottle of wine last night, as we suspected a bottle of wine a night.

Video two, on request and just for general safekeeping here is Anna calling herself a perfectionist psychopath.

Reactions: 8
have you listened to her instastories today. they are the most entitled, ridiculous thing ive ever heard. apparently emilia and eduardo have been so much schoolwork its not realistic for them to get all done! ridiculous. more like she doesn't want to put the effort in. maybe if they were doing more than an hour and a half-two hours work then they'd get it all done! bleeping stupid entitled witch.
The kids have plenty of time to make stupid tiktoks and pose for photos etc. Parents make sure their little moneymakers have time for that ok.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Video one, Jonathan admits to drinking a full bottle of wine last night, as we suspected a bottle of wine a night.
View attachment 113740
Video two, on request and just for general safekeeping here is Anna calling herself a perfectionist psychopath.
View attachment 113741
The way Anna does that awkward little giggle when he says he drank a entire bottle of wine says it all. She was trying to not bring attention to it as she was filming. If that was a statement made for the "trolls she would've made a bigger deal of it and had some snarky comment directed at the trolls for talking about Jonathan's assumed alcoholism. He's on a slippery slope, as soon, 1 bottle a night won't be enough to take the edge off and he'll need more and more till he's black out drunk every night. Bet he thinks because he drinks posh wine he's not a drunk.

• Heart
We've seen her in the vlogs loading/unloading the kitchen and she does it so slowly! We've also seen her tidying the kids bedrooms and she moves around there so slowly too! And she bends over in the strangest, slowmo way. thats why shes so busy. cause she does it all so slowly!

another thing, with their playroom, i think they should get rid of the huge sofa! it takes up a lot of space. then they'd have more playing space and could have a large storage, i.e. the Ikea Kallax or something to put the toys in neatly. but i think they have that stupid sofa in their to keep the kids out of the other rooms. a little sofa or seat would be fine but not that huge sofa.
they want the sofa so the kids can sit around on iPads rather than doing anything stimulating or creative.
also for when Anna ‘watches over them’ when really she’s just sat on her arse on Instagram

Reactions: 9
Sorry but that is a BIG what if...

Lessy's garden escapade the other day could have ended so differently. Their garden is far from safe. What if she had fallen down the hill? Or, fallen and hurt herself in the woodland towards the back of their garden? I can imagine the area possibly housing badgers and foxes - both of which could pose a risk to Alessia. Had she disturbed them, she could have been severely injured. Foxes in these areas are becoming increasingly brash and I can imagine her affinity for dogs coming into play, should she possibly uncover a den?

Not only that, their house backs onto both the M25 and a public footpath. I cannot imagine for one second that their garden is securely fenced off towards the back. Lessy could have easily escaped and wandered into the village? Possibly wandered onto a motorway? Or, she could have been greated by some deranged viewer. Their house is very easy to find and the children have been taught to view strangers to be their "friendliest friends". It wouldn't have been difficult for someone to grab her and get to a car (there is a large space for parked cars at the end of the footpath) or to the train station (which the footpath leads to). By the time they'd noticed Lessy missing and scoured their house and garden for her, she could be long gone.

Reactions: 4
The way Anna does that awkward little giggle when he says he drank a entire bottle of wine says it all. She was trying to not bring attention to it as she was filming. If that was a statement made for the "trolls she would've made a bigger deal of it and had some snarky comment directed at the trolls for talking about Jonathan's assumed alcoholism. He's on a slippery slope, as soon, 1 bottle a night won't be enough to take the edge off and he'll need more and more till he's black out drunk every night. Bet he thinks because he drinks posh wine he's not a drunk.
This is why vlogger in chief Anal has taken over the daily vlogs now because heresjohnny would be incoherent the next morning. He can barely string a sentence together when he hasn't had any alcohol and I literally cannot think of one night he hasn't been drinking.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the fireplace coming away was the big crash that was heard on Anna's stories the other day where Anna was filming Alessia and Jonathan dancing with the vacuum.

Reactions: 6
Just in case Anna read this tread I think she should listen to herself from 3:19 - 5:12 but now with 4, and especially with Andrea, also what she mentioned about the dogs almost breaks my heart 11:18 - 11:42, poor dogies they arent allowed there while they watch TV anymore, sad
(saw that in my recommended and I remember liking her mentality when I first watched it)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder if the fireplace coming away was the big crash that was heard on Anna's stories the other day where Anna was filming Alessia and Jonathan dancing with the vacuum.
Apparently the clip is from 2 weeks ago according to Anna's stories this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.