SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't' think so. It's either Anna pinching their faces or accidents due to lack of parents supervision.

Reactions: 9
I don't want to accuse a child of anything when we have seen Anna's vindictive behaviour in the past. Who knows is my answer.

Reactions: 8
Spoiler Altert! The 'home cooked meal' was only seen being eaten by Anna and Jonathan. Quote from Anna "The kids didn't love it but I actually don't really care". How terribly sad when you're locked up at home, but there's STILL something preventing you from eating dinner with your familyy. And not exactly the definition of a home cooked meal for the family as his title suggests.

Another vlog sponsored by Vitabiotis btw, I thought someone on here contacted them and they said the contract was terminated?

"We thought it would be fun to make a tutorial of the food Anna makes because everyone keeps saying how much they love the cooking parts! If you would like us to do more of this leave a comments to let us know and also make sure to check out Vitabiotics here: http://bit.ly/3daxW7S

this video is sponsored by Vitabiotics"

View attachment 100479
View attachment 100483
How can she leave Alessia up there without checking her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Spoiler Altert! The 'home cooked meal' was only seen being eaten by Anna and Jonathan. Quote from Anna "The kids didn't love it but I actually don't really care". How terribly sad when you're locked up at home, but there's STILL something preventing you from eating dinner with your familyy. And not exactly the definition of a home cooked meal for the family as his title suggests.

Another vlog sponsored by Vitabiotis btw, I thought someone on here contacted them and they said the contract was terminated?

"We thought it would be fun to make a tutorial of the food Anna makes because everyone keeps saying how much they love the cooking parts! If you would like us to do more of this leave a comments to let us know and also make sure to check out Vitabiotics here: http://bit.ly/3daxW7S

this video is sponsored by Vitabiotics"

View attachment 100479
View attachment 100483
They didn't say the contract was terminated, they weren't happy with the suggestion they were using vitamins to prevent coronavirus so contacted the management to have the title changed, segment removed and description changed. Gleam mustve spoke for the SJs to keep the AD. There may been some change in the deal, maybe a cut in payment or something for not following their rules initially.

If Anna cooks this much fried rice for the 6 of them, but her and Jonothan both have bowls of rice this big for themselves, how much rice did the four remaining kids get served?
Screenshot_20200328_075553_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200328_075533_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They didn't say the contract was terminated, they weren't happy with the suggestion they were using vitamins to prevent coronavirus so contacted the management to have the title changed, segment removed and description changed. Gleam mustve spoke for the SJs to keep the AD. There may been some change in the deal, maybe a cut in payment or something for not following their rules initially.

If Anna cooks this much fried rice for the 6 of them, but her and Jonothan both have bowls of rice this big for themselves, how much rice did the four remaining kids get served?
View attachment 100554View attachment 100555
Don’t think the kids had any. They seem to be fussy eaters so they will have had something else and Anna just pretends like they all ate together

Reactions: 14
Catching up.
Well its Annas and Jonathan fault for how Eduardo is there give him dolls amd let him keep dressing up as princess. There never bought prince outfits or anything like that.
Now i know boys can were princess dresses there did at the pre schools.
But Jonathan filmed it. There kept letting Eduardo dress up and play with dolls. There couldnt be bothered to try get him with boy toys.
There should of got Emilia to play with cars so Eduardo would know he can play with them to.
I have seen Alessia play with cars so Andrea sees her playing with them and he plays with them.
We know Eduardo would like boy toys. He wanted a dinosaur toy. So Anna get him one. He wanted a gome for the garden so Jonathan get him one. Get him some hrown up boy tiys cause his xmas presents were awful.
He likes harry harry Potter get him magic sets anything to do with magic i know he as a wand but only saw that for a week then it went again.

Get rid of half the toys in the playroom there don't need it all in one go. Thats why its always a mess. Kids see that many toys they think must play woth all but get bored with it.

Keep out the toys you know play with and can help them learn and develop. Building blocks are great to keep out.

Have all the Barbies n princess upstairs for play.
Just do a change around and you find the kids can focus better.

Sensory buckets are great for the As do them.

Try something new for a change n stop been so lazy.

Get the kids to draw or paint pictures and blue tac them on the playroom walls as its so bear nothing in that room gives the motivation of coloir just the tv pictures help children.

Reactions: 13

Maybe the nanny does the kids evening meal?

Reactions: 7

That doesn't even look like the same food that's in the pan, I reckon it's just for her and Jof, and like someone else said on here, the kids eat crappy oven food , as in pizza, nuggets, fish fingers and then they probably have a sugar laden dessert to keep them full!

Catching up.
Well its Annas and Jonathan fault for how Eduardo is there give him dolls amd let him keep dressing up as princess. There never bought prince outfits or anything like that.
Now i know boys can were princess dresses there did at the pre schools.
But Jonathan filmed it. There kept letting Eduardo dress up and play with dolls. There couldnt be bothered to try get him with boy toys.
There should of got Emilia to play with cars so Eduardo would know he can play with them to.
I have seen Alessia play with cars so Andrea sees her playing with them and he plays with them.
We know Eduardo would like boy toys. He wanted a dinosaur toy. So Anna get him one. He wanted a gome for the garden so Jonathan get him one. Get him some hrown up boy tiys cause his xmas presents were awful.
He likes harry harry Potter get him magic sets anything to do with magic i know he as a wand but only saw that for a week then it went again.

Get rid of half the toys in the playroom there don't need it all in one go. Thats why its always a mess. Kids see that many toys they think must play woth all but get bored with it.

Keep out the toys you know play with and can help them learn and develop. Building blocks are great to keep out.

Have all the Barbies n princess upstairs for play.
Just do a change around and you find the kids can focus better.

Sensory buckets are great for the As do them.

Try something new for a change n stop been so lazy.

Get the kids to draw or paint pictures and blue tac them on the playroom walls as its so bear nothing in that room gives the motivation of coloir just the tv pictures help children.
Great advice there Lightwitch, but I'm afraid you're wasting your previous time if you think these two lazy, narcissistic fuckers would listen to any sort of advice and actually carry it out!😕

So shady getting to renegotiate the terms of their sponsorship after what they did. Had hoped after Vitabiotics response and saying they'd launched a serious complaint they'd face some repercussions. But they never do. And don't even have to be sorry. They won't even realise or think that what they did was wrong.

Even this new video is full of lies, not very healthy, not feeding the whole family, bad cooking advice, no food hygiene considered with Alessia on the counter by the food with a cough and reheating rice is one of biggest food poisoning risks. Besides, no one with an ED should be putting out cooking content and especially not for monetary gain. But I bet people can't figure out that that only fed 2 probably with left overs even though they claimed 6.

Anna's "I don't really care" just says it all, as ever. Has no clue what her kids actually like.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From J's instastories... Seems the kids are finally getting some play equipment in the garden. I really hope it's not been #gifted and they have decided to reach in their own pockets for the kids.

Reactions: 10
From J's instastories... Seems the kids are finally getting some play equipment in the garden. I really hope it's not been #gifted and they have decided to reach in their own pockets for the kids.
Would you want to get up on anything that Joly built? Didn’t he have issues building a doll’s house a few years ago ?

• Haha
Would you want to get up on anything that Joly built? Didn’t he have issues building a doll’s house a few years ago ?
He built a swingset in the old house that was a danger, his siblings weren't entirely happy when Jono encouraged their kids to use it against company recommendation

Oh they just "suddenly started singing" did they? And you just happened to be filming? How lucky

Attachments

Last edited:
So shady getting to renegotiate the terms of their sponsorship after what they did. Had hoped after Vitabiotics response and saying they'd launched a serious complaint they'd face some repercussions. But they never do. And don't even have to be sorry. They won't even realise or think that what they did was wrong.

Even this new video is full of lies, not very healthy, not feeding the whole family, bad cooking advice, no food hygiene considered with Alessia on the counter by the food with a cough and reheating rice is one of biggest food poisoning risks. Besides, no one with an ED should be putting out cooking content and especially not for monetary gain. But I bet people can't figure out that that only fed 2 probably with left overs even though they claimed 6.

Anna's "I don't really care" just says it all, as ever. Has no clue what her kids actually like.
Anna is the most inattentive and so neglectful towards those precious children. She has no clue. Alessia and Andrea have bruises on their faces every other week, all the kids diets are deficient, Eduardo looks pale and is moody all the time. How Jonathan doesn’t intervene is beyond. But then again he is complicit! So sad. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I guarantee its gifted, I've noticed other YouTubers receive play equipment recently and this looks similar.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
This is the 2nd summer they will be living there. If he cared about the children getting play equipment, he would have bought it already. So yes, this is a freebie. When do they ever pay for something for the kids anyway?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
This is the 2nd summer they will be living there. If he cared about the children getting play equipment, he would have bought it already. So yes, this is a freebie. When do they ever pay for something for the kids anyway?
Hopefully they’ll make the most of it. They’ll be playing with it once for the ad, hope they let them use it more often

Reactions: 4
Hopefully they’ll make the most of it. They’ll be playing with it once for the ad, hope they let them use it more often
If this homeschooling continues for longer, then yes. Anna will want them out in the garden as much as possible, away from her 'classroom', so she can cook when Andrea is in bed.

If not, then.. well... weekends are for filming Tiktok videos, right?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.