SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 8:48 in the "Her Dream Came True" vlog is where I think it looks like she's possibly pregnant.

I miss tinypic. What does everyone use now?

Reactions: 3
Can't wait for Jono's rundown on how to take 4 kids to Disney, with a nanny who does everything. This should be good.

How do they even take themselves seriously, how can you sit there and honestly think that anyone wants to hear about how difficult it was to manage kids when half the time, you and your wife were off walking on your own while the poor nanny pushed a stroller and held on to 2 other children?

Do either of them have any self awareness?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
At 8:48 in the "Her Dream Came True" vlog is where I think it looks like she's possibly pregnant.

I miss tinypic. What does everyone use now?
At 8:48 for me it is just fat on belly plus bloated belly. Mine looks like that when I eat some gluten or diary as I have intolerance... But with the screen pic on page 22, in red dress, walking, her belly looks so round! :eek:

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine if a member of staff told Anna sorry you can't come on the ride as your pregnant when in fact Anna is just bloated. The thing is if Anna knows she bloats up that makes her look 4 months pregnant then she should wear bigger clothing its not going to hurt. I were big tops. To cover my belly up n i feel much more comfortable.
Shame the kids are going to be tired at school. Plus why didn't he just upload 5 days a week it be better oh well.

Reactions: 10
0E5A50CD-31E4-4EEB-B9EA-AB375F5E40E8.png

It’s funny what some social interaction, and some mental stimulation does for young ones, isn’t it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think they might actually lack enough intelligence and common sense to grasp the concept that the children needed stimulation. Jonathan acts like this is such a magical surprise in regard to A2. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I don't think Anna is pregnant just she's swapped flowy clothing for tighter clothing which shows off her body.

Most kids started back today haven't they? Means least the E's will be missing least two days as guessing they will be too hyper tomorrow to attend that's if they go back Wednesday.

Reactions: 4
Imagine what he would have been like if he had the same kind of interaction and stimulation for the last year. You know, seeing people other than his immediate family, getting some fresh air, going out in the world, seeing animals and trees and plants, going swimming, hearing music (we all know Anna 'hates music')....

They really are tit parents.

I don't think Anna is pregnant just she's swapped flowy clothing for tighter clothing which shows off her body.

Most kids started back today haven't they? Means least the E's will be missing least two days as guessing they will be too hyper tomorrow to attend that's if they go back Wednesday.
Nope, term started again today. So the kids were sent in, jetleg and all. At least A&J did not have to worry about those E's running around while they recover from their trip. With a bit of luck, Alessia was sent to nursery as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Can't wait for Jono's rundown on how to take 4 kids to Disney, with a nanny who does everything. This should be good.

How do they even take themselves seriously, how can you sit there and honestly think that anyone wants to hear about how difficult it was to manage kids when half the time, you and your wife were off walking on your own while the poor nanny pushed a stroller and held on to 2 other children?

Do either of them have any self awareness?
How to take 4 kids to Disney? Just bring the nanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Fast forwarded through most of the vlog. Alessia on a rollercoaster and in the teacups... Poor thing she was so scared. Why would they think she would like it? She's never even been on a high slide or a merry-go-round. Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Weeks of Disney vlogs! He really is flogging a dead horse people will be bored of it by end of week. People like to watch in the now vlogs not pre recorded crap that he forgets what he has used and reuses over and over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Noticed how Jonathan answered 8 when the lady operating the roller coaster asked how old Emilia was? That's why the lady said she had to sit on her own, which heavily upset Emilia. When asked how old Eduardo was, he said 5... He then asked Eduardo if he will sit alone on the roller coaster, even though that's against their policy at his age. He's zero concerned about their health and well being, vlog footage it priority number one. It's alarming to me how easily he can lie.

Someone commented how the princess make over was only for girls 3 and over and how strict they are, pretty sure they lied and said Alessia was already 3... Yet he titles every vlog "2-year old" for better impact.

Also poor Alessia on the spinning tea cups, neither him nor Anna cared one bit how scared she got and even accelerated. The smaller kids don't seem to have enjoyed this holiday very much

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Damn right they should show the house tour. It's the least they can do. Top Villa's must be feeling pretty short changed by these ungrateful arses.

Poor Alessia on the rides. They absolutely terrified her on the teacups. And every ride so far they've tried to scare them with the way he dramatises everything without any consideration to how insecure that makes them.

On the rollercoaster the cast member told them Emilia would have to go on on her own as only 2 people in each car. Neither parent seemed to want to go with Eduardo and tried to make him go on his own but got told he was too young to go on his own. Poor lad just stood there on his own.

He's right Andrea has developed in the last 2 weeks. And a lot of that will be from the nanny. You can see how much he looks for her.

Thanks for confirming that this holiday was purely for content, Jon boi and that's why you need to eek it out as long as possible. As for a guide on Disney with 4 kids- I think we've heard you put them down enough, haven't we? And we don't need to hear you complain anymore that you're not getting special treatment and acting like the biggest child in the park.

Hope the kids have been hell tonight for them and that the nanny is on leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I watches the vlog.
Oh boy.
Alessia on the tea cup. She was scared dizzy Anna or Emilia shouldn't of been spinning it that much. In Japan if the cup spinning to fast their is someone calling out or come to you to stop spinning. Alessia n Anna should of gone with the nanny n the older two been together with Jonathan. Plus Jonathan doing his noises on the ride could of scared Alessia. Its it funny that we didn't see Eduardo ride the rollercoaster and we saw the girls i did think both Es could of gone with Anna
Then don't get me started on Andrea on magic carpet ride he was so out of it. As i am at my mums she looked and was like he not laughing or doing much. I hope he okay.

Last edited:
This is Alessia on the 'roller coaster' and the tea cup (that Anna spun like crazy to scare them), she didn't enjoy either ride one bit. It breaks my heart how Jonathan is so determined to make those Disney vlogs all about this blonde little girl having the time of her life, when it's clear that she'd much rather be anywhere else... He's so detached from them as human beings and only sees them as his content/marketing tools.
Maybe it's the European in me talking as I can't imagine anything worse than spending a holiday in an artificial park surrounded with plastic and loads of sweaty people and queuing for everything, but I feel all of those kids would've had a much better time if they just went to a Center Parcs in the UK, let the kids play, take long walks and enjoy family time.

HER FIRST TIME ON A ROLLERCOASTER   2 year old  - DISNEY DAY 4  2020  - Invidious.png

HER FIRST TIME ON A ROLLERCOASTER   2 year old  - DISNEY DAY 4  2020  - Inviious.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

They're gone back today. Imagine going straight back into school after that long flight, they'll be wrecked. But as gnome head pointed out well it's the schools problem now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Part of me thinks the whole 'the Disney vlogs will go on for over a week' is due to them not wanting to show the full impact of three heavily jet lagged kids being forced to go to school and concentrate the very next day after getting home. Plus it's a typical lazy Jonathan move to serve up content that requires minimal effort on his part and no filming. Still think it's cruel to do this do the kids, and the teachers. I have a feeling they'll get a talking to from the teachers when the kids tell them why they're so tired and unable to focus.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if she was pregnant, not one bit. It would explain her weight gain and know their desperation has no bounds, it’s guaranteed views. I reckon Anna agreed as long as they got a live in Nanny. Even the small clip of the Nanny holding Andrea in the queue was 1000 times more loving than his mother has ever held him.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.