SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrea really is the dopiest toddler I’ve ever seen. He doesn’t seem to show any emotion or try to speak. The lights are on but there’s no one home, is there?! Poor little mite.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Part of me thinks the whole 'the Disney vlogs will go on for over a week' is due to them not wanting to show the full impact of three heavily jet lagged kids being forced to go to school and concentrate the very next day after getting home. Plus it's a typical lazy Jonathan move to serve up content that requires minimal effort on his part and no filming. Still think it's cruel to do this do the kids, and the teachers. I have a feeling they'll get a talking to from the teachers when the kids tell them why they're so tired and unable to focus.
Wonder if they have child care this week? I hope the nanny has gone on a nice relaxing holiday of her own now.

Ugh the way Jon boi shoved the camera in Radikah's baby's face gave me the creeps 🤢

Reactions: 9
Scumjonny please read this. Not that you 'll give a tit
Just that creepy cunts cup of tea then!

View attachment 87887

It’s funny what some social interaction, and some mental stimulation does for young ones, isn’t it? 🤦🏻‍♀️
" he really came out of his hell" more like!
These two have got to be the most uneducated, ignorant twats , how can they not think it's because he's out and about, taking in different sights and sounds , not stuck in the grey house running round and round the kitchen island! Pair of fucktards!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Scumjonny please read this. Not that you 'll give a tit
One of the "alarming trends" they note, is one of Annas videos. The one of slapping your dog to the song "if your happy and you know it". They are supporting this awful, abusive platform. It needs to stop and their brand deals need to know about it. They need to know who they are dealing with.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry I’ve not been keeping up with the train wrecks. Just thought I’d pop in to tell you all I just found out I’m expecting my rainbow baby and I cannot wait to be one hundred times better at parenting than these clowns

• Heart
Reactions: 58
As much as Alessia’s reaction to the tea cups upset me, the real “story” there is that BOTH parents went with the girls - mainly because Alessia has become the lead character in the Disney plot. It’s all about alessia’s reaction - good or bad.

I was going to say “poor Eduardo” for being with the nanny, as it’s just another example of him being the squeezed middle child. Then again, he potentially has far more fun with the nanny and not having a camera shoved in his face! Same with Andrea.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry I’ve not been keeping up with the train wrecks. Just thought I’d pop in to tell you all I just found out I’m expecting my rainbow baby and I cannot wait to be one hundred times better at parenting than these clowns
So so happy it's happened for you finally.

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to take my kids out of school for 2 weeks to follow in their footsteps, it’s just so expensive to book the flights for all our staff, they should be paying out of their wages :rolleyes:
But are you willing to queue with all the peasants or will you splash out for a fast pass?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Andrea really is the dopiest toddler I’ve ever seen. He doesn’t seem to show any emotion or try to speak. The lights are on but there’s no one home, is there?! Poor little mite.
I really find it quite disturbing! How much is this poor kid ignored...

Reactions: 13
Congratulations

Reactions: 8
No mention that there’s just as many comments regarding the cruelty of animal captivity - but let’s be honest, he’s fine exploiting his kids, so the dolphins are just so more unpaid extras!
B52B0968-72E0-497F-8A20-E05E4096AB3A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Abcdabcd.. You are so right what didn't they do centre parcs... Bloody louise Pentland been there and got influencer perks/ treatment .Have they never been to Chessington in bloody Surrey to prepare the two youngest?? Idiots. I haven't watched the vlog and based on poor Alessias face above don't think so I could bear to 😫😓

Reactions: 14
The comments are full of people saying the woman telling them Emilia would have to ride alone was rude and she shouldn't have said that to Emilia. Give the woman a break! She was doing her job and giving a tit about their safety. It was 2 adults, 3 kids because Jonathan insisted Alessia had to go on to film her reaction. Emilia was old enough to ride alone, the other 2 weren't. Could see how in that moment the 2 adults picked their 2 favourites and weren't fussed about Eduardo. All the drama could have been avoided if Jonathan hadn't let his ego/ need to make Alessia the cash cow get in the way and they just took the 2 older kids.

Reactions: 24
Aww go easy on him. I agree his parents are idiots but he’s still very young and very cute. Poor little fella.

Reactions: 12
Noticed how Jonathan answered 8 when the lady operating the roller coaster asked how old Emilia was? That's why the lady said she had to sit on her own, which heavily upset Emilia. When asked how old Eduardo was, he said 5... He then asked Eduardo if he will sit alone on the roller coaster, even though that's against their policy at his age. He's zero concerned about their health and well being, vlog footage it priority number one. It's alarming to me how easily he can lie.

Someone commented how the princess make over was only for girls 3 and over and how strict they are, pretty sure they lied and said Alessia was already 3... Yet he titles every vlog "2-year old" for better impact.

Also poor Alessia on the spinning tea cups, neither him nor Anna cared one bit how scared she got and even accelerated. The smaller kids don't seem to have enjoyed this holiday very much
And they lied.. Emilia is 7,not 8!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.