SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anal has heard that before. That's why she said, in near disgust, that he doesn't look related to her. What a shallow and sad thing for a mother to say about her own child. Jon should have been furious at her but nope, instead he added it to the vlog. Poor little fella is going to know all this one day.
I think he's cute enough looking but he has little character because he's neglected. If the nanny stays on long enough he might have a chance.
I just see Jonathan when I look at him & for that reason I don’t even like looking at him.

I agree this was awful, but also find it somewhat ironic that we’re slamming Anna for her comments, when some of the comments made on here about Andrea have been pretty unnecessary. He’s 18 months old!
Yeah but we aren’t his mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ever since the Stacey Dooley documentary I've been further and further disturbed by Jonathan. Specifically because of his indifference when asked about harmful strangers on the internet. I feel like he's starting to fully bait these dangerous sickos through titles and thumbnails: why in god's name does he need to feature the phrases "2 year old" and "her first time" in titles? That's SO specific and are both search terms that psychos must use. I could maybe see adding "8 year old" because technically 8 year olds are old enough to search for videos with kids their own age. But 2 year olds?!! There's only one type of person who's searching "2 year old's first time." And the thumbnails all have Alessia as the focus.

This creep is doing this on purpose, either because he's also a sicko or because he's greedy and will do anything for money (which also makes him a sicko). It makes me so sick to my stomach that this is happening so blatantly.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Anna has a new IG grid post about pancake day.
Apparently she called Emilia “pancoga” when she was pregnant with her, which is Irish for pancake? WTF?
🙄

Reactions: 2
This bleeping family! I’ve just watched the latest vlog and the youngest is petrified on that rollercoaster! I was there last week and you can clearly see just by standing by it it’s not suitable for such a young one who gets scared from going on the tea cups! It’s disgusting they’ve done that on purpose to scare her and make content. Terrible, terrible parents
Also they cud have had a nice pleasant ride on the teacups. But no, Anna was there
I do think it's totally different for a mother to make mean comments about a childs appearance though. I think that's the point posters were trying to make. Anna thought she would have kids who would be so beautiful strangers would stop them in the streets to say how gorgeous they are. It's obvious Anna is super shallow and all that matters to her is physical appearance so it's no surprise she makes rude statements about her kids appearance and them not looking like her. Her kids aren't the most aesthetically pleasing group and she can't stand it.
Although I don't agree with the comments made about Andrea's personality or lack there of. That poor baby is a product of his environment and didn't stand a chance being held in salutary confinement most of his life. Of course he's a vegetable. Given proper interaction and stimulation I'm sure he could have a wonderful cute personality. Alessia was exactly the same way. She didn't start developing her personality until she went to school. I'm sure Andrea will be the same.
I remember the Sorrento vlogs when they used to meet up with a Russian (think they were russian) family at the hotel every year. They had Emilia (although cute but chubby with not much hair bless her) and the Russian family had a beautiful little girl (long blonde hair, blue eyes, olive skin) Anna's dream. Bet she was livid.

Reactions: 14
Another cast member for the ride tried to measure Alessia but Jonathan said "oh she's already been measured downstairs" I doubt that happened either.

The teacup ride they went on for Alessia was completely spoilt for her by her mother and the roller coaster was spoilt for her by her Dad who wanted to satisfy his own "vision" and money making plan. As well as being spoilt for Eduardo who got to witness his parents pick sides, not choose him, put his safety at risk. That cast member had to step in to pretty much no you idiots he can't go on the ride on his own, it's not safe because she could see what was going on. The sheep calling her rude and horrible for upsetting Emilia are so blinded. How could they not see what they did to Eduardo in that moment.

Sadly, I think Eduardo has had many instances of being pushed out, not chosen by his parents these past 2 weeks. There was another ride where Jon boi was just going to go on with Alessia and got told to take another child so they didn't take up 3 cars.

They really should have stopped having kids after Pancoga Emilia. Or stuck to non at all. But it always in Jonno's plan.

Reactions: 25
Poor Andrea 😞 he just looks so lost , he is not gormless just confused he has been thrust into a very busy bustling place after spending so much of his time in a playroom he looks overwhelmed to me , I don’t like his parents at all but he didn’t choose them he Is at a disadvantage already his mummy didn’t know how fast to get him off the breast and mostly ignores him Jonathan can’t see past Lessi as she is now the money maker Emilia has always been favoured for her sweet nature but is now becoming an attention seeker and if they are not careful she will become a brat Eduardo has been mostly ignored too ! these are bairns not actors they are being exploited by their parents if someone was calling my bairns I would be desperately hurt but then I wouldn’t put my bairns in the public eye knowing that they will be at best scrutinised and criticised, or far worse used by sexual deviants , a parents roll in life is to love, care and protect these idiots are failing to do any of this they are so self absorbed shame on them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't understand how there can be any issues with them not knowing these things before going on a ride. My family loves theme parks and we've been to loads, and every theme park I've ever been to has had a board at the front of the queue for every ride. They do it purposely everywhere so there is no confusion with the number of riders per cart, maximum/minimum rider heights, minimum age to ride with a parent/alone. This is standard at every theme park for health and safety, and to avoid wasting staff time when getting on to the rides as much as possible.

On this ride we've talked about, they would've known before hand that the ride had to have young children in a cart with parents and only two per cart before queueing. I can't understand why Jonathan wouldn't just leave Eduardo with the Nanny and Andrea, and tell viewers he was too scared to go on the ride so sat this one out. I'm thinking Jonathan was expecting to have special treatment to let them have either the Es together, or Eduardo and Alessia with himself and Emilia with Anna. They will have these rules about young children with adults and only two per cart for safety but he doesn't care about that. He's lied about both of the girls ages and done plenty of dangerous things. He just doesn't care for rules and safety at all. And expects special treatment for his family to bend the rules. Disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Another cast member for the ride tried to measure Alessia but Jonathan said "oh she's already been measured downstairs" I doubt that happened either.

The teacup ride they went on for Alessia was completely spoilt for her by her mother and the roller coaster was spoilt for her by her Dad who wanted to satisfy his own "vision" and money making plan. As well as being spoilt for Eduardo who got to witness his parents pick sides, not choose him, put his safety at risk. That cast member had to step in to pretty much no you idiots he can't go on the ride on his own, it's not safe because she could see what was going on. The sheep calling her rude and horrible for upsetting Emilia are so blinded. How could they not see what they did to Eduardo in that moment.

Sadly, I think Eduardo has had many instances of being pushed out, not chosen by his parents these past 2 weeks. There was another ride where Jon boi was just going to go on with Alessia and got told to take another child so they didn't take up 3 cars.

They really should have stopped having kids after Pancoga Emilia. Or stuck to non at all. But it always in Jonno's plan.
None of the fans (i saying fans as i cant think of another word) care about Eduardo. Their only probably 5% to 10% their have always been Emilia fans everything Emilia does is great bla bla bla.
If Eduardo does anything great no one credits him only his fans. Aka me & my mum
We have never liked Emilia since watching when Eduardo came 2 years old. Their was something about her. This is some sort of witch gift in the family (haha i know) but we get this feeling from ppl even if there on the tv screen. When my ex said he got a new mate i met him n ingot this hit of bad vibe turns out my witch senses where right about him he tried to do something awful to his sister. I have had i with my fomer manger she was a bad egg every day i was hoping my 2nd manger was in as we had a fun bond but this main manger oh it was like dark.
So even though Emilia was what 3 at the time and on tv i just got it. I tried so much not to have it but ever video it got to the point i had to skip over Emilia. Now i am not been rude or mean I think she a good girl when camreas are off her but just when that camrea on all i can think is the biggest bratt out of the family apart from her mother who is the bitchest bratt.
When Eduardo does something wrong everyone like he so naught he a bratt. No he doing that bratt stuff to get attention. He is the black sheep of the family.
Plus we have a saying no proff it didn't happen. Eduardo didn't go on that ride look at Emilia's face throughout. She knows she number 1 she knows she the favourite that both girls are. The boys are just shot down.
Sorry for the rant. But it pisses me of when no1 cares for Eduardo or Andrea. But with this lot of trends i am happy people are noticing how both boys are treated differently to the girls.
My mind sees things differently to overs so i could be totally wrong but i see it my mum does even my partner as.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how there can be any issues with them not knowing these things before going on a ride. My family loves theme parks and we've been to loads, and every theme park I've ever been to has had a board at the front of the queue for every ride. They do it purposely everywhere so there is no confusion with the number of riders per cart, maximum/minimum rider heights, minimum age to ride with a parent/alone. This is standard at every theme park for health and safety, and to avoid wasting staff time when getting on to the rides as much as possible.

On this ride we've talked about, they would've known before hand that the ride had to have young children in a cart with parents and only two per cart before queueing. I can't understand why Jonathan wouldn't just leave Eduardo with the Nanny and Andrea, and tell viewers he was too scared to go on the ride so sat this one out. I'm thinking Jonathan was expecting to have special treatment to let them have either the Es together, or Eduardo and Alessia with himself and Emilia with Anna. They will have these rules about young children with adults and only two per cart for safety but he doesn't care about that. He's lied about both of the girls ages and done plenty of dangerous things. He just doesn't care for rules and safety at all. And expects special treatment for his family to bend the rules. Disgusting.
Don't you know who they are?! They don't need to read the rules, they're above the rules, they make the rules. They have 4 kids so they know what they're doing and he's celebrity Dad of the year. 🙄🙄🙄

Just too busy talking into a camera and scrolling through a phone to pay attention. And thinking they're above everyone and everything. Like with Alessia and the boutique. Lying for the sake of vlog content.

None of the fans (i saying fans as i cant think of another word) care about Eduardo. Their only probably 5% to 10% their have always been Emilia fans everything Emilia does is great bla bla bla.
If Eduardo does anything great no one credits him only his fans. Aka me & my mum
We have never liked Emilia since watching when Eduardo came 2 years old. Their was something about her. This is some sort of witch gift in the family (haha i know) but we get this feeling from ppl even if there on the tv screen. When my ex said he got a new mate i met him n ingot this hit of bad vibe turns out my witch senses where right about him he tried to do something awful to his sister. I have had i with my fomer manger she was a bad egg every day i was hoping my 2nd manger was in as we had a fun bond but this main manger oh it was like dark.
So even though Emilia was what 3 at the time and on tv i just got it. I tried so much not to have it but ever video it got to the point i had to skip over Emilia. Now i am not been rude or mean I think she a good girl when camreas are off her but just when that camrea on all i can think is the biggest bratt out of the family apart from her mother who is the bitchest bratt.
When Eduardo does something wrong everyone like he so naught he a bratt. No he doing that bratt stuff to get attention. He is the black sheep of the family.
Plus we have a saying no proff it didn't happen. Eduardo didn't go on that ride look at Emilia's face throughout. She knows she number 1 she knows she the favourite that both girls are. The boys are just shot down.
Sorry for the rant. But it pisses me of when no1 cares for Eduardo or Andrea. But with this lot of trends i am happy people are noticing how both boys are treated differently to the girls.
My mind sees things differently to overs so i could be totally wrong but i see it my mum does even my partner as.
True she is so loved in the comments. Lots of "she's so kind" (which she can be at times) and the sheep were distraught that the cast member made her cry. Or they laugh it off if she says something mean.

Just to prove a point:

20200225_180459.jpg

Had to laugh at Andrea with Merida, he was like please save me from these people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's funny really because until I started reading here (maybe 6-9 months ago?) I would have always said Eduardo was Anna's favourite and she wasn't really bonded with Emilia but since reading here it's made me realise how spoilt Emilia really is and how pushed out poor little Eduardo is, how badly he's treated by Jon Anna and Emilia, and how he's branded as one of the "naughty child"ren.

Reactions: 18
Some sheep actually think Emilia went on the ride on her own 🤦‍♀️. She quite clearly didn't. You can see she's with Anna. She wasn't made to ride alone at all. Seriously actual sheep probably have more intelligence than these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think their bully or whatever it is their do to Eduardo cause he not the money maker. The girls are. Andrea is some sort of money maker but the poor lad os confused. Emilia can do no wrong. She was so happy she was going on the ride. Plus look at her she leans in saying i am here going on it too. Eduardo was sent back their is no way their be at the back again or queuing up twice. Thats was all a fake for the video. Most members say a child can sit on there own if wanted to she was doing her job.

Reactions: 8
It's funny really because until I started reading here (maybe 6-9 months ago?) I would have always said Eduardo was Anna's favourite and she wasn't really bonded with Emilia but since reading here it's made me realise how spoilt Emilia really is and how pushed out poor little Eduardo is, how badly he's treated by Jon Anna and Emilia, and how he's branded as one of the "naughty child"ren.
There definitely was a time that Eddie was Anna's favorite and she barely knew Emilia existed. But once Eddie got a bit older and defiant she switched her affection to the more "well behaved" i.e. the one who would take care of the babies and preform like a circus monkey for daddies money making schemes. This is common behavior for narcissists. Sadly they will switch their attention from child to child based off who pissed them off that day or who obeyed etc. Lately Anna lives comparing herself to Emilia claiming she's just the same as Anna was as a child so I think that has something to do with her new found favoritism of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Some sheep actually think Emilia went on the ride on her own 🤦‍♀️. She quite clearly didn't. You can see she's with Anna. She wasn't made to ride alone at all. Seriously actual sheep probably have more intelligence than these people.
The employee suggested to them that Emilia could go on her own and then Alessia and Eduardo each with a parent to solve the issue and keep the lines moving. It would have made more sense than not letting Eddie on at all. You know, because it’s her job to do that. She wasn’t rude to them or mean to Emilia or forcing them to do anything. If J&A didn’t want an upset then they would have read the info about the ride before they start queueing. Feel sorry for that employee.

Reactions: 16
He thought saying she was 8 would benefit them in some sort of way so he lied about her age right in front of her.

Way to role model Jon, you complete, total, and shameless numpty.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
There definitely was a time that Eddie was Anna's favorite and she barely knew Emilia existed. But once Eddie got a bit older and defiant she switched her affection to the more "well behaved" i.e. the one who would take care of the babies and preform like a circus monkey for daddies money making schemes. This is common behavior for narcissists. Sadly they will switch their attention from child to child based off who pissed them off that day or who obeyed etc. Lately Anna lives comparing herself to Emilia claiming she's just the same as Anna was as a child so I think that has something to do with her new found favoritism of her.
Back when Eduardo was tan skinned and blonde haired Anna definitely preferred him. Now his hair is dark brown and his skin is grey due to not ever going outside - thanks to Anna insisting they lock themselves in the playroom when not eating, being filmed or sleeping.

Reactions: 19
The employee suggested to them that Emilia could go on her own and then Alessia and Eduardo each with a parent to solve the issue and keep the lines moving. It would have made more sense than not letting Eddie on at all. You know, because it’s her job to do that. She wasn’t rude to them or mean to Emilia or forcing them to do anything. If J&A didn’t want an upset then they would have read the info about the ride before they start queueing. Feel sorry for that employee.
Said the same earlier. It was their fault for thinking they knew best and that rules don't apply to them.
Wonder if they got her to sign a GDPR thing so that she could be filmed and slagged off by their sheep...

Reactions: 9
I don't think Emilia likes that Alessia has become "friendliest friends" favourite. Trying to steal attention back for herself by running at the camera with a crazy look on her face while Alessia stays on the bench.
Screenshot_20200226_104841_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.