SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ridiculous that they have that huge walking path right by their house and they don't regularly take their kids and the dogs there. The kids could ride bikes even. They are just crappy ppl who could care less about getting out in the fresh air. They're both chronic hermits so their kids have to be too

Reactions: 18
Jonathan on Instagram taking all the dogs on a walk in the field like they should have/ could have always done. They should be ashamed of themselves that it’s taken a global pandemic to force them to do that as dog owners. All the working from home rubbish/ excuses they would give as to why they have to have a dog walker, but they film loads of irrelevant things in there vlogs where they don’t exactly look like their ‘working’.
Even if they done that on the days that the dogs aren't being walked by the dog walker.... I mean, she's only picking them up 3 times a week, that still leaves 4 days, on which they should have at 2 walks a day. But nope. Too much effort.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I think some people are forgetting about the fact Jonathan order the new tesla truck when it came out! He posted a Pic on Instagram showing the complete order online.
I just found this website, and been reading a lot on certain topics, this one is for sure one of the most interesting ones! Fun fact, I've been watching them for a long time. Not consistently, but still. When I read these things, I feel so brainwashed and manipulated by these youtubers. It only takes a few different perspectives too realize that. They're really wierd.. Maybe that's why people keept calling the police and child protection on them? At this point idk anything...
I notice that she put on some weight, but she was also ranting about body positivity and how happy she's now with her body and I didn't give it much importance. But they're always hinting pregnancy stuff it's annoying...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He didn’t order the Tesla, anyone could pay €100 and put their name down for one. He was just doing it to show off as usual. Wee prick that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg can Anna say anything without contradicting herself?!
"The kids are finding it hard, well but hard, they're okay"
"They're fighting a lot. Well, not a lot, they get on really well but remains are high"
"It's a gloomy day. Well, not gloomy but it's been so nice and now it's not as nice".
Arghhhh. Pick a lane and stay in it!!!!
She’s does this ALL the time !!!

Reactions: 10
Anna correcting Jonathan after he said Alessia was born at 3 in the morning: "It was half 2. Cause I remember it would've been so cool if it was 3 because she's the 3rd child, she was born on the 30th of the 3rd month, but she wasn't. It was half 2." WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN?!!! Who thinks about these things?! And it's common to just round up from half 2 up to 3 unless you're full blown OCD like Anal.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He didn’t order the Tesla, anyone could pay €100 and put their name down for one. He was just doing it to show off as usual. Wee prick that he is.
Well if that's the case I'm sorry, cuz I didn't knew how that works. I just read what was on the screen of his laptop and it said "your order for the new tesla truck is completed" it even Said the delivery date or something, wish someone had a screenshot. It's supposed to be a school run vehicle lol

Reactions: 3
Jonathan saying he now has less time to do the editing (why?? I thought it only took 20 minutes anyway?) and coming up with a title is difficult. 'I aim for 50% clickbait and 50% real'. We know!

He then says that sometimes he shoots things for brands that do not get approved, and he'd like to post those clips now. Of course, because that's easy as it's already edited and can just slot in so he does not have to film much during the day. He then goes on to giving an example where Emilia and Eduaro pretended to run a ship, must have been on their cruise. 'it took like 2 weeks to make, but it did not get approve'. You mean, the kids had to work for 2 weeks, surely. So sad that they had to do that on their holiday.

I can't wait for the shoe to drop with the Es, when they're finally going to realise that they have been working all their lives and all those fun things they did for the camera wasn't just for fun. I hope the sue the hell out of their parents.

Anna apparently ordered unicorn wrapping paper for Alessia but it did not come in time. Boohoo. She gets Jonathan to grab her the other wrapping paper and then has a fit when he suggests Peter Rabbit as Alessia likes bunnies. 'Not PETER!!', and Emilia agrees.
She wants to keep the paper for when her friends have boy babies, 'and when they have girls I will wrap their presents in something pink'.

So much for the gender neutral image they're trying to portray. That's only for when Eduardo is dressing up in a princess dress, not for anyone else in that family.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jonathan saying he now has less time to do the editing (why?? I thought it only took 20 minutes anyway?) and coming up with a title is difficult. 'I aim for 50% clickbait and 50% real'. We know!

He then says that sometimes he shoots things for brands that do not get approved, and he'd like to post those clips now. Of course, because that's easy as it's already edited and can just slot in so he does not have to film much during the day. He then goes on to giving an example where Emilia and Eduaro pretended to run a ship, must have been on their cruise. 'it took like 2 weeks to make, but it did not get approve'. You mean, the kids had to work for 2 weeks, surely. So sad that they had to do that on their holiday.

I can't wait for the shoe to drop with the Es, when they're finally going to realise that they have been working all their lives and all those fun things they did for the camera wasn't just for fun. I hope the sue the hell out of their parents.

Anna apparently ordered unicorn wrapping paper for Alessia but it did not come in time. Boohoo. She gets Jonathan to grab her the other wrapping paper and then has a fit when he suggests Peter Rabbit as Alessia likes bunnies. 'Not PETER!!', and Emilia agrees.
She wants to keep the paper for when her friends have boy babies, 'and when they have girls I will wrap their presents in something pink'.

So much for the gender neutral image they're trying to portray. That's only for when Eduardo is dressing up in a princess dress, not for anyone else in that family.

I wonder why it wasn't approved. Specially if it's a lot of videos..

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Two weeks in of daily vlogging and he's already looking for the easy way out. Convincing the minions that they'd love to watch what he wants them to , to make it easy for him. Old crappy advertisements 😴
Even admitting that his work is so crap that it doesn't get approved 😂
But sure , I'm sure they still got the cruise for free.

How immature and rude is little miss Anal to JonBoy over wrapping paper!!
Involving the kids with her petty crap.
That bratty attitude Anal uses towards JonBoy is EXACTLY the bratty attitude Amelia is showing at 7 years old. Can you imagine what she'll be like in a few years. Oh lordy!!!
Monkey see, monkey do.

Reactions: 13
Since when isn't Peter Rabbit gender neutral? It's a classic. I'm after making a Peter Rabbit patchwork quilt blanket for my cousins baby due this week. We had to keep it neutral so they are getting it wrapped in lion king wrapping paper in a Paddington Bear gift bag. It's all neutral.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Since when isn't Peter Rabbit gender neutral? It's a classic. I'm after making a Peter Rabbit patchwork quilt blanket for my cousins baby due this week. We had to keep it neutral so they are getting it wrapped in lion king wrapping paper in a Paddington Bear gift bag. It's all neutral.
Because PETER is a BOY and wears BLUE! don't you know nothing....??? ;) ;) ;)
Anna really bit his head off when Jonathan suggested using that paper for Alessia as she likes bunnies. The paper will be ripped in seconds, she is not going to care. They also had black and white paper, and other paper. But of course Anna can't mix wrapping paper, it all has to match....
Such a wonderful thing to then argue about it not only in front of the camera and leave it in the vlog, but also getting the children involved in the argument.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Erika does the same exact thing, as well.
I think they try and fill time, as well... but yes, they can never actually finish a thought or speak like a normal person. Just spit it out woman! Nope... I guess this is what happens if you're talking to yourself all day long....

Reactions: 12
How silly of me blue = boy, honestly I doubt Alessia even cares.
Yes i seen Alessia wear Blue.
Hmm Anna your a very strange one.

Grow up. Who gives a toss if the paper is mixed or if its Peter Rabbit for a girl. You give your oldest son dolls so why can't your yongest daughter have Peter Rabbit freaking wrapping paper..

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
How gutted they just be to not have a completed gifted birthday party for alessia. Every year for every child they've had thousands of pounds worth of freebies for the extravagant parties. When Anna has to do it without freebies all she can manage is a pinata and a few balloons.
Their kids are not that important to them, if it's not free they get the bare minimum !

Reactions: 11
It annoyed me seeing her IG story of A2 playing with a truck and saying 'I never thought I'd see a son playing with this' or something like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.