SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Insta story of Eduardo when Andrea went to Emilia first and then went over to hug him, the way he hugged Andrea made it look like he doesn’t get a great deal of affection via hugs etc 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm wondering is the nanny isolating with them. If she wasn't there and they were facing the prospect of looking after the kids themselves indefinitely, they would not be so calm, they would be freaking out!
I thought that's what the upset about the dog walker was? Dogwalker being code for nanny lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That Insta story of Eduardo when Andrea went to Emilia first and then went over to hug him, the way he hugged Andrea made it look like he doesn’t get a great deal of affection via hugs etc 😭
They are sick, narcissists. What parents constantly feels the urge to ask 'who do you love more?', 'what if we got a divorce?'. And now he's teaching the siblings to do the same amongst each other. Same with 'who's your best friend? Am I your best friend? But I thought we were best friends?'. It's all a great exercise in stroking their own egos and very damaging to those poor children who should be taught that love is unconditional and endless and not a competition between parents or siblings.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
They are sick, narcissists. What parents constantly feels the urge to ask 'who do you love more?', 'what if we got a divorce?'. And now he's teaching the siblings to do the same amongst each other. Same with 'who's your best friend? Am I your best friend? But I thought we were best friends?'. It's all a great exercise in stroking their own egos and very damaging to those poor children who should be taught that love is unconditional and endless and not a competition between parents or siblings.
So very true

Reactions: 8
Why do they always play those sick games, who is yr favourite etc. Bloody weirdos. Anna had puppets out with the kids recently and i thought good one, kids love puppets, great for talking games etc but no Anna had to use them to terrify the kids, chasing them around with a weird witch voice and laughing at their fear. She is sick in the head.

I thought that's what the upset about the dog walker was? Dogwalker being code for nanny lol
No she was a dog walker plus a nanny - also a dog groomer, housekeeper, car valet person, brow and tan people, the list goes on ...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why is OCD-Anna always wearing her fluffy slippers in the garden? I know she’s only out there for five minutes to shoot the thumbnail picture, but that’s just nasty.

Reactions: 16
I knew andrea would walk towards Emilia seeing as how she’s more of a mother than Anna. Very weird game to play with your kids though.

Reactions: 20
One of the comments:
"The only family on YouTube who has NOT done a vlog complaining about their kids at home,Who do actually enjoy time with their kids,while staying at home! "

Must be that the viewers do not notice because they ALWAYS complain about the kids being home.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is OCD-Anna always wearing her fluffy slippers in the garden? I know she’s only out there for five minutes to shoot the thumbnail picture, but that’s just nasty.
She used to wear those black and pink Nike flip flops into the garden to scoop dog poop and then wear them upstairs on the carpet. The same carpet she would put baby Alessia down on, face directly to carpet, with no blanket or anything.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It must be first time I see them eating together dinner, at home, as a family :eek:
The only time we've ever seen them do that is when they have take away that the adults do not want to reheat.
Let's hope this lockdown will mean they have dinner together more often.

Reactions: 7
I'm really starting to wonder how they will financially survive all this. If it goes on for months and they're not getting the amount of freebies and brand deals where will their income come from? I imagine even #ads run on YouTube videos will decrease and not pay as much as they used to.
I'm sure they're saving alot not paying the dog walker and cleaning lady but I just can't see brands paying them big bucks to advertise their products when most companies will be suffering as well.
Also from a consumer stand point millions of ppl all over the world are losing their jobs and will barley survive let alone spend money on Vitamins and extra crap.
I'm super fortunate that even though I'm laid off my husband works for a great company that is still paying him his full salary even though he's not working. But I will not be spending money on anything other then necessities. We don't know what the future holds and it would be silly to buy crap influencers are pushing just because your income is still coming in.

I am reading a book about the Dionne quintuplets. In the 1930s in Canada these five little girls we're put on display for entertainment. Millions of people came and watched them play through a glass window. The book talks about how messed up they were, and how in adulthood they are still having mental issues.
I could not help but compare. This is the SacconeJoly kids. It's the same thing. They are going to be so damaged by it. They are already.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I am reading a book about the Dionne quintuplets. In the 1930s in Canada these five little girls we're put on display for entertainment. Millions of people came and watched them play through a glass window. The book talks about how messed up they were, and how in adulthood they are still having mental issues.
I could not help but compare. This is the SacconeJoly kids. It's the same thing. They are going to be so damaged by it. They are already.

OT but I recently read a murder / mystery based on the quints. Not sure how much was fiction and how much truth but those kids lives were ruined

Only no hope for the SJ kids is that they’re not along. There are other families on YouTube doing similar. Hopefully they will find support.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god i just looked at it and eduardo looked so genuinely happy when andreea hugged him after he hugged emilia

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh my god i just looked at it and eduardo looked so genuinely happy when andreea hugged him after he hugged emilia
For those without Instagram
Screenshot_20200330_073744_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200330_073746_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200330_073804_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200330_073813_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200330_073815_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200330_073821_com.instagram.android.jpg

My heart just breaks for Eduardo, his dad forces him to play this evil game (btw Andrea doesn't know he's choosing who he loves more, but the other kids don't know that) and once again is left heartbroken when he doesn't choose him. His face lit up when he went over to him though. Jonathan stop forcing your kids to choose one over another, it's so damaging, I MEAN LOOK AT EDUARDOS FACE WHEN ANDREA DIDN'T CHOOSE HIM

And here we have the vegetarian chilli Anna made and served to the whole family with wraps. The kids showed no interest in the chilli and were only eating the wraps
Screenshot_20200330_075946_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200330_075920_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200330_080013_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
I noticed in the vlog how frantic E1 was to get attention. She was gasping for air as she rambled. It's so sad.

Reactions: 8
Jon boi looks like his Dad in that photo of him at the end of the table.

Wasn't long before he got Emilia's school friend on Tik Tok at school no less, with Emilia and Eduardo's school crests visible.

That poor Nanny. I hoped she wasn't there but then also couldn't bear the thought of the kids stuck with just those 2 for however long.

Any footage of the dogs being walked yet? After being so upset?

What's the name of the book?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.