SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have mocked Eduardo as soon as they put a dolll in his hands or have him dress up in a princess dress, long before he or Emilia could dress him. But somehow their 'fans' don't seem to realise that and always compliment them for being so gender neutral. I hope they now see how they treat Andrea much differently, but am afraid they'll just join in the mocking of Eduardo.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Yesterday's thumbnail belongs into the photoshop hall of fame, his fake digital media design degree that never existed at the university he listed really paid off

They have mocked Eduardo as soon as they put a dolll in his hands or have him dress up in a princess dress, long before he or Emilia could dress him. But somehow their 'fans' don't seem to realise that and always compliment them for being so gender neutral. I hope they now see how they treat Andrea much differently, but am afraid they'll just join in the mocking of Eduardo.
They're only gender neutral when it comes to Eduardo (he's their guinea pig/scapegoat, Jonathan loves the attention and praise it brings him, also, Eduardo is non-threatening to Jonathan this way, who's very girly himself and couldn't compete with a boy's boy). They never encourage the girls to do boy-things or force Andrea into dresses like they did with Eduardo when he was his age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Yesterday's thumbnail belongs into the photoshop hall of fame, his fake digital media design degree that never existed at the university he listed really paid off

They're only gender neutral when it comes to Eduardo (he's their guinea pig/scapegoat, Jonathan loves the attention and praise it brings him, also, Eduardo is non-threatening to Jonathan this way, who's very girly himself and couldn't compete with a boy's boy). They never encourage the girls to do boy-things or force Andrea into dresses like they did with Eduardo when he was his age.
I think it is because Anna said she didn’t think she could raise a son (in one of eduardo’s baby updates videos). Anna wanted another girl, and so they treated him like one. It is startling to see the difference between how they treated Eduardo as a baby, and how they are now treating Andrea.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What a witch , imagine when Eduardo is old enough to read properly and understand! bleeping horrid,horrid parents!
Even without reading it, more importantly he FEELS it and has an understanding of how his parents treat him and the way they're not correcting Emilia when she joins in for attention. And it's painful to watch. That scene where neither parent wanted to sit by him on the rollercoaster 😪.

He hasn't been given much choice. Only having stereotypically girl toys and dress up and then Jonno started to love the comments and pushed it further and used it to get brand deals with toy manufacturers and dress up clothes to line their pockets. Even when Eduardo was excited at getting a baby brother the narrative quickly became Alessia is getting a baby brother just like her sister did and even (self) published a book about it. Now he's having more of his own opinions and other influences he's pushed so far out of favour and often called naughty.

Poor boy needs some sleep and attention. Take him on a bike ride. Build a den in that big old garden. Kick a ball about. Sad they're just pushing their own agenda on him. And it shows.

Too bad he can't get reported for desperation... He's changed yet another thumbnail/title

Trying to pull in the friendliest friends views.

• Sad
I probably didn't phrase it properly as I don't watch them and am blocked by Anna and refuse to follow Jonathan on Instagram. But all the kids behaviour came from the parents even if the parents can play dumb/poker face in front of the camera.

Reactions: 12
It sickens me to watch how Eduardo is treated. Put a doll in his hand or a princess dress on him and then call him different. Nothing is sacred (I know I said this in my last post but it’s so true) not even the mental well-being of their child. He looks so unwell, tired, malnourished and sickly all of which seemed to start when he had to start sharing a room with a baby who wasn’t sleeping well. I truly hope the nanny is with them otherwise that poor child will be getting zero positive reinforcement in his life

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Regarding the food portions she cooks: Remember how in the old house the chef used to cook for the kids, Anna reheated it at dinner time, then Anna and Jonathan ordered their own food to eat after the kids are out of their hair? I have a feeling this hasn't changed and Anna isn't actually eating her own food (Jonathan is an extremely picky eater as well). They still don't eat as a family, likely why they rarely vlog dinner time. Anna serves her 'creations' to the kids, who likely mainly eat only the side dish of pasta and only small portions of the chicken/veggies/whatever the actual dish is, that's why there's so little chicken or veggies.

I don't believe for a second that kids who have lived off a diet of chocolate stars, chocolate brioches/croissants, corn wraps and fast food every since they had the ability to eat and never eat fruit suddenly are well adapted for Anna's home cooked meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Regarding the food portions she cooks: Remember how in the old house the chef used to cook for the kids, Anna reheated it at dinner time, then Anna and Jonathan ordered their own food to eat after the kids are out of their hair? I have a feeling this hasn't changed and Anna isn't actually eating her own food (Jonathan is an extremely picky eater as well). They still don't eat as a family, likely why they rarely vlog dinner time. Anna serves her 'creations' to the kids, who likely mainly eat only the side dish of pasta and only small portions of the chicken/veggies/whatever the actual dish is, that's why there's so little chicken or veggies.

I don't believe for a second that kids who have lived off a diet of chocolate stars, chocolate brioches/croissants, corn wraps and fast food every since they had the ability to eat and never eat fruit suddenly are well adapted for Anna's home cooked meals.
I agree the two of them aren't eating the dinner she cooks. I believe it's take-out and that doesn't do anything for your weight. What she makes does look like a portion you would feed four children, two of them being toddlers/preschool ages. I do remember her making E1 sit at the table to finish her food, but that could have been all for show. The amount of chocolate that Andy had the other day was shocking even giving half to his sister was still too much for a child that age.

Reactions: 14
I agree the two of them aren't eating the dinner she cooks. I believe it's take-out and that doesn't do anything for your weight. What she makes does look like a portion you would feed four children, two of them being toddlers/preschool ages. I do remember her making E1 sit at the table to finish her food, but that could have been all for show. The amount of chocolate that Andy had the other day was shocking even giving half to his sister was still too much for a child that age.
I'm kind of on the fence about who's eating the meals Anna is cooking. Half of me thinks the small portions of bland plain chicken with a bit of rice and barely any veg lends itself to Anna's restricked ways of eating. This doesn't seem like food the kids would even eat so why cook it for them. I think the kids are eating frozen pizzas, chicken nuggets and other garbage frozen foods they can microwave. If I had to guess I'd say the obsessively cooking small portions while the nanny looks after the kids is more for Anna. Her ED forces her to be in control of her food. She needs to cook it as early as possible to ensure she has what she deems safe foods available at dinner time. Until I actually see the kids AND A & J all sitting together eating the crap she cooks I won't believe it's what they all eat.

Reactions: 11
The impression I’ve got is that Anna cooks something fancy for the kids, and then they eats bits of it. Maybe bits of pasta or rice that they like. But not all the fancy stuff, that’s just for show. And then the kids fill up on snacks. Whenever they give the kids treats, it’s several a day and in large quantities. Big muffins, donuts, croissants, large chunks of chocolate egg. Kids who’ve eaten a large, filling meal would never have room for snacks of that size. I think the older kids also fill up with their school meals as they’ve said they get hot school dinners. But I guess they don’t have that anymore now that they’re out of school.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone here watched Tiger King on Netflix?
Joe Exotic is literally the more flamboyant version of Jonathan.
They share so many similarities.

Joe is dumb as rocks and has no real talent. Jonathan also

Joe exploited everything and anything to try and gain fame and fortune. So has Jonathan

Joe bred baby tigers to use for money by letting the public pay to pet baby tigers. Jonathan bred children and sold their private lives for entertainment and money.

Joe had all of his big ideas to gain fame fail. So has Jonathan.

Joe wasted money on idea after idea only to end up in the hole everytime.

Joe was considered a joke to everyone but didn't realize it...just like Jonathan.

Joe loved tight pants and sequins. So does Jonathan.

I could go on and on. They are like twin brothers. 🤣

View attachment 100136
Both had experiences with same sex partners also!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She showed herself warming up the dinners for her and Jonathan 'Because obviously this has been made hours ago'. WHY?? Why can't she cook just before dinner time now that the kids are home, and eat as a family? I am somewhat surprised they did not put in a 3rd microwave seeing as their two are on all the time.

Oh bugger.... the vlog today is still sponsored by Vitabiotics... :( Was hoping they would stop working with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Spoiler Altert! The 'home cooked meal' was only seen being eaten by Anna and Jonathan. Quote from Anna "The kids didn't love it but I actually don't really care". How terribly sad when you're locked up at home, but there's STILL something preventing you from eating dinner with your familyy. And not exactly the definition of a home cooked meal for the family as his title suggests.

Another vlog sponsored by Vitabiotis btw, I thought someone on here contacted them and they said the contract was terminated?

"We thought it would be fun to make a tutorial of the food Anna makes because everyone keeps saying how much they love the cooking parts! If you would like us to do more of this leave a comments to let us know and also make sure to check out Vitabiotics here: http://bit.ly/3daxW7S

this video is sponsored by Vitabiotics"

SIMPLE HOME COOKED MEALS FOR THE FAMILY - Invidious.png

SIMPLE HOME COOKED MEALS FOR THE FAMILY - Invidious (1).png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Spoiler Altert! The 'home cooked meal' was only seen being eaten by Anna and Jonathan. Quote from Anna "The kids didn't love it but I actually don't really care". How terribly sad when you're locked up at home, but there's STILL something preventing you from eating dinner with your family, if it wasn't so sad, it'd be funny... Not exactly the definition of a home cooked meal for the family as his title suggests.

Another vlog sponsored by Vitabiotis btw:

"We thought it would be fun to make a tutorial of the food Anna makes because everyone keeps saying how much they love the cooking parts! If you would like us to do more of this leave a comments to let us know and also make sure to check out Vitabiotics here: http://bit.ly/3daxW7S

this video is sponsored by Vitabiotics"

View attachment 100479View attachment 100479
He looks about 2 pulling that face and he is absolute split of Andrea here. Poor Andrea.

They reused the footage that was pulled from the earlier vlog.

If peas are the only veggies she's putting in that 'healthy meal', why is it only half a small bowl for the 6 of them????

She overcooks the rice by DOUBLE the amount of time it says on the package ('it says 20 minutes but I think 40 minutes is perfect') so it's all mushy. And then she'll reheat it later? Wow.

It was barely enough for two people, let along 2 adults, 2 bigger children and 2 toddlers.

She showed their two full bowls, there's no way there was enough for the kids. Of course she did not show the kids eating it, but said the kids did not love it, but 'I don't really care'. Nice. What a mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So glad your almost 3 year old (definitely not a f***ing baby) is sitting on a kitchen counter out of your reach with your back turned to her.... nothing could possibly go wrong with that could it you utter bint

So glad your almost 3 year old (definitely not a f***ing baby) is sitting on a kitchen counter out of your reach with your back turned to her.... nothing could possibly go wrong with that could it you utter bint
She was already playing with the toaster, that I'm sure is permanently plugged in and turned on. (In the UK you have to switch the socket on).

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She was already playing with the toaster, that I'm sure is permanently plugged in and turned on. (In the UK you have to switch the socket on).
I just don’t understand the “it’ll never happen” attitude because sadly at some point, inevitably it will

Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand the “it’ll never happen” attitude because sadly at some point, inevitably it will
The two A's seem far more adventurous than the E's ever were. They could plop the E's on a high surface and they'd never move. Not that that made it alright, but at least nothing ever happened. With the A's, that's not the case as is shown by the multiple facial bruising we've seen over the last few weeks. And because the E's were always so 'easy', Anna and Jonathan have become ever more lazy than they already were, not expecting anything to ever go wrong, because it hasn't in the past. They haven't got a parental bone in their body, and sadly the A's are paying for it.

Let's just hope nothing serious will happen, hospitals are busy enough at the moment.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking about the facial bruises. Do you think it might be Emelia that is doing it to them when she is left in charge of watching them? We know she has a mean streak and a 7 year old would definitely have the strength to do that. She could have seen her parents doing it and just copying them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.