SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww go easy on him. I agree his parents are idiots but he’s still very young and very cute. Poor little fella.
unpopular opinion but i don't think the poor little soul is cute in any way, shape, or form 🙃

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
unpopular opinion but i don't think the poor little soul is cute in any way, shape, or form 🙃
Anal has heard that before. That's why she said, in near disgust, that he doesn't look related to her. What a shallow and sad thing for a mother to say about her own child. Jon should have been furious at her but nope, instead he added it to the vlog. Poor little fella is going to know all this one day.
I think he's cute enough looking but he has little character because he's neglected. If the nanny stays on long enough he might have a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This bleeping family! I’ve just watched the latest vlog and the youngest is petrified on that rollercoaster! I was there last week and you can clearly see just by standing by it it’s not suitable for such a young one who gets scared from going on the tea cups! It’s disgusting they’ve done that on purpose to scare her and make content. Terrible, terrible parents

• Angry
Reactions: 20
This bleeping family! I’ve just watched the latest vlog and the youngest is petrified on that rollercoaster!
If what the gnome wrote were true, what are the odds that they would have been in the EXACT same gate at the roller coaster and gotten the EXACT same last 2 cars after having to queue up and wait all over again?

lies0.png
lies.png
lies1.jpg

I'm no mathematician but the odds are pretty much zero. Eduardo got sent back with the nanny so precious wouldn't have to ride by herself.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If what the gnome wrote were true, what are the odds that they would have been in the EXACT same gate at the roller coaster and gotten the EXACT same last 2 cars after having to queue up and wait all over again?

View attachment 88146View attachment 88147View attachment 88150

I'm no mathematician but the odds are pretty much zero. Eduardo got sent back with the nanny so precious wouldn't have to ride by herself.
He was probably mindgamed into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 88146View attachment 88147View attachment 88150

I rewatched and Eduardo must of been sent back as their is no proof he wemt on it. Anna could of took the camrea filmed her and Eduardo. Its odd their were in the same spot again.
Eduardo later looked fed up or upset but it is an huge place for young ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I rewatched and Eduardo must of been sent back as their is no proof he wemt on it. Anna could of took the camrea filmed her and Eduardo. Its odd their were in the same spot again.
Even if it DID happen like Jonboi said it did (I don't believe for a second it did work out how he said it did on the vlog) why should it be Eduardo that has to ride with just Anna and no one else? Jon should have taken Alessia on first ~for the vlog~ then Eduardo could have had the experience with Emilia too plus his mum AND dad.

Reactions: 5
things that frequently crossed my mind in the Disney vlogs ..
1. Andrea is the cutest baby, I want to love him myself because his mother isn’t capable.
2. Alessia is the prize horse who gets the views so obviously jonothan has to be shoving the camera in her face at every moment.
3. Why does Anna waddle when she walks?
4. Poor Andrea will think the nanny is his mother, he’s constantly looking at her when they are trying to get a photo of the kids with the characters.

Reactions: 14
“Outnumbered”!!!! Do you think, in the full review, he will mention having a nanny there???
3 adults 4 bairns I don’t know how they coped how dreadful , if they didn’t want meltdowns and tantrums they should maybe have left Anna at home !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They could have just done a rider swap and then no one would have missed out but #content matters more I guess

Reactions: 11
Anal has heard that before. That's why she said, in near disgust, that he doesn't look related to her. What a shallow and sad thing for a mother to say about her own child. Jon should have been furious at her but nope, instead he added it to the vlog. Poor little fella is going to know all this one day.
I think he's cute enough looking but he has little character because he's neglected. If the nanny stays on long enough he might have a chance.
I agree this was awful, but also find it somewhat ironic that we’re slamming Anna for her comments, when some of the comments made on here about Andrea have been pretty unnecessary. He’s 18 months old!

Reactions: 13
I agree this was awful, but also find it somewhat ironic that we’re slamming Anna for her comments, when some of the comments made on here about Andrea have been pretty unnecessary. He’s 18 months old!
I do think it's totally different for a mother to make mean comments about a childs appearance though. I think that's the point posters were trying to make. Anna thought she would have kids who would be so beautiful strangers would stop them in the streets to say how gorgeous they are. It's obvious Anna is super shallow and all that matters to her is physical appearance so it's no surprise she makes rude statements about her kids appearance and them not looking like her. Her kids aren't the most aesthetically pleasing group and she can't stand it.
Although I don't agree with the comments made about Andrea's personality or lack there of. That poor baby is a product of his environment and didn't stand a chance being held in salutary confinement most of his life. Of course he's a vegetable. Given proper interaction and stimulation I'm sure he could have a wonderful cute personality. Alessia was exactly the same way. She didn't start developing her personality until she went to school. I'm sure Andrea will be the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Any bit of research would have told them about how to get the most out of the fast passes included and rider/parent swap. Clueless idiots, expect everything handed to them.

Reactions: 18
They could have just done a rider swap and then no one would have missed out but #content matters more I guess
I.. my aunt n uncle did this when me and my cousins were young. One of us waited with a member of staff then swapped the kid over. It was much easier.
Their really trying to scare Alessia make her the scared one.

Any bit of research would have told them about how to get the most out of the fast passes included and rider/parent swap. Clueless idiots, expect everything handed to them.
They wouldn’t had to research all the information is outside of each ride, plus there are cast members to ask.

He lied and said she was 8 when she is only 7. 7 and under can’t ride alone, he knew what he was doing- the ride also offers rider swap.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I.. my aunt n uncle did this when me and my cousins were young. One of us waited with a member of staff then swapped the kid over. It was much easier.
Their really trying to scare Alessia make her the scared one.
Yes and some rides have special areas with TVs in to keep whoever can’t ride entertained so they really have no excuse

Reactions: 6
Yes and some rides have special areas with TVs in to keep whoever can’t ride entertained so they really have no excuse
The barnstormer doesn't have an area like that, they would of been given a rider switch card or had their cards scanned so they could return, there is no holding area for someone to wait and I personally would leave a child on their own. I hope it happened as he said but I agree I don't think it did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.