SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasted my time scrolling through the vlog. Only thing I got out of it is Alessia has a cough, sounds dry but it's not constant, it comes and goes, yet even with footage of all the kids, Alessia is the only one coughing. But Jono wants to stick to the narrative that they have covid for the views
Screenshot_20200327_075517.jpg

Anna mustve given Andrea an enormous piece of Easter egg to break and share with Emilia, but they've taught their kids to hoard chocolate so he refused until he broke it accidentally and Anna kept saying in a ridiculously high voice "give one to Emilia"
Screenshot_20200327_075842.jpg

Screenshot_20200327_075446.jpg

Also, this comment must've hurt Jono hard
Screenshot_20200327_075505.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna said getting them to all do their classwork because they have four kids at different stages was too hard
She such a lazy cow, there is 2’of them at home full time, I bet the nanny is still around too. She has only 2 kids that are school age the younger 2 don’t need any homeschooling!! Can’t see how the work a 7 year old and 5 year old will be provided to be that taxing that she can’t just sit with them for even 1/2 an hour a day instead of cooking dinner at 12pm then reheating it later.

Why have 4 kids if you can’t be arsed with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do they eat NOTHING but chicken? In her IG stories today it’s yet more chicken. Just imagine if their next Ocado order leaves out all the chicken and organic wraps. They won’t know what’s hit them.

Reactions: 10
Do they eat NOTHING but chicken? In her IG stories today it’s yet more chicken. Just imagine if their next Ocado order leaves out all the chicken and organic wraps. They won’t know what’s hit them.
Chicken, turkey mince and salmon. Also she was cooking what looked like one chicken breast. For 6 people.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, this comment must've hurt Jono hard
View attachment 100139
On stories he said it's great because he's teaching the kids the skills they need to know from the school of life. Jonno that didn't turn out for YOU very well did it? Could have taught yourself first.

Other story highlights:

Jon boi's failing hair transplant

Screenshot_20200326-204338_Instagram.jpg

More putting the kids in harms way

Screenshot_20200326-204048_Instagram.jpg

Cough on those onions Alessia!
More pushing the Eduardo isn't a boy narrative.

Screenshot_20200326-204029_Instagram.jpg

Has anyone here watched Tiger King on Netflix?
Joe Exotic is literally the more flamboyant version of Jonathan.
They share so many similarities.

Joe is dumb as rocks and has no real talent. Jonathan also

Joe exploited everything and anything to try and gain fame and fortune. So has Jonathan

Joe bred baby tigers to use for money by letting the public pay to pet baby tigers. Jonathan bred children and sold their private lives for entertainment and money.

Joe had all of his big ideas to gain fame fail. So has Jonathan.

Joe wasted money on idea after idea only to end up in the hole everytime.

Joe was considered a joke to everyone but didn't realize it...just like Jonathan.

Joe loved tight pants and sequins. So does Jonathan.

I could go on and on. They are like twin brothers. 🤣

View attachment 100136
Will have to watch this. Hopefully Jonno won't or that sod (the grass not Jon boi) will have more to worry about than #6dogs and #4kids and the risk of a landslide.

But he can't handle authority. He does not ask advice, he asks Youtube. He would never let anyone tell him not to go ahead with a certain plan, it's why he had to actually walk away from the conversation they had with the interior designer who said it would take until Christmas for them to be ready to move in. And she was right. In fact, she was even optimistic, as the bathrooms are still not done.

He would never be able to get a landscaper in and advice him. He'd be fuming if anyone told him how to look after the sods or that the hill is too steep for the kids to safely play on it.
This is so true! Youtube and the 12 year olds. I think Youtube has enabled a lot of people who have struggled in the real world because they think they know it all and can't be told no and now they've made so much money from it they really do think they're untouchable. Still can't use all the toilets in their house though...

Reactions: 16
On stories he said it's great because he's teaching the kids the skills they need to know from the school of life. Jonno that didn't turn out for YOU very well did it? Could have taught yourself first.

Other story highlights:

View attachment 100153

View attachment 100154

View attachment 100155

Will have to watch this. Hopefully Jonno won't or that sod (the grass not Jon boi) will have more to worry about than #6dogs and #4kids and the risk of a landslide.

This is so true! Youtube and the 12 year olds. I think Youtube has enabled a lot of people who have struggled in the real world because they think they know it all and can't be told no and now they've made so much money from it they really do think they're untouchable. Still can't use all the toilets in their house though...
He was the same when the builders were in, always poking his nose in, not letting them just get on

Reactions: 12
Yeah he did but it was just him and Emilia. Considering they're not doing proper school hours Eduardo could've done it too, and Anna for god's sake couldn't stay up too long could she?

I meant to comment on their home school. Anna said getting them to all do their classwork because they have four kids at different stages was too hard so they're learning through play and outside, which is fine, but there is a basket for each of them of school work, I'm assuming set by the school, to be done before they go back. They can't be playing all day, and I don't know how they'll learn by getting run over by a tractor unless they learn how the emergency department works. Jonathan is teaching them the school of life, but the oldest isn't even 7 so she's probably not old enough to even learn the school of life, know what it means and be able to reapply that knowledge if needed again. They should just sit at the table with the kids and get them to do their worksheets. It's clear the nanny is still there given the amount of time Anna and Jonathan are alone still.
I find this hilarious. They spend all that money on the private school and then don’t bother with the work they’ve been sent.

It’s really not that hard. My sister has 4 kids all in different year groups aged 4-9 and she’s managing fine. Plus her partner is a doctor so he’s not home during the day. Yet my sister still manages to help all her kids with their school work. They all work in a separate little area of they same room, and then she moves around the room helping them out and making sure they’re working properly. The only reason J&A can’t manage it is because it requires brain power, some effort from the parent, and to actually be able to discipline your children.

The only “life skills” they’re teaching the children is how to survive Jonathan’s stupidity in the garden. And surely they’re able to do school work AND “life skills”? Even have 1 kid indoors with Anna or the Nanny (if she’s with them) to work and the others outside, and rotate them round??

But at the end of the day, they chose to have 4 children. And they chose to send them to a private school, who are likely to set more work/harder work than normal schools. They made those choices and so they need to deal with the consequences.

My son is teenage so works mainly by himself, but I’ve found working 1 on 1 with my daughter really rewarding and so good for bonding and getting a better insight into her progress in school. If they appreciated time with their kids, they’d find it the same.

Reactions: 23
She was cooking one chicken breast and one portion of rice for 6 of them!! It looked less than I'd make for 2 of is. It's shocking how little she makes, but she's gaining weight so she must be eating lots off camera. I can't get over the portions she cooks in the tiniest pans.

Reactions: 18
She was cooking one chicken breast and one portion of rice for 6 of them!! It looked less than I'd make for 2 of is. It's shocking how little she makes, but she's gaining weight so she must be eating lots off camera. I can't get over the portions she cooks in the tiniest pans.
They probably don't actually eat that much of proper food, they fill themselves up with snacks and chocolate!

Other story highlights:

View attachment 100153

View attachment 100154

View attachment 100155

What a witch , imagine when Eduardo is old enough to read properly and understand! bleeping horrid,horrid parents!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Eduordo has probably picked up on it already. He's been "different" since day 1 when I see a normal child. They reap what they sow so behaviour which can be corrected in the right environment is purely their shoddy parenting.

Reactions: 13
Omg I’ve not heard or seen anything about them in about 6 months and somehow stumbled onto this thread. What has happened to Anna? Her body looks completely different! I know she’s struggled with ED before but I thought she claims to work out every morning and eat a very restricted diet

Reactions: 6
Eduordo has probably picked up on it already. He's been "different" since day 1 when I see a normal child. They reap what they sow so behaviour which can be corrected in the right environment is purely their shoddy parenting.
In the vlog where Anna was sick and in bed they all joined her. At one stage Eduardo was trying to get into the group, no room was made for him, he just looked at them, got off the bed and walked out, no reaction from either Joni or Anna, so sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Omg I’ve not heard or seen anything about them in about 6 months and somehow stumbled onto this thread. What has happened to Anna? Her body looks completely different! I know she’s struggled with ED before but I thought she claims to work out every morning and eat a very restricted diet
I think her workouts are like everything else in life. Done in a half hearted lazy way. For someone who gets up at ridiculous o clock to “workout” she is not remotely toned.

I think they will get one hell of a shock from their bubble if they have to venture out to do a real shop. You have to queue outside to go in and only one max two people allowed in per family. Welcome to the real world.

Reactions: 12
That language of "NEVER" having a "Boy like this before" is vicious and unkind. No mother would say such a thing unless she deemed certain children as inferior.

The language is so intentional - it's not a casual language that is misinterpreted online because of tone or cultural difference. It's purposeful and well-thought-out. The intentional target is a pride of this more "macho" son vs her first who likes conventionally marketed girl toys. I swear both of them are casually homophobic. They like their men to be men and their girls to be girls.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
That language of "NEVER" having a "Boy like this before" is vicious and unkind. No mother would say such a thing unless she deemed certain children as inferior.

The language is so intentional - it's not a casual language that is misinterpreted online because of tone or cultural difference. It's purposeful and well-thought-out. The intentional target is a pride of this more "macho" son vs her first who likes conventionally marketed girl toys. I swear both of them are casually homophobic. They like their men to be men and their girls to be girls.
They way she said "never" to make it sound like she's had more than just 2 boys. They're so awful to Eduardo, I hope the nanny is still there because she must be the only one to notice him when Anna, Jonathan, Emilia, Alessia and Andrea are all in the same room together. They probably tidy the toy room together when everyone else is messing around.
They (Anna more so than Jono, have you seen the way he dresses sometimes 🤢) definitely seem very "traditional" in that way, but Jono knows how to twist a story, so he'll do whatever he can to bring the clicks to pay off the mortgage and house destruction, sorry, renovation.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How terribly sad that Anna couldn't find the will to get up, open a window and applaud the NHS. We all know she's still awake at 8PM and scrolling her phone in bed. Probably watching videos of other families applauding... People are out there risking their lives, they can't see their own families for weeks because they have to isolate during their time off, can't get a loaf of bread once they finally get home and then we have a top narcissist like Anna, who's greatest inconvenience during this crisis was not getting wipes in her Ocado delivery, and she doesn't even have the decency to thank them like the rest of this beautiful country.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
How terribly sad that Anna couldn't find the will to get up, open a window and applaud the NHS. We all know she's still awake at 8PM and scrolling her phone in bed. Probably watching videos of other families applauding... People are out there risking their lives, they can't see their own families for weeks because they have to isolate during their time off, can't get a loaf of bread once they finally get home and then we have a top narcissist like Anna, who's greatest inconvenience during this crisis was not getting wipes in her Ocado delivery, and she doesn't even have the decency to thank them like the rest of this beautiful country.
Anna appears to have no respect for the NHS. She had to get a blood test or something done (I honestly don't remember, was a while ago) but couldn't get in because the phones were always clogged as "the clinic is just NHS". Jonathan said that he has Private Health Insurance for himself and Anna and only use the NHS for the kids because it's convenient.
I'm not in the UK but I love the Australian equivalent of the NHS, honestly if I see someone set it up in my city I would join in in a second.

Too bad he can't get reported for desperation... He's changed yet another thumbnail/title

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.