SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I eat when hungry and stop when full'.

Right. Dear Anna... You claim to be bulimic. That means you have no idea what 'feeling hungry' means because you binge. What you think is 'feeling hungry' might be a completely different thing altogether, like feeling sad, lonely, angry..
'Stop when full'. Again, you claim to be bulimic. Your body will not tell you when it's full. You often cross that line, which you will then compensate by being sick, using laxatives, fasting, exercising.

a HUGE portion of ED therapy is about learning how to listen to your body, to understand when you are 'stomach hungry' or 'head hungry' (not sure if these are the terms used in English therapy, they are in Dutch), what normal portion sizes are, to feel satisfied and not go futher .

You claim to have only just started your recovery, so I very much doubt you can 'I eat when hungry and stop when full' just yet. And I don't for one second believe that you do not count calories. Maybe not every single one, but I am very sure you have more than a rough idea of how many calories are in your meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have to wonder about the extent of her ED considering their actions and words. I often suspect that there is only the tiniest thread of truth, and sometimes none, in their stories. Anna, obviously, has some issues. But perhaps they are minimal and they just play everything up to the max for attention, views and $$. Jonathan has said in industry panels that he carefully curates the videos, building up on stories over time. What we see Anna do and eat may not even be that truthful. With Jonathan, we can see he has mental health issues, but his supposed dairy intolerance was suspiciously cured when his GP asked about his mental health. Then, his depression was magically cured because of some random thing someone else says. The next thing you know, he's suicidal because he was called out on potential abuse, showering his toddler in cold water as punishment. Their issues just always magically appear when it's most convenient.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, well....would you look at that. Using her ED for clicks has worked again! This is why I have zero sympathy for her struggles with her ED. Maybe it's her karma for being such a horrible person? I believe in karma and certainly think she earned her share of bad karma. I'm sorry but I say no one who was really serious about getting better would dare use it to their advantage over and over for monetary gain.

View attachment 75543
Don't be fooled by them views. That's over two days. And she's half naked in the thumbnail so of course a certain type of viewers will click for a free view. But genuine views, nah. He's either pimping out his kids to the dark web or pimping his wife out to loose handed lonely hearts for views!
Without that kind of audience he wouldn't even get 50k views and he knows it.
If they were to honestly vlog their daily lives for a week everyone would fall asleep with bordom. It's all scripted contraversial subject matters that he knows if anyone questions there would be uproar.
She may have issues with food, but she's playing up on them for views and cash. She's not helping anyone other than telling her audience that anything over a size 10 is putting On weight and not acceptable in her mind. Like wtf?! Go away Anal , you complete empty headed, narcissistic, manipulator.
She has a platform to help others and all she does is look for pity and more dollar. Nah, not buying it one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I seriously doubt Jonathan has the smarts or even just the attention span to 'build up story lines'. He and his vlogs are all over the place, he basically changes his target audience every couple of months if not weeks when what he's throwing at the audience doesn't stick instantly. From children (dolls, picture book, Banana song) to teens (the half-a sed music competition he did, TikTok, the meet and greets, the fan shirts with unicorns and robots, creating click bait vlogs only teens will fall for, ie pregnancy test after two days) to adults (horror movie, even though, everything he does is a horror movie to me, talking about intercourse, wine, garden tools, pushing Anna's cooking). The companies they advertise perfectly reflect this. It doesn't come as a surprise to anyone with a marketing background that they're failing hard for years now.

He quits every idea he's ever had as soon as the going gets tough and the actual work starts. He always talks about wanting to have fun, not realising that in order to get there, he'll have to do some actual work first to establish something. He always takes the easy route, ie further exploiting the kids and Anna's mental health because he darn well knows that no one is interested in him and his ideas, and it's absolutely killing him and his huge ego.

Where did you find these pictures!!??? 🤣 I looked a while back online and couldn't find them anywhere. The vlogs don't showcase what a tiny little man he really is. He has chronic and severe short man syndrome 🤣
It's from a Mums Eye View Ad back in 2015, Anna and him were doing a few sponsored videos with them back then before the rape joke and other scandals and they were still semi-employable/relatable. I don't know if he took his meds back then or if they just told him to cut the BS and act normal, but he's ALMOST normal in the clip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is reminding me a bit of Honeybooboo 's mother June, after she lost a ton of weight😂😂

Whatever the lyrics are it's still disgusting and really creepy to put your five year old son out there doing that disturbing tit!

this is why I don't feel sorry for the witch, as she's quite happily going along with it and even laughing and enjoying herself. And she's not giving a duck about triggering real ED problems in people watching their fuckery!
Martha Macallum on FOX news gets some crazy looking forehead lines from too much botox. I agree, Anna’s eyes look weirrrddd in that photo.

How the hell are all ya doin’? Happy weekend! I can’t stomach the SJ’s anymore. I only read here occasionally. Is sjgossip site even active anymore?

Reactions: 10
Anna really isnt 100% happy with the way she looks anywhere on her body or face.
witch please. You going to start to look worst now then you ever did before with you changing your face the way you are at aged 32.
Why can't you just love yourself the way you are.
Good luck to your girls their will be following when teenagers

Yet another video focusing on Anna’s physical appearence... it’s disturbing at this point.

WHY DO THEY HAVE FOUR DOGS?! They’re hovering around the door in their coats, so either going on a walk or just come back, because human mum and dad are too busy cooking sausages and getting eyelash lifts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yet another video focusing on Anna’s physical appearence... it’s disturbing at this point.
....and another Instagram post....I just can’t understand all theses posts and videos centred around how she feels about her body and telling people how they should love their body- ‘body confidence’, ‘dress size happy’ etc but what does any of this mean proclaiming this to her followers when she struggles to love her own appearance, and Face tunes her photos. It just makes it feel like it’s another marketing opportunity, another chance to jump on the bandwagon of all the hashtags just to stay relevant. Also I remember a video quite a while back where she said something about Eduardo pointing out the lines in her forehead, then at the time in jest saying something like she was going to book a Botox app, whether that was to plant the seed in the viewers mind back then who knows? The sad thing is when people start messing with their appearance they all start to morph into each other, I used to quite like the fact anna (appeared to at the time atleast to me) embrace her natural features. But just like all these other social media influencers/ reality stars faces all end up looking like puffed up versions of themselves/ like that cat women lady. So sad that especially her having 2 daughters she can’t even teach them to be happy in their own body by simple things such as taking an unfiltered picture 🙄

I seriously doubt Jonathan has the smarts or even just the attention span to 'build up story lines'. He and his vlogs are all over the place, he basically changes his target audience every couple of months if not weeks when what he's throwing at the audience doesn't stick instantly. From children (dolls, picture book, Banana song) to teens (the half-a sed music competition he did, TikTok, the meet and greets, the fan shirts with unicorns and robots, creating click bait vlogs only teens will fall for, ie pregnancy test after two days) to adults (horror movie, even though, everything he does is a horror movie to me, talking about intercourse, wine, garden tools, pushing Anna's cooking). The companies they advertise perfectly reflect this. It doesn't come as a surprise to anyone with a marketing background that they're failing hard for years now.

He quits every idea he's ever had as soon as the going gets tough and the actual work starts. He always talks about wanting to have fun, not realising that in order to get there, he'll have to do some actual work first to establish something. He always takes the easy route, ie further exploiting the kids and Anna's mental health because he darn well knows that no one is interested in him and his ideas, and it's absolutely killing him and his huge ego.

It's from a Mums Eye View Ad back in 2015, Anna and him were doing a few sponsored videos with them back then before the rape joke and other scandals and they were still semi-employable/relatable. I don't know if he took his meds back then or if they just told him to cut the BS and act normal, but he's ALMOST normal in the clip.
He's certainly a lot less hyper in this video compared many of his vlogs. I mean he comes across as quite childish and slightly unstable in his SM outputs. He's always on insta doing stories, talking rubbish where he just rambles and you just lose him because he's going a thousand miles a minute and just talking utter nonsense, or he's playing with filters, recently those question/which disney are you, ones. Or he's putting tit out of tiktok. at least the last two were appropriate. although i thought the last one with alessia and emilia would've been fine if he hadn't stuck his ugly face in it. He wants to be the centre of attention all the time and ends up making a fool of himself.

Reactions: 9
....and another Instagram post....I just can’t understand all theses posts and videos centred around how she feels about her body and telling people how they should love their body- ‘body confidence’, ‘dress size happy’ etc but what does any of this mean proclaiming this to her followers when she struggles to love her own appearance, and Face tunes her photos. It just makes it feel like it’s another marketing opportunity, another chance to jump on the bandwagon of all the hashtags just to stay relevant. Also I remember a video quite a while back where she said something about Eduardo pointing out the lines in her forehead, then at the time in jest saying something like she was going to book a Botox app, whether that was to plant the seed in the viewers mind back then who knows? The sad thing is when people start messing with their appearance they all start to morph into each other, I used to quite like the fact anna (appeared to at the time atleast to me) embrace her natural features. But just like all these other social media influencers/ reality stars faces all end up looking like puffed up versions of themselves/ like that cat women lady. So sad that especially her having 2 daughters she can’t even teach them to be happy in their own body by simple things such as taking an unfiltered picture 🙄

.....and also just to add....I feel like all these Instagram/ snapchat filters can be quite unhelpful/ slightly damaging to those with body issues. I feel like people actually believe that they look like that in everyday life and think this reflects how the rest of the world will see them- only to look in a mirror in the cold hard light of day and not be happy and accepting of your natural body, and such a shame that younger followers actually believe that what is projected on social media is reality when it couldn’t be further from the truth.

Reactions: 14

WHY DO THEY HAVE FOUR DOGS?! They’re hovering around the door in their coats, so either going on a walk or just come back, because human mum and dad are too busy cooking sausages and getting eyelash lifts.
To make the situation worse, they actually have 6 dogs not 4 (all missing most, if not all their teeth, prominent tear stains and brown tinged white fur), dog walker/groomer that comes three times a week to take care of them and other than that they get ignored unless they need to go to the toilet or to the vet.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The puffer coat Jonathan wore that was basically dragging on the floor in the intro he posted today is probably a cropped men's jacket. I know he can't help his height, but he can help exploiting his children for the easy life it enables him to live, not having to work hard for a the luxuries he enjoys, so there's that.

View attachment 75548View attachment 75549
That puffer cost made him look like a hot water bottle😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To make the situation worse, they actually have 6 dogs not 4 (all missing most, if not all their teeth, prominent tear stains and brown tinged white fur), dog walker/groomer that comes three times a week to take care of them and other than that they get ignored unless they need to go to the toilet or to the vet.
I went back to change it but was too late!

They mustve been gifted these sleeping bag puffer coats, no way they both seriously brought them for themselves.
Screenshot_20200125_170559_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also everyone be proud of Anna who was awake at 11pm last night!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I knoe shes attempting to pull a face but she looks like shes mocking a race with that stupid look on her face.

Reactions: 5
Isn't promoting the whole "eat what you want, be happy with whatever dress size you are" message equally as toxic & damaging to people's health as promoting unrealistic / perfect body photos? In the UK, 61% of women are overweight or obese and it's rising constantly over time. Can lead to fertility problems, type 2 diabetes, heart disease etc...

How about "Try to do regular exercise, try to have a healthy / balanced diet and educate yourself on both food and exercise from reputable sources like World Health Organisation or NHS"... the path Anna is on is just another fad in the scheme of things. If you're not monitoring what you're eating, it's a quick way to become overweight and create some major health problems for yourself down the line.

• Heart
Isn't promoting the whole "eat what you want, be happy with whatever dress size you are" message equally as toxic & damaging to people's health as promoting unrealistic / perfect body photos? In the UK, 61% of women are overweight or obese and it's rising constantly over time. Can lead to fertility problems, type 2 diabetes, heart disease etc...

How about "Try to do regular exercise, try to have a healthy / balanced diet and educate yourself on both food and exercise from reputable sources like World Health Organisation or NHS"... the path Anna is on is just another fad in the scheme of things. If you're not monitoring what you're eating, it's a quick way to become overweight and create some major health problems for yourself down the line.
She doesn't care what she's promoting. Nor do I think she'd even bother to do research. I just don't think it would even occur to her.

Reactions: 12
I don't watch or keep up with Cullen and Katie but the recent videos got my attention. They said at their peak, they got a monthly check from adsense that was 30 some thousand. They said somewhere between $32k and $36k for that month. They had 4.7 million views for their peak month. If we use that math, the SJs will make $24k this month, even with super low views. That's $288k per year, if the views stay that low, and that's only adsense. The real money is in the ads. So the SJs are still raking in the cash. But, what's more interesting is hearing them talk about what got them into debt trouble and how that translated to marriage and personal issues. Even with all that money, they are in serious debt and are behind on their mortgage. Makes you wonder, considering the level of intelligence and maturity of A & J, what their real financial picture looks like, despite the high level of income.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.