SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I've just watched the let's talk video and I have so many things to say!

First, she really doesn't get it does she?
From my understanding recovering from an ED is much like being a recovering alcoholic. It's not something that will just go away in a year or 2. It will most likely be a life long struggle to maintain her "sobriety" so to speak.
She seemed genuinely shocked and put off that she's going to need to work on this and put real effort in for at least 1 or 2 yrs before she can be properly recovered and then work on maintaining that recovery.
She didn't seem to have a full understanding of how much having this ED for 15 yrs has stunted her growth as not only an adult but a person in general. She kept saying she didn't know who she even was as an adult. I think she stopped developing mentally at 12 or 13 when her disorder probably started. She has no identity outside of being a size 2 barbie doll because that's all she's ever strived to be. Sadly when you think of it she clings onto her looks because that's all she has to offer the world and she knows it.
All in all I found the chat to be very all over the place and pretty obvious she hasn't really done the work to fully understand her disorder and has just relied on the bits her phone therapist has told her. While I still have no sympathy for her I do genuinely hope she finds recovery for the sake of her children. Those poor kids live a hard enough life being forced to preform in daddies circus and having a mother with so many mental health issues on top of that must be horrible. I'm sure Anna will never be a truly good mother because I don't believe it's in her DNA but certainly sorting herself out would alleviate some of the pressure and unrest the kids go through daily.
Very well said! I agree, she doesn't seem to understand that ED recovery is like sobriety and not like a cold that just goes away. Unfortunately, she seems to relapse any time things get difficult so I don't see this lasting long :/ I don't think she'll be able to stand being a larger size than what she's used to.

Reactions: 8
I've noticed that most vloggers where the man is in control of the vlogs and most of the filming and editing, the wives of these men all have some sort of mental problems, like Sacconejolys, daily bumps, Ellie and Jared and Sam and Nia to name a few!

My intention was not to drag her for sharing her recovery story. I was simply giving my opinion on what she said. I also believe she is not being completely truthful in what she shares when it comes to ED. Everytime she's spoken about it the story has changed. First it was only 10 years and definitely 100% stopped while pregnant and breastfeeding now its 15 yrs and was still around a bit during pregnancy/breastfeeding (she literally just admitted to this in the video). If she's going to claim being honest and open then she should be completely honest and open. Is some of this new or changed information due to the fact she's probably just now admitting to herself she suffered through her pregnancies and did things that were potentially harmful to her babies during? Of course it is probably the case. But I take everyone says with a grain of salt because her and her husband have a very very long history of being pathological liars and master manipulators.
What pissed me off was that she had to mention with a miserable feel sorry for me, face that now she's a size 10! Wow, Anna, so fat! witch knows the average size of women in the UK is a 16! Way to make the rest of us feel like tit! Stupid vapid , unrealistic witch!

New thread suggestion, Anna's a wimp, Jof's a pimp, vlogs are getting limp!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So Anna is asking for kindness and understanding because she has an eating disorder , she then complains about being a size 10 ! making anyone size 12 or above think they are fat , well done you selfish , self absorbed wipe , your bloody tit if a husband has been using is she or isn’t she pregnant click bait for weeks of course people think you maybe pregnant honestly whatever brain cells either of you may have once possessed are being destroyed by greed and need for fame you are both shameless and senseless users , selling your own children’s privacy one day you will have to answer to them

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Thread Idea: got to eat dinner at 1 O’Clock - evenings are served up for TikTok.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it was mentioned how insensitive it was she used photos of food to answer questions about ED, but did anyone notice this?

All the talk about intermittent fasting from the 2 of them & this!?!

PhotoGrid_1579326627493.jpg

Reactions: 4
I know it was mentioned how insensitive it was she used photos of food to answer questions about ED, but did anyone notice this?

All the talk about intermittent fasting from the 2 of them & this!?!

View attachment 73300
They don't even do this!! We see them sat like the king and queen opposite ends of the table - what's that about?! Eating breakfast. We see her seedball free of everything snacks, we see the cooked 6 hours before dinners.... We see Jonothan booze. We do not see healthy portions of food every 2-3 hours 5-6 times a day. If your gonna preach Anna- PRACTICE what you preach! And besides ED Advice needs to come from professionals suited to each individuals needs and where they are in their own recovery. Not spouted out of your mouth along with you 'sharing' you feel fat at a size 10- what about all those girls in recovery who sit well at a size 10 and will continue to further gain weight to be healthy and well.... great work undoing all their hard work there Anna! Well done!

Reactions: 16
She's absolutely disgusting.

I had an ED and now work for a Dutch ED organisation, where I've been running the forums for 18 years. I used to be a guest speaker at highschools to share about my ED and explain to kids what the signs are they should look out for.

On the forum and in these lessons we NEVER discuss sizes, weight or BMI, we never share 'tips and tricks', and we always refer to places to get help if needed. Anna breaks every one of these rules repeatedly because she does not care about anyone other than herself and getting views/attention/money from 'sharing' her ED story.

She has just explained that she is still in the throws of her ED, and yet in yesterday's vlog they mentioned starting up 'what I ate Wednesday' again. NOOOOO!!

It really does come across that after all the pregnancy clickbait, this is their new goldmine. So wrong!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She's absolutely disgusting.

I had an ED and have now worked for a Dutch ED organisation, where I've been running the forums for 18 years. I used to be a guest speaker at highschools to share about my ED and explain to kids what the signs are they should look out for.

On the forum and in these lessons we NEVER discuss sizes, weight or BMI, we never share 'tips and tricks', and we always refer to places to get help if needed. Anna breaks every one of these rules repeatedly because she does not care about anyone other than herself and getting views/attention/money from 'sharing' her ED story.

She has just explained that she is still in the throws of her ED, and yet in yesterday's vlog they mentioned starting up 'what I ate Wednesday' again. NOOOOO!!

It really does come across that after all the pregnancy clickbait, this is their new goldmine. So wrong!!
EXACTLY! SHE IS SO IRRESPONSIBLE!

Reactions: 22
EXACTLY! SHE IS SO IRRESPONSIBLE!
And she probably doesn't even care. If someone pointed out that what she's doing could cause serious harm to others, she'd probably roll her eyes just like she does when people point out how dangerous she's putting children into car seats. If she doesn't care about the safety of her own small children, there is little chance she cares about strangers.

Reactions: 12

It’s clear as a day that the ED video was linked to her new ‘project’ to bring views , it’s always a pregnancy clickbait or ED clickbait when they start losing views. Also that video was an absolute heap of bullshit , better speak to your husband first about all those video titles and pregnancy ‘scares’ and ‘ my clothes dont fit anymore’. Oh and bohoo about being a huge size 10, what a nightmare. She is the biggest narcissist i have ever come across because she has nothing going for her but her looks. If she ventured out once in a while , took the kids to a play group and met some new people it would really change her life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anna usually loses a couple hundred subs a day on IG. The past couple of days she's gained 7k. It's all about the $$

Reactions: 9
Has she even met these “friends” she has mentioned?
and who has a party to declare their clothes size!

Reactions: 11
I've just come here to say this! I can't believe how pregnant she looks. I'm almost 100% positive she is not pregnant though. I think she's done having kids but damn how can she go from what she looked like a month ago to this???

View attachment 71206

View attachment 71208
Wow ,and after all the work she's had done too!.My guess is extra Christmas weight. Like alot of posters her e I really can't see her being happy with another baby.

J even had to walk past waving in the background of this tiktok which had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with him because it’s the Jonathan Show always! I bet the kids have 0 time for homework because they’re spending all their time rehearsing for these tiktoks. And I can imagine J makes them re do the videos over and over again until they’re good enough for him 🙃View attachment 71615
What the actual ****?.!Jonathan those kids have done enough to earn their keep.why must you Continually work them and humiliate them?No they are NOT twins, nor is it cute to have them pose like this 😠Grow up man!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Thread name

Sacconejolys#15 The kids are working for him and he the one calling his wife pregnant & fat to get in the cash

Reactions: 5
What's up with scumjonny Insta stories silence.. No weird creepy Tik tok vids... What's up jonny!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dress Size: EDITED (with a side order of facetune)

And her being okay or "dress size: happy" with her body is as fake as the photo.
How many times has this lying witch posted an unflattering picture of herself claiming body positivity!!?? This bleep has A LOT OF NERVE to get online with her poor me and my ED story only to us it so blantonly for profit!
I swear this is nothing these 2 soulless cunts won't do for money 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Dress Size: EDITED (with a side order of facetune)

And her being okay or "dress size: happy" with her body is as fake as the photo.
She is a disgrace , her husband is a disgrace , utterly talentless and selfish those following need to ask themselves why ? I can’t watch long before the cold shower row I worked out what useless greedy people they are and they have not improved I keep up to date with their idiotic goings on , here and they enrage me using their kids the way they do I would be horrified if any of my kids did this what do these grandparents think ? the family must secretly be so shamed by their begging lifestyle and childish antics

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.