SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about the terrible views on the SO exciting back to boring ass daily vlogs. He must be in full panic mode seeing the numbers so low right from the start! I thought they'd get at least a week or 2 or decent views. I guess not even the minions are interested anymore.

Someone said on the other forum J mentioned he was getting rid of 2 or 3 cars? Is this true? When did he say this? Money must be drying up pretty fast if he's actually being forced to part with his cars.

Reactions: 7
How about the terrible views on the SO exciting back to boring ass daily vlogs. He must be in full panic mode seeing the numbers so low right from the start! I thought they'd get at least a week or 2 or decent views. I guess not even the minions are interested anymore.

Someone said on the other forum J mentioned he was getting rid of 2 or 3 cars? Is this true? When did he say this? Money must be drying up pretty fast if he's actually being forced to part with his cars.
He did not buy them. All his cars are leased, that's why he switches them out so often. So the lease must be up for him to try and sort out another one.

I wonder why someone was flying that drone over their house 😬
Probably someone who lost control of their drone. Nobody in their right mind would want to deliberately fly over their house, surely. It's not like they don't show enough already.

Reactions: 7
He did not buy them. All his cars are leased, that's why he switches them out so often. So the lease must be up for him to try and sort out another one.

Probably someone who lost control of their drone. Nobody in their right mind would want to deliberately fly over their house, surely. It's not like they don't show enough already.
True! Also IDK if it's just me but I find him looking at the drone footage wrong. Even its just some landscapes it's still somebody elses property. IDK though.

Reactions: 5

Screenshot_20200311_120535.jpg

Money for cars doesn't seem to be an issue for him. Money for shoes for his kids ...is!
The little man child needs to sell his other two cars to buy a newer show off car to keep up with the Joneses.
Materialistic toys are more important than working bathrooms or necessities for his children. Says it all 😠

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When they say “daily vlogs”, do they mean the weekends too? In yesterday’s video he said that they’d “never daily vlogged with Andrea before”, which would only be true if they’re going to include weekends!

As for the whole “you’ll finally see Andrea’s personality”... you’ve still be vlogging! It’s not like you’ve been living under a rock for 18 months! Or is it IMPOSSIBLE to show without shoving a camera in his face on a daily basis

New theory about their proposed move to the US: Disney offered him the job of Pinocchio.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
200k on a car when your toddlers feet were bleeding they were so ill fitting and you couldn’t be bothered to take her straight to Clarks? Yeah that makes oh so much sense Jono 🙄. I just don’t get it at all.
(Other shoe shops are available but that’s where I used to get my school shoes from)

As for the whole “you’ll finally see Andrea’s personality”... you’ve still be vlogging! It’s not like you’ve been living under a rock for 18 months! Or is it IMPOSSIBLE to show without shoving a camera in his face on a daily basis
yeah they definitely read here all the recent comments about him not leaving the grey castle and the fact he just stares into space all the time and suddenly we get a run down of all his weekly activities and the fact we’ll get to see his personality?
Jono you do the filming and editing, why didn’t you just film him when he was doing some chatting or anything other than just staring into the mid distance

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Oh I definitely know he's leased cars for years but still the lease payment on what is it 4 vehicles? And insurance must be a huge chunk each month. Him replying to the tweet claiming he was going to look into this new car to me is just that. He likes to brag online about supposedly buying expensive things but in reality he's got 3 or 4 grubby non working bathrooms and a giant house that is falling apart. I would assume if a money manager was giving him advice on areas to cut back to stretch his monthly pimp payments he gets from the kids I would think letting go of some of the unnecessary cars would be first. It's actually hilarious and pathetic a man who leaves the house at most once a day for the school run has so many cars. They just rot in the driveway because he's a loser with no where to go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Have we ever even seen them driving the G Wagon? Did he lease it just to have it on the drive? I’m still waiting for the 🚁 to appear since we know one of the neighbours has one

• Haha
Reasons they're running out of money
Leases cars
The kid's school and uniform
Ocado shopping
Expensive clothing buy pick the highest to lowest
Expensive jewel
Expensive phone cases
Expensive Apple products
Buying plants and trees and doing nothing work them but water them.
Buying a huge house when their only use 3 rooms downstairs and 3 up stairs.
Spending so much money board when it gifted instead of trying to show the kids what a British holiday is like a haven, Butlins, park dean resorts. Trying out a caravan at their places.
Going up to Scotland wasting money on the vamper van when his mother doesn't want him there.
Wasting money on things cause every other YouTube is buying them.
Having to buy all the films on Amazon cause there can't be bothered to get a DVD player.
A dog walker
A dog groomer
A nanny
A cleaner

Anything else that I missed.

Now to save money to help them

Buy a car
Shop at Morrisons
Buy cheaper range clothing as it's still great stuff
Don't buy jewel when it's not indeed
Don't buy expensive gagents their not all that good expensive one's
Don't spend tons on a phone case
Don't buy plant and trees of your not going to do anything with them
Maybe should have got a smaller house
Stop going aboard for once show fans that you can do a caravan holiday to make fans feels your one of them
Don't spend money when you clearly don't need to save it for something really important
Don't be a sheep on YouTube
Walk your dogs yourself
Clean the house yourself
Look after our kids yourself
Buy a DVD player and dvds

Try buying stuff from

Charity shops
Primark
Morrison's
Aldi which is really Tescos
Lidi
Cheaper clothing shops
Try thinking more about your fans and shop local at theses so when you dress in a Primark outfits fans get buy it and say their dress like you. It makes their feel better about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve not followed these in so long. Anna has gained a lot of weight since January/February, it looks to have been very sudden.

Those insta stories about that drone 🙄
By the looks of it someone was filming the scenery but Jon has to 1) act like all that land Belongs to him 2) act like they’re being stalked

I wouldnt be surprised if Jon did it himself for some click bait

Reactions: 21
The whole 'You'll finally get to see Andrea's personality' thing was so weird. It's not as if they haven't been filming.
I also find it quite odd that you'd enroll a one year old into football?

Reactions: 18
True! Also IDK if it's just me but I find him looking at the drone footage wrong. Even its just some landscapes it's still somebody elses property. IDK though.

Probably his own drone and has been thinking up scenarios to film in the 2 weeks they had off.

Reactions: 14
Please tell me someone else picked up on Andrea in the vlog titled “be kind” pretending being ‘on the phone’ by putting a pretend bread roll to his ear and speaking into it. He then passes it to Anna to have a turn, she looks at him blankly and says “this is not a phone, It’s bread.” OMG Anna 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s called a toddler using their IMAGINATION!!! Something we rarely see Andrea do! She should have played along with it like normal mothers would. Instead she confused the tit out of him. It was the only time I saw Andrea trying to developmentally appropriately engage in imaginary role play and she shot him down saying it’s not a phone 🤦🏼‍♀️ Words fail.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
He sounds quite angry about it to be honest...
Hmm who knows but I always feel that part of his ranting on instagram is like him living in his own fantasy land in his head...

Also, he wrote a comment on twitter regarding receiving such positive comments in relation to going back to daily vlogging. But unless I’m mistaken his comments for the video are disabled
Aren’t they? So just wondering where the huge amount of comments have come from- it the way he’s wanting to portray it at least.

Reactions: 8
But unless I’m mistaken his comments for the video are disabled
Aren’t they? So just wondering where the huge amount of comments have come from- it the way he’s wanting to portray it at least.
No he’s kept all comments on the vlogs open

Reactions: 2
The 'Be Kind' is about Caroline Flack, the Love Island presenter who committed suicide weeks before her trial for assaulting her boyfriend. In unposted IG posts she blamed trolls for her mental health issues, which sparked the #BeKind trend. He bought a Tshirt with her picture on it and #BeKind that supports the Samaritans.

He forgets that they bully their children, cries about trolls when he talks about people giving them advice on car straps etc, and that he was supposed to be supporting victims of domestic violence with his Christmas giveaway that we all know never happened, all this while jumping on the Caroline Flack bandwagon.... Tripple whammy here. Almost impressive.
I was waiting for them to jump on the bandwagon but they never mentioned anything until yesterday. I thought we were in for a trolls special as early as the 2nd day of daily vlogging. They could all do with a lesson in being kind to their own family.

Andrea is getting more of a personality now because the nanny has been doing her job! The same as with Alessia. People giving them actual attention and interaction. But for sure Andrea thinks that nanny is his Mum and looks around for her for reassurance. The only time his parents share his "personality" is when he is doing something potentially dangerous, bellyflopping into the pool, jumping on the table etc times when his parents should reach for him not the phone.

The sheep have picked up on his "dopeyness" and lack of reactions but just think it's hilarious.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.