SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw., with this virus wrecking absolute havoc in Italy for over a month now, you'd think we'd hear Anna being slightly more concerned, especially with family living there. But nope, having to actually walk her own dogs (which we know she won't, maybe once for vlog content and the novelty of it, for the rest of the lockdown they'll be stuck in the kitchen and filthy dog garden) is her main concern.

She loves to brag about her Italian roots, likes to claim she can speak Italian. But just like everything else in her life, this too is just a superficial interest that actually only involves herself. As soon as it involves anything other than her looks, image or comfort, it's no longer of interest to her. They could easily donate money, but Jonathan prefers to have three luxurious cars sitting in his litter box driveway and Anna prefers online shopping. Has she called any family at all in Italy, offered her help?
" Litter box driveway" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 love it !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s moaning on Insta that him & Anna are at breaking point. What exactly is the problem here? Have they done just 1 week of lockdown? We are on week 3. I’m alone with 3 kids and a geriatric dog that gets me up twice a night. My garden is the size of a postage stamp. Their garden is enormous and those kids have more toys than Smyths. On a normal weekend they never leave the house anyway. So once again Joan what is the actual problem? Your excessive laze? Your dislike of your kids? Your lazy witch wife ? Your entitlement? People in Spain & Italy have been locked down for weeks, many only with tiny balconies for fresh air. Drink more wine & STFU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He’s moaning on Insta that him & Anna are at breaking point. What exactly is the problem here? Have they done just 1 week of lockdown? We are on week 3. I’m alone with 3 kids and a geriatric dog that gets me up twice a night. My garden is the size of a postage stamp. Their garden is enormous and those kids have more toys than Smyths. On a normal weekend they never leave the house anyway. So once again Joan what is the actual problem? Your excessive laze? Your dislike of your kids? Your lazy witch wife ? Your entitlement? People in Spain & Italy have been locked down for weeks, many only with tiny balconies for fresh air. Drink more wine & STFU.
And a nanny... The person that commented to say how good it is they don't complain about the kids needs to turn the captions on the videos because they clearly don't understand either of their accents (neither do the captions to be fair.) They moan about those kids all the time and make the children feel worthless, whilst making them perform for them to get richer. Schools have only been off 1 week.

Walk the dogs if you're that desperate!

Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched Anna snivelling on about how sad she is for small businesses at the moment, attempting to convince us she can be empathetic (nice try, raging narcissist!) and she’s maddened me more than usual. If you like your dog walker and don’t want her business to suffer, KEEP PAYING HER!!

I have a cleaner once a fortnight as I recently became disabled and even though I’m now on benefits, I’ve told her I shall continue to pay her whilst she’s stopped coming because I understand more than most how it feels to suddenly have the rug pulled out from under you and life/finances will never be the same again. And I’ve gone through my whole life upheaval totally alone. She has a husband and #4kids at her disposal, to help with things like dog walking. So there’s no need for the dogs to be neglected and being as they can afford that house and those cars, private school, holidays to Disney etc. I’m pretty sure they can afford to continue paying the walker. You know; out of kindness...?! 🙄🤷🏻

So sorry to double post but now I have to get this off my chest: Sacconejoly males in leggings. WHY???!!! Is this a normal thing? I get it for Jon boi when he’s cycling but usually, when he wears his leggings, he’s very much not cycling. And Eduardo and Andrea - I’ve never seen any other boys in leggings. WHY???!!! They look ridiculous!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does Annas hair look so odd today? It's curled the same but she must've done something different because it looks more dreadful than usual
Screenshot_20200330_215749_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200330_215545_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 5
Omg can Anna say anything without contradicting herself?!
"The kids are finding it hard, well but hard, they're okay"
"They're fighting a lot. Well, not a lot, they get on really well but remains are high"
"It's a gloomy day. Well, not gloomy but it's been so nice and now it's not as nice".
Arghhhh. Pick a lane and stay in it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Strange big jump from 1st April 2018 - 31st March 2019 on Anna's Instagram story..

Why does Annas hair look so odd today? It's curled the same but she must've done something different because it looks more dreadful than usual
View attachment 101567View attachment 101568
All I could think during these stories is how I wanted to slap that corny fake accent right out of her mouth!! Why she thinks it sounds authentic is mind boggling. You sound dumb Anna stop it!
Also I was thinking oh the nanny must be downstairs mothering the kids so Princess could do her hair and makeup.
The video must be an #ad for the swing set as Anna's was pushing it in the IG stories. She doesn't beg for views very often. No surprise it's a chintzy cheap playset as well. Those kids have earned every penny they deserved the biggest best playset they sell!

Reactions: 9
I don’t know if I’m just seeing things but in the latest vlog at 1.05 it looks to me as Anna is mimicking smacking A2 while he is crying.

Reactions: 1
So on Jonathan’s insta stories, he’s somehow, miraculously managed to walk the dogs. Even if it was with their leashes trailing on the ground, better than nothing. Wonder how Anna coped with all #4kids on her own while Jonathan was walking their #6dogs?

Strange big jump from 1st April 2018 - 31st March 2019 on Anna's Instagram story..
I noticed that too. I think that was the year when Alessia wasn’t cute enough for Anna? Or maybe she was too busy being pregnant and “looking after” #babynumber4 that she didn’t have time for her other kid? In reality she probably just got bored of looking at photos of her kid. Oh well, at least looking at photos of Alessia is better to Anna than actually spending time with the kid! She spent over an hour uploading those photos...

So on Jonathan’s insta stories, he’s somehow, miraculously managed to walk the dogs. Even if it was with their leashes trailing on the ground, better than nothing. Wonder how Anna coped with all #4kids on her own while Jonathan was walking their #6dogs?
The trailing leashes and 4 of the dogs walking in dung 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg can Anna say anything without contradicting herself?!
"The kids are finding it hard, well but hard, they're okay"
"They're fighting a lot. Well, not a lot, they get on really well but remains are high"
"It's a gloomy day. Well, not gloomy but it's been so nice and now it's not as nice".
Arghhhh. Pick a lane and stay in it!!!!
This drives me mad. She takes about 5 minutes to say something that should take 30 seconds. It seems like torture to not be able to just clearly state what you're thinking. Who knows what's going on inside that head of hers.

Reactions: 16
It's not only her hair. She looks completely different between story Anna & still photo Anna.

BTW, story Anna's lips looked extra weird today, too.
instagrid_2020330112532301.jpg

Reactions: 6
Not surprised but still very sad how the dogs have zero attachment to Jonathan (or Anna). I've never seen dogs this disconnected and uninterested in their owners. You just know he'll milk the fact that he's taking his own freaking dogs for what should be a daily walk for the first time in years for vlog content like it's some novelty.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How gutted they just be to not have a completed gifted birthday party for alessia. Every year for every child they've had thousands of pounds worth of freebies for the extravagant parties. When Anna has to do it without freebies all she can manage is a pinata and a few balloons.

Anyone noticed in the vlog yesterday Alessia was about to go down the slide and Emilia was at the end to protect Alessia from falling. Jonathan pushed Emilia to the side a bit brutally saying "she doesn't need protection". Alessia got down and fell a bit hard and was tearing. Then Jonathan said "maybe she needed protection after all".
How come his 7 yo daughter knows how to take care after a 3 yo better than he does? That's crazy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Anyone noticed in the vlog yesterday Alessia was about to go down the slide and Emilia was at the end to protect Alessia from falling. Jonathan pushed Emilia to the side a bit brutally saying "she doesn't need protection". Alessia got down and fell a bit hard and was tearing. Then Jonathan said "maybe she needed protection after all".
How come his 7 yo daughter knows how to take care after a 3 yo better than he does? That's crazy.
Emilia at 7 years old is mentally older than Jono 😏

Reactions: 26
Jonathan on Instagram taking all the dogs on a walk in the field like they should have/ could have always done. They should be ashamed of themselves that it’s taken a global pandemic to force them to do that as dog owners. All the working from home rubbish/ excuses they would give as to why they have to have a dog walker, but they film loads of irrelevant things in there vlogs where they don’t exactly look like their ‘working’.

Good grief, he’s got a screw loose. I’ve also noticed how he puts the children down, draws attention to their ‘mistakes’ or asks them to pronounce words that they don’t understand in order for him to look really big and clever. What a nasty piece of work. He must be so insecure to belittle a child

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.