SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case Anna read this tread I think she should listen to herself from 3:19 - 5:12 but now with 4, and especially with Andrea
(saw that in my recommended and I remember liking her mentality when I first watched it)
Who was that woman!, Holy cow she needs to watch her own videos to give a reminder that her current unrealistic approach on having the kids playroom like a showroom is impracticable let alone any other part of the house. Also expecting Andrea a baby to comply with her rules like a grown up child on not touching anything and constantly labelling him like a tornado or trashing the place is just plain wrong, its not his fault Anna is just incapable of teaching and guiding him and being patient with Andrea. He doesn't fully register yet what is right from wrong hopefully the nanny can spend some quality time with him on her return back to that nightmare situation I am sure Andrea must miss her🙁.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Think it was on her stories. How can she say she is a perfectionist when she's married to that gnome?
She doesn’t even get that right. She calls herself a ‘perfectionistic psychopath’. That’s not even a word! So much for perfection.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Just a link to that toilet video. Remember the other week when you were talking about the importance of hygiene because you know there's a deadly virus about, yeah having your kids put their hands in the toilet and hold hands is not something you want to be encouraging now or you know, ever. Also, don't complain at your kids when they think putting things in the toilet is a game, you have taught them that. But Jon boi drink all the toilet water you want...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Anna’s insta this morning...says she forgot to put her invisaline in last night, she’s annoyed because she puts it in EVERY night. She forgot because she filmed a night time routine video.
So she puts invisaline in every night, but didn’t put it in because she was filming what she does every night?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who was that woman!, Holy cow she needs to watch her own videos to give a reminder that her current unrealistic approach on having the kids playroom like a showroom is impracticable let alone any other part of the house. Also expecting Andrea a baby to comply with her rules like a grown up child on not touching anything and constantly labelling him like a tornado or trashing the place is just plain wrong, its not his fault Anna is just incapable of teaching and guiding him and being patient with Andrea. He doesn't fully register yet what is right from wrong hopefully the nanny can spend some quality time with him on her return back to that nightmare situation I am sure Andrea must miss her🙁.
This exactly! We’ve never had a playroom, but my kids would often play in the living room or in their bedrooms, and I never expected them to be perfectly tidy. There’s no point having a space for kids to play in if it has to be tidied every 5 mins. Of course I don’t let them completely trash the place. But there’s a difference between letting a room get trashed and letting your kids play a bit.

And a 20 month old baby cannot cause chaos if they’re properly supervised. And no Anna, sitting on the other end of a huge room from him while glued to your phone is NOT supervision. When he grabs something to dump it, take it off him and direct him towards something else he can play with. Or just keep him out of the playroom if he’s the only one causing such a huge mess. Stop complaining about your son and help him learn. Otherwise he’ll just get worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anna’s insta this morning...says she forgot to put her invisaline in last night, she’s annoyed because she puts it in EVERY night. She forgot because she filmed a night time routine video.
So she puts invisaline in every night, but didn’t put it in because she was filming what she does every night?? 🤔
😂 maybe stop calling Jonno out on his intellect, Anna you both seem well matched.

So the birds were found 2 weeks ago AND THEY'RE STILL IN THERE 🤢🤢🤢

Trying to think of a thread title for this incident, it deserves one.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The genius at it again... forgetting her invisaline when she wears it nightly AND pronouncing chimney chimaney. 👩🏼‍🎓

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Goodness me. How on earth are other school parents coping with having to homeschool AND still work full time? Poor lamb Anna

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is like my mother in law. My kids whenever play in her house, she stands behind them and keeps picking all the toys and place it back in rack. The kids remove it immediately, she picks it again and place it back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The way Anna does that awkward little giggle when he says he drank a entire bottle of wine says it all. She was trying to not bring attention to it as she was filming. If that was a statement made for the "trolls she would've made a bigger deal of it and had some snarky comment directed at the trolls for talking about Jonathan's assumed alcoholism. He's on a slippery slope, as soon, 1 bottle a night won't be enough to take the edge off and he'll need more and more till he's black out drunk every night. Bet he thinks because he drinks posh wine he's not a drunk.
Why he did say that ? What was the context?

Reactions: 1
Why he did say that ? What was the context?
The context was him getting his wine to go with dinner like he has every night.

The context was him getting his wine to go with dinner like he has every night.
I think he had one with a label that said something about Sunday, or something..? He was going to save it but oops... he drank the whole bottle the previous night...... Wonder how often that happens?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread name maybe?
Sacconejolys #19 There don't about the kids lives let alone each others

Reactions: 2
Hello! I’m new here! I just needed to comment about how Anna mocks the children more and more repeating what they say in her horrendous voice like « I waaant thaaat » she does that often with Alessia and I literally can’t stand it, how can an adult mock a child like that, it makes me so mad! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Hello! I’m new here! I just needed to comment about how Anna mocks the children more and more repeating what they say in her horrendous voice like « I waaant thaaat » she does that often with Alessia and I literally can’t stand it, how can an adult mock a child like that, it makes me so mad! 🤬
Because she's a bully. She is the classic mean girl, and is teaching Emilia to be the same. It's quite disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Because she's a bully. She is the classic mean girl, and is teaching Emilia to be the same. It's quite disgusting.
I can actually picture her face twisting up all ugly as she says that. She really is a horrible horrible person.

Reactions: 9
Twice now Jonathan has involved kids in pranks that involve taking water from the toilet and either giving it to people or throwing it at people. Shameful parenting. Why would you *encourage* an 18 month old child to lean in to a toilet (their hands on the toilet seat), take water out in a cup and give it to someone to drink? How the duck is a child of that age supposed to make sense of the situation and realise that it's a prank and not acceptable / normal behavior?

It's no surprise people call social services when you see this sort of tit being promoted by 'father of the year'.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Twice now Jonathan has involved kids in pranks that involve taking water from the toilet and either giving it to people or throwing it at people. Shameful parenting. Why would you *encourage* an 18 month old child to lean in to a toilet (their hands on the toilet seat), take water out in a cup and give it to someone to drink? How the duck is a child of that age supposed to make sense of the situation and realise that it's a prank and not acceptable / normal behavior?

It's no surprise people call social services when you see this sort of tit being promoted by 'father of the year'.
They’d better not complain about Andrea playing in the toilet now! They’ve been encouraging him to do so!

And let's not forget, Alessia is a thumb sucker too and you can sure as hell guarantee, her little hands weren't washed after being down the toilet!

The genius at it again... forgetting her invisaline when she wears it nightly AND pronouncing chimney chimaney. 👩🏼‍🎓
And Jonathan's pronunciation was chimLey!!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.