SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200328_235111.jpg

Screenshot_20200328_234904.jpg

Screenshot_20200328_234845.jpg

Are you sure you're not crying because you can't have your way anymore and your Narcissistic ways are getting the better of you Anal?
Are you sure there is nothing you can do to help your friend? Like, I don't know, maybe keep paying them part of or in full as a gesture of Goodwill for all the care they show to the dogs that you show no care for?
Are you sure you're not feeling let down and annoyed because you're so used to having everything your way and can pay for anything you don't want to do?
Are you sure you're living on the same planet as the rest of us?
Poor, poor Anal.
The nanny, dog walker, cook, and cleaner won't be at your beck and call for a few weeks or months. How ever will you cope? 😭🙄😴😴😴

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This person's Instagram, I love scrolling through it sometimes and laughing at how deluded they are. However, this picture caught my eye, I know it's the thumbnail but I rarely take notice of them unless they're mentioned here.
Screenshot_20200329_110244_com.instagram.android.jpg

She's wearing her vile fluffy slippers outside on the grass, and she looks like she's been photoshopped bigger/stumpier, or maybe because it just hasn't been elongated like she does her photos this is what she looks like IRL

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So pathetic. I thought it was maybe about Omi. Bet they weren't walked all last week then. Walk your own dogs, for gods sake. Give them a brush too. Perfect way to teach the kids some responsibility and give them all some exercise. At least let them run around in the bloomin great big garden if lady of the manor can't leave her grounds.

There's another dog walking company that has had pics of their dogs out on walks on there for quite a while. No pics of them on Helen's business on regular walks for quite some time.

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if Princess asked if Helen could take the dogs in during this lockdown as she can't cope with them and the kids at home .

Reactions: 14
I'm wondering is the nanny isolating with them. If she wasn't there and they were facing the prospect of looking after the kids themselves indefinitely, they would not be so calm, they would be freaking out!
She is, you can hear her around the 13:40 mark in Baby Ballet Homeschool.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe Andrea is a year and 7 months old. I’ve never seen a baby his age act the way he does. The poor thing hardly makes any sound and he’s always got this blank stare. Like there’s no emotion. Babies who have parents who actually pay attention to them don’t act like this. They’re too busy being idiots and exploiting their children and it’s at his expense.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Anna walking the dogs would be a much better form of exercise than her pathetic little morning workouts (if she still does them). When Andrea was a newborn she walked daily to lose weight, so we know she’s capable of it. She could take 4 dogs, and give the Es 1 each, and they could walk them all at the same time. Even take the whole family out daily to walk the dogs. Wait no... I was being way too optimistic there. She wouldn’t want to bond with her kids. Even just letting the dogs run around on their masses of land would be great for them.

Or, you know, don’t have that many dogs if you can’t take care of them. My kids have always wanted a dog but we never got one because I know that we wouldn’t be able to look after it properly. We have other pets, but dogs are a lot harder to look after. They’re exactly the same. They should’ve sold some of the puppies, but I guess they like the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 101072
View attachment 101077
View attachment 101078
Are you sure you're not crying because you can't have your way anymore and your Narcissistic ways are getting the better of you Anal?
Are you sure there is nothing you can do to help your friend? Like, I don't know, maybe keep paying them part of or in full as a gesture of Goodwill for all the care they show to the dogs that you show no care for?
Are you sure you're not feeling let down and annoyed because you're so used to having everything your way and can pay for anything you don't want to do?
Poor, poor Anal.
The nanny, dog walker, cook, and cleaner won't be at your beck and call for a few weeks or months. How ever will you cope? 😭🙄😴😴😴
even the queen servants have gone I thought none of this would upset Anna and she would continue to be in her own boss....

View attachment 100859
Oh eff off Anna, you've always tried to act like you're better than everyone in Cork and Ireland because you were born in America and grew up going to Sorrentooooo. She's always had a stick up her arse and thought she was better than everyone else...the perfect recipe for making people distrust you, no matter where you are or are from!
totally

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They could walk 1 adult , 1 E, 1 A, 3 dogs , twice a day. But nope. On days the dog walker isn't there the dogs do not get walked and I doubt that will change now.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Flipping heck Anna. There is more awful feels happening in the world then you bot having a dog walker. You have a field walk them around there let them explore that part of the garden.
Gee whizz.
I currently at my mums cause i am 18 weeks pregnant so i away fron my partner who works in supermarket. The vaccum blew up yesterday n the over one not picking stuff up. So he ame this morning with ours at his so we can have a clean house. He also brought loads of other stuff for me to keep me going. But he shouldn't of come but cause it was huge emergency he came but we stayed apart. My poor Grandma got locked out of skype so had to talk her throu it all n managed to do it in the end. These are the problems were having but not crying over it. We are just getting on with it.
She such an spoilt brat and doesnt half blabble no wonder Emilia takes after her.

Does anyone ask why Eduardo isnt on J tik tok as i keep lookingbatbit to see what tue fool done now but i am not on tik tok n wont be ..
I feel so sorry for that kid. Looks so unwell
we have a bed and breakfast in blackpool its been shut down obviously by the government as corona...which is right this time last year we was packed it should be the new season now but we have nothing and lost everything as it will never be the same -so yeah Anna compare losing a dog walker to losing a biz...then cry

cause she doesn't give a duck
there will be a terrible accident its waiting to happen

• Sad
The way that treat those dogs is appalling, they’re shut in the kitchen, barely given any exercise, fed crap once whatever company are giving them free food stops as they’re not getting the revenue from the family endorsing them..... But let’s face it, they barely care for their children so why would the dogs be treated well.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If they can’t be arsed walking them couldn’t they at least let the dogs have the freedom of their rather large garden? Erika was able to walk the dogs with the kids. Bit embarrassing Anal when your baby sister is more capable than the kids’ own mother.

Reactions: 24
If they can’t be arsed walking them couldn’t they at least let the dogs have the freedom of their rather large garden? Erika was able to walk the dogs with the kids. Bit embarrassing Anal when your baby sister is more capable than the kids’ own mother.
Well, that would mean that Anna has to check alllllll that grass for poo, you know, every few days of course and not every day....
You know the dog poo situation was bad at the rental when ALL Eduardo would talk about when it came to the new house was that the dogs would not be able to poo in the garden where the kids can play.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 100859
Oh eff off Anna, you've always tried to act like you're better than everyone in Cork and Ireland because you were born in America and grew up going to Sorrentooooo. She's always had a stick up her arse and thought she was better than everyone else...the perfect recipe for making people distrust you, no matter where you are or are from!

She brags that she was born in America but did you know she was born in the city of Baltimore? Baltimore is a dump. It has insanely high crime, poverty, homelessness, the highest murder rates, and was named the most dangerous city in America. It's a scum hole of a city who bore a Scumjoly. It's nothing to brag about that's for sure.

"I think this is a very intense time for everyone, and emotions and anxiety and stress are all making us feel strange! but if we all just be honest and say it out loud than maybe we can all feel a little less alone with are feelings!"

Oh please. Nothing has changed for you except for the kids being at home. You never leave the house, you have your shopping delivered... although, getting a slot might be more difficult, so yeah.. what if you have to actually go out and you can't get your orgaaaaaanic products???

You just don't like having your kids home all the time. And who knows, maybe the nanny isn't even there either? Oh dear oh dear....

The fanny waxer shops are shut down. OMG. How will they manage now that she doesn't "look like Amelia down there"?
Is their marriage doomed!!???
😮😮😮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 101072
View attachment 101077
View attachment 101078
Poor, poor Anal.
All of this is exactly why that spoiled witch is feeling "emotional"! She is watching all the things she pays other ppl to do for her come crashing down at her feet and she hates it. I suspected the dogs went to a doggy daycare for a few hrs a few days a week not just a walk. She's paid ppl to take away her daily annoyances and now she has to be trapped in a house all day with her dog's and her kids! She's a narcissist through and through. She has no capability to genuinely feel bad for ppl losing businesses etc. She's just parroting what she's heard others say. I definitely think it's all about her perfect little world getting flipped upside down.
It's pretty appalling that they forced the nanny to stay with them during this because they can't be bothered with their kids. I'm sure she has a family she could be with. Imagine if she has older parents she can't safely help because the SJ's need her to stay.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reminded me of someone.. So Jonathan going into I was bullied-, clown- or full on threatening mode and Anna crying for herself on command and digging up an ED, Omi, or who/whatever's convenient every time they get criticised is basically because they're both the complete opposite of the family they portray to be and are scared sh*tless of being exposed.

• Heart
All of this is exactly why that spoiled witch is feeling "emotional"! She is watching all the things she pays other ppl to do for her come crashing down at her feet and she hates it. I suspected the dogs went to a doggy daycare for a few hrs a few days a week not just a walk. She's paid ppl to take away her daily annoyances and now she has to be trapped in a house all day with her dog's and her kids! She's a narcissist through and through. She has no capability to genuinely feel bad for ppl losing businesses etc. She's just parroting what she's heard others say. I definitely think it's all about her perfect little world getting flipped upside down.
It's pretty appalling that they forced the nanny to stay with them during this because they can't be bothered with their kids. I'm sure she has a family she could be with. Imagine if she has older parents she can't safely help because the SJ's need her to stay.
I bet the dog walker mentioned something about concerns for the survival of her business, and then Anna panicked that she might have to look after her dogs herself, or worried that she may struggle to find another dog walker that can put up with her.

Reactions: 7
Btw., with this virus wrecking absolute havoc in Italy for over a month now, you'd think we'd hear Anna being slightly more concerned, especially with family living there. But nope, having to actually walk her own dogs (which we know she won't, maybe once for vlog content and the novelty of it, for the rest of the lockdown they'll be stuck in the kitchen and filthy dog garden) is her main concern.

She loves to brag about her Italian roots, likes to claim she can speak Italian. But just like everything else in her life, this too is just a superficial interest that actually only involves herself. As soon as it involves anything other than her looks, image or comfort, it's no longer of interest to her. They could easily donate money, but Jonathan prefers to have three luxurious cars sitting in his litter box driveway and Anna prefers online shopping. Has she called any family at all in Italy, offered her help?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's not like they don't have a forest at the end of the 'roly poly hill' for the dogs to run around for an hour ,two or three times a day. She wouldn't even need to exert herself.
It's just the fact that she now has to deal with 6 dogs and 4 kids like anyone else would.
She is now powerless, which I'm sure drives her mad. She can't NOT deal with them!
Her relaxing bed rests throughout the day are a thing of the past. Her little office where she does her weekly shopping and meal plans will have to collect dust, while she deals with her reality. Oh dear!
One thing this pandemic is showing, is that each and every influencer/ vlogger are all self absorbed, money hungry, power hungry, narcissistic parasites that we don't need or want. Do they really think any of us mere mortals are interested in their hauls, Ads or gifted crap at this time. None of them are using their platforms or money to help anyone but themselves. It is sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if he's already regretting throwing out all of his size M/L clothes two months ago?

Jonathan Saccone Joly   jonathandjoly  • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png
Jonathan Saccone Joly   jonadhanjoly  • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png
Jonathan Saccone Joly   jonathanjoly  • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png
Jonathan Saccone Joly   jonathanjoly  •d Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png
Jonathan Saccone Joly   jonathanjoly  • Insstagram-Fotos und -Videos.png
Jonathan Saccone Joly   jonathanjoly  • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.