SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the creepy bastard has been banned!
He's still posting to the TikTok app, just not sharing it. Not sure why the silence on Instagram (and Twitter too), but maybe the Anna video backfired on them because of the pregnancy clickbait they've done and he's "taking a break from the trolls"

Reactions: 6
He posted a video on his instagram earlier today of putting the kids to bed and them all getting up again which to me looked like a tik tok video without the logo on it

Reactions: 3
Anna is becoming like the boy who cried wolf. Every time Jon feels like there needs to be an audience revival, he asks Anna to either do an ED video/talk on ig or does some random clickbait pregnancy crap or maybe is thinking about getting views by offending all his followers since shower gate was probably the highest their views had been in months. Whatever it is, it's pathetic and both of them need help. Actual help, not from followers or online sources and websites.
I don't think Anna has ever seen a therapist for her ED or her obsessive need for everything to be in place and clean all the time, given that she is never the one doing the work herself. I sometimes feel like her ED is the reason she is so obsessive about times and weights and having everything in a proper place. It seems like another way of controlling her life and not letting it slip up and be different.
In the Christmas video, she was going on about putting all the presents in a pile and putting all the wrapping away and stuff. Maybe since she has been less concerned with the eating part and has allowed herself more leniency, she's controlling other aspects of her life to make up for it.

Reactions: 11
Those poor kids are in EVERY TikTok video, this is definitely his plan to try and work around Coppa. Who owns TikTok? They need to be held to account.

Anna is becoming like the boy who cried wolf. Every time Jon feels like there needs to be an audience revival, he asks Anna to either do an ED video/talk on ig or does some random clickbait pregnancy crap or maybe is thinking about getting views by offending all his followers since shower gate was probably the highest their views had been in months. Whatever it is, it's pathetic and both of them need help. Actual help, not from followers or online sources and websites.
I don't think Anna has ever seen a therapist for her ED or her obsessive need for everything to be in place and clean all the time, given that she is never the one doing the work herself. I sometimes feel like her ED is the reason she is so obsessive about times and weights and having everything in a proper place. It seems like another way of controlling her life and not letting it slip up and be different.
In the Christmas video, she was going on about putting all the presents in a pile and putting all the wrapping away and stuff. Maybe since she has been less concerned with the eating part and has allowed herself more leniency, she's controlling other aspects of her life to make up for it.
One of the big misconceptions with EDs is likening it to addiction, when they often have far more parallels to neurosis/obsession. OCD and EDs are commonly linked and I feel this is definitely the case for Anna. Often, the physical impact of EDs in themselves prompt obsessive thought patterns and behaviour (see Minnesota experiment). I really hope she gets proper help someday.

He posted a video on his instagram earlier today of putting the kids to bed and them all getting up again which to me looked like a tik tok video without the logo on it
It was on TikTok

Reactions: 6
Can his Tik tok vile vids be put on here for us who don't have Tik too app so us tattle bastards can still keep an eye on his creepy weirdo perv luring it antics?! Thanks in advance

His latest Instagram video with the kids fame getting out of bed... I hope they regularly now get up after being put to bed, thinking it might be time for a fun joke when really itsscumjonnytime!!! I hope Mr weirdo potatohead ( that's the image that popped in my head when I saw it😫) they do this as some divine retribution.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And so scumanna.... You think it's ok parenting to teach yr toddler to tap a phone screen😫... Instead of doing what as a normal parents do Eg. Get her to play with building toys Lego etc... Make mark's on paper at a kiddy desk... That's how young children learn to write... They learn to hold a pencil or crayon in a tripod grip... Never ever seen any of yr kids doing drawing of writing... Get them to draw and write a sentence about something they have done... Even toddlers scribble and pretend it's writings... It's called emergent writing and so important. Pair of utter useless parents😡😤

Reactions: 14
Can his Tik tok vile vids be put on here for us who don't have Tik too app so us tattle bastards can still keep an eye on his creepy weirdo perv luring it antics?! Thanks in advance

His latest Instagram video with the kids fame getting out of bed... I hope they regularly now get up after being put to bed, thinking it might be time for a fun joke when really itsscumjonnytime!!! I hope Mr weirdo potatohead ( that's the image that popped in my head when I saw it😫) they do this as some divine retribution.
That video with the kids getting out of bed is on his tik tok. He must be so proud of it that he wanted it on insta too 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Now they're showing Andrea with books and stuff..next thing they will claim that he is super talented and can read before any of their other children could and how he is a super genius who solely learnt by watching his siblings. And I wouldn't be surprised if Jon said that it was because of him reading to him every night and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anna spent 10 minutes in IG stories trying to get Andrea to respond to her. First it was with a Peppa Pig book, she was filming him opening and closing the book in silence, then says "dada" and "baba" (which Anna played off as being Peppa). Then they go to the floor of her walk in wardrobe where she's trying to restain him to look good for camera, but he just wants to run around and be a toddler, and the she's trying to get him to touch his nose and her nose, and the best she can get out of him is a "kiss" (where he says mwah into the air with his cheek near Anna's).
Anna was complaining because he was climbing over her that he was hurting her, and yeah show some love to your kids Anna
Screenshot_20200119_202447_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She has no idea how to interact with her own children when they outgrow the boob. Erika is far more natural with them.

Reactions: 18
Thread name

Sacconejolys#15 The kids are working for him and he the one calling his wife pregnant & fat to get in the cash
This ones sounds good.

Anna spent 10 minutes in IG stories trying to get Andrea to respond to her. First it was with a Peppa Pig book, she was filming him opening and closing the book in silence, then says "dada" and "baba" (which Anna played off as being Peppa). Then they go to the floor of her walk in wardrobe where she's trying to restain him to look good for camera, but he just wants to run around and be a toddler, and the she's trying to get him to touch his nose and her nose, and the best she can get out of him is a "kiss" (where he says mwah into the air with his cheek near Anna's).
Anna was complaining because he was climbing over her that he was hurting her, and yeah show some love to your kids Anna
View attachment 73621
She doesnt know how to handle them she so scared she get hurt. Anna i worked with children i had the climbing all over me i was covered in bruises but i didn't care. Children don't understand anything you have to just teach them and get on with it even if it hurts you.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 73621
i can’t stand the sacconejolys however I did find those clips of Andrea cute. He roared at the dinosaur and to me it did sound like he was saying peppa. And the kiss that he gave to Anna was how a lot of little kids kiss.

I hate anna and Jonathon however I was impressed by Andy this morning since we never see him speak at all usually.

Reactions: 3
i can’t stand the sacconejolys however I did find those clips of Andrea cute. He roared at the dinosaur and to me it did sound like he was saying peppa. And the kiss that he gave to Anna was how a lot of little kids kiss.

I hate anna and Jonathon however I was impressed by Andy this morning since we never see him speak at all usually.
I heard a new thing that you can't kiss your child on the lip so its like kiss on the cheek n head. Maybe thats why Andrea kissing different cause the way Anna caught him n gone by want ppl say you can't give your child a kiss on the lips.
What pissing me of with her is when the kids hug her she stands and leans over them instead of nending down at their height and giving them a full on big squeeze. Just cause she has a "bad back" please i have a bad lower back n i still have to mange. Plus doing thoses Lucy's workouts she wouldn't able to do if her "back or Pelvis" is killing her. Just show some love to the kids Anna hug them probably and given them a kiss.

Reactions: 8
Anna never kisses them, she pushes her cheek against theirs and makes kissy noises. No lips ever touch her childrens' skin. No wonder Andrea does not know what a kiss is.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 73621
That entire interaction was strange. You could tell she didn't know how to actually interact naturally with her baby so she was trying to force/pretend she did.
The other thing that stuck out was when she mentioned the only reason Andrea was giving her attention was because daddy wasn't there. I assumed because she was fully dressed and made up he'd gone off to run and errand or something. Cut to a bit later the picture of J and Andrea and Jonathan looks like he just woke up. He wasn't sleeping in their bed because you could clearly see Emilia laying in the hed alone on her iPad of course. So was J sleeping in the annex? If he'd slept in their bed and still looked just woken up I'm guessing he had an all night bender with his best friend the wine bottle.....

Screenshot_20200119-093628_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Thread title: Tik Tok goes the clock of their relevancy, better click bait another pregnancy.

SaconeJoly with 1 c though of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.